Kidder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kidder

Kidder Begins (Proloug)

I sat in the back seat of Joker and Harley’s Dark Purple Limo the seat’s were a dark leather and the window’s were tinted, I saw a faint reflection of myself in the window. I could see My Dirty Strawberry Blonde Hair and My running Clown makeup in the mirror I couldn’t even explain what had happened earlier today it had all happened so fast The fire at my parents circus the explosions, the death and Batman! The one man I swore to kill! He let my Mother just burn in the circus flame’s! Why hadn’t he saved her? He saved me but not her or anybody else he could’ve but he didn’t and that is what shall be his fatal mistake!

I got so caught up in thinking to myself I didn’t realize the car had come to a halt. We were here at Joker and Harley’s home or lair or whatever they called it. I reached for the car door handle and opened the door to the car and walked out, I looked up and saw the rusty old toy factory

The Outside was rusted the somewhat windows were broken and painted on the side of the building was a big Doll Face, though the paint was faded it looked more like a decapitated baby. I walked toward the Building. Joker had already made it up to the Building’s entrance he reached for the handle and opened the old door it creaked as it slid open, Joker Kept the door open for me and Harley to walk through like a gentleman.

“Home sweet home!” Harley said As she walked over to a torn up sofa and Plopped down on it.

“Welcome to your new home funny girl!” said Joker as he walked over to a torn leather chair and sat down “or uhhhh…. I think little miss needs a new name what do think harl’s?”

“Whatever you say PuddinJ.”

“Hmmm I just can’t seem to think of a name!”

”How about Kidder” I replied “it’s what my mom used to call me…”

“Well Kidder I think it’s a swell name don’t you Harley?”

“Absolutely Puddin!”

I walked over to a small toad stool and sat down “don’t I need an outfit?”

“Oooo U can go through some of my old clothes’ and put something together!”

I Followed Harley into her room it looked more like a dressing room in a circus, Harley pointed to  a Trunk in the corner, I walked over to the trunk and immediately started going through things until I finally found a suitable outfit.

Kidder first costume
Kidder first costume

“Now who’s ready to go steal some stuff?” Joker said.

mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mark1212

awesome

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers