arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Krypto Annual Peaces Of Me Part 2

I look in the mirror and my reflection reflects the me it wants me to see and I ponder the me I need to see. Where is the truth and does the mirror lie sometimes to protect us all.

Jonn set the beacon we ran for cover and the boom tube opened up. The Dark Lord himself was waiting again his scars healed his minion all around him. Then another being walked out of the tube and another and another the stage was set for something and we were falling into something far larger then we could just wage war on and be done with it.

The League landed and came to us and we all approached them. He smiled as if he thought we would go in all guns blazing he smiled because he thought we would act like animals first and that could cost us very dear everything we held to heart.

Clark and Diana approached the counsel. “We come in peace as a convoy from earth” Said Clark.

A young looking women spoke up. “yet you shielded your minds when you first came down and when at last we got to see that one of you was not of this world we looked further and the girl defended herself and attacked all around her for many sectors” No half god of a dead world has any right protector or not on this world” The women was angered but her words made Laura wonder about her history. “I did not attack you” she screamed. The women stepped back as if afraid of what may happen then she spoke again. “I know your kind and it was an attack no plain and simple your mother was of the warrior sphere from Krypton and she spoke at the counsel for many years protecting changelings and those on Krypton.

Clark almost smiled as Laura hid behind him and Diana.

“Laura meant no harm to you or your troops if you had not invaded her mind she would have never lashed out” Clark said the words and he meant them. The counsel looked at Dark Seid and he stood before them.

“Humans are nothing to us and if we allow them to continue they will spread across the galaxy and infect us all, Are you prepared to have that happen” He looked at the counsel of gods and he pointed to Laura. “I say we kill this small changeling before she breeds and we stop her before others start up a rebellion as well for we must let them know whom is in charge”

“Earth has no means to get to any of you and is far off from getting it , we have problems of our own” Yelled Jonn to the counsel. He thought of himself as coming from the blue world he spent all his youth on the world and grew up on it. All the memories were a lie to this place he had no idea what the truth was the dark gods put false hopes into all those whom stepped foot on Mars.

Laura began to wonder what was real anymore was what she seen a lie just so these dark beings could get a reason to attack Earth and kill her.

“We give you time Protectors of Earth to prove yourselves but come the next time we visit in just 20 years if you have not changed the hounds will be released and Dark Seid will have his way” The Women spoke and power poured from her and she drove her point home as she clapped her hands and all those around her pera demons and all were gone as if they never were before them in the first place.

Mars was a dead world nothing grew on it , nothing was alive on the surface or beneath.

Hale Jordan put up a sphere over the group for those that breathed air and they went back to the ship.

Dark Seid was using the system to bring down Earth.

Did they have enough time to get the people of Earth to change and would they even listen.

Laura walked to her room and fell on the bed and cried she was so upset she entered the sleep chamber and told them wake me when we get to Earth.

Jonn wanted to stay and search the dead landscape of mars but he was sure nothing was alive anyplace and if it had been those troops made sure they were not for long.

They made it back and Laura woke up as normal.

“Jonn” she said as tears fell down her face.

“yes dear” he said.

“Carry me to my room”

Jonn frowned her despair soaked into him.

He picked her up with a little effort she was not helping him at all she simply held on tight to him.

“Jonn” she said.

“Yes, dear” He said.

“Are things going to get better Jonn?”

“I hope so dear, I truly hope so"

some place far away

They came together and they stood in the great joining area.

"How did she survive" Screamed a large hulking figure.

The youth and beauty of one women suggested her charms made her whom she was but in her universe she was the goddess of power and understanding. "She is cute and fast and reminds me of my lover from Krypton, Touch her and I will slay any god whom does so and not proven she was the one whom started it" She glared at Dark Seid and she dared him to make the next move. "We gave the 20 years and we will wait our time"

The Dark Lord shook his fist at the council members and wanted to leave he bit his tongue and he left to go.

"Why do I even worry over such a small planet" He looked at the waters of the vision pool and then to the witches beside it.

"Why do I keep you all alive" He motioned to them.

They showed him a image and he cringed.

Change we must change that image. The universe must not let those whom stand for truth and light to get off that blue planet and defend those in need. He would never let those Earth people live. He would cheat if he had to.

He spoke the words of magic and poured the fluid into the pool of still water.

All he had to do was stir the pot and those Earth people would kill each other.

Blind fools they were ruled by emotions.

He laughed and walked away.

"Let the fun begin" He screamed and laughed again.