Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iron mask vs. Thor

Sneak preview

New Athens City…

Thor kneels in front of his greatest challenge as it grabs his face and lifts him up 5o ft in the air and then slams him down on the street floor.  Thor summons a great blast of lighting and directs it right to the creature that mimics his move.  

“What in Odin’s name are you” Thor cries as lighting hits him, Thor grabs his hammer and bashes it into the rib of this monster.   The monster neither moves nor flinches .  

“I am your death” Iron mask says, as he grabs the hammer and punches Thor in the face and Thor flies into a building. Iron mask jumps after him and lands on his shoulders.  Then Iron mask begins punching Thor in the chest for at least twenty minutes before he smiles and jumps away.  Thor gets up and cries to his father…

“Odin, how do I slay this monster?” Before he could blink a pickup truck smashes him in the head and drills all the way until the truck is nothing but ashes. Thor now angry begins punching Iron Mask in his face until Iron Mask seizes Thor hand and breaks his whole arm.  “Ahhhhh” Thor screams and looks at his arm to see that it is useless. Iron Mask then grabs Thor by his armor and pulls him close to his face.

“Where is my Mask” says Iron mask.   Thor looks up at the sky and whispered a few words to himself,

“I do not know” Thor says, as Iron Mask tosses in him to a car that explodes and Thor body flies at Iron mask feet, Iron Mask stomps on Thor back and picks him back up.  Thor grasps his hammer with his only good arm and impales it into Iron mask side.  

“Gwahhhh, that hurt” Iron mask Screams, Thor smiled as Thor lifts his hammer in the air,

“Have at thee monster” Thor says and bangs his hammer on Iron mask neck and jumps down and tosses his hammer at Iron Mask knee.

Asguard…

Looking at the battle from a far is the trickster Loki and his partner Norman Osborn who is holding the mask that belongs to Iron Mask.

“Truly this isn’t anything like I’ve seen before” Norman says. Loki stands and snatches the mask from Norman. He throws it to his guards and sits back down.

“I do not care for the monster helmet Osborn the only thing I want is for this creature to smite the only thing that stands in my way… THOR!” Loki says as, there’s a knock at the golden door, the guards open the door and in walks a man holding a golden disk.

“In the time that Thor is to die we will need an imposter to pose as him and this man is his imposter” Loki says as the hero named Olympian walks in the door. Olympian walks in the room and looks around before speaking.  

“Nice kingdom you got, I think I’m going to fit right at home” Olympian says as the golden doors close behind him…..

(Iron mask and all related characters are trade marks of Dark Immortal Comics all rights reserved)
 (Thor and all related characters are trade marks of Marvel Comics all rights reserved)

am a little bad at grammar but besides that give me your honest opinion if you want me to continue or not?
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CaptainCockblock

Nice work, Ryan.