Justice League A New Beginning Issue #1

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Lex Luthor doing a press conference about multiple Meta-Humans fights around the world)

It's during the evening, the weather is peaceful.

" I know the situation we have is serious" he says, you can see his anger, his face is unable to hide it. "In the space of two month we have witnessed THREE destructive fights between godlike beings. Metropolis was caught in the middle of one of those fights" (Metropolis not yet finished being rebuilt, multiple areas are still blocked. Chaos caused by a fist fight between Parasite and Superman)

Journalists eager to ask questions, one of them screams "WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" The rest of them agree. Lois Lane standing at the front alongside Jimmy Olsen she asks "Jimmy are you getting all of this?" Jimmy replies "Just a second Miss Lane"

Lex Luthor quick to answer "Lexcorp has multiple things going on to deal with this Meta-Human problem, which is yet to be announced and I promise you this.... what we have planned, will change the world forever". The speech ends and the photographers take hundreds of pictures in mere seconds.

(Bruce Wayne & Alfred finish watching the speech from the Batcave. Bruce Wayne is wearing the suit without the mask)

Alfred: Change the world forever, what do you think that might mean Master Bruce.

Bruce: I don't know, Alfred but I'm going to find out.

Alfred with a confused look on his face.

Alfred: As Batman or as Bruce Wayne.

Bruce: Lex Luthor is holding a meeting with the most powerful, people on the planet.

Alfred: Ah, so Bruce Wayne it is. What about Gotham Sir.

Bruce: I already spoke to Dick and Tim about it, they'll have Gotham covered while I'm gone.

Alfred: You taking a break from Batman may actually be a good thing.

Bruce: I didn't say Batman wasn't going to Metropolis.

Alfred: I should've know.

The daily planet, a lot of movements between the members of staff, it's broad daylight.

(Clark Kent on his desk writing an article about a alien in Metropolis. Lois walks in the office, Clark knows she's there so he stops typing super fast)

Lois: Smallville, did you hear?

(Clark doesn't look at Lois his eyes are glued to the screen)

Clark: Hear what?

Lois: Bruce Wayne & Olver Queen are coming to Metropolis.

Clark: Why are they interested in Metropolis all of a sudden?

Lois: My guess is as good as your's, but it's most likely something to do with Lex.

Clark: Just go ahead and ask.

Lois: Can you please come with me so we can go interview them at the airport?

(Clark seems slightly irritated)

Clark: You just want to talk to Oliver Queen don't you?

(Lois pulls Clark's arm and starts to rush out)

Lois: Stop being jealous and come.

(Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen seated inside a Jet directly opposite each other)

Oliver: What do you think this all about.

(Bruce wayne keeps to himself and looks out the window as the Jet starts to land. Outside he sees an ocean of Journalists)

Guard: It's time

(The door opens Bruce Wayne & Oliver are revealed to the people of Metropolis)

Next Time: Lex Luthors Reveal

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@kfabz-23: What to say about Script Form that I haven't already said about it. What bugs me about this style of writing is the lack of detail involved and how exposition is lost. Don't get me wrong prose and narrative aren't perfect either but they give more information then script. I'm almost certain that you have some great ideas but unfortunately the way you've presented it really lets down the piece.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0