Injustice Gods Among Us: Psycho #2

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Psycho was awoken by a message via holoterminal. Bryant Wieters growled, the disturbance to his sleep only increasing his anger and hatred. When he approached the terminal, Harley was sitting at the holoterminal preparing the message. "Looks like ya got a message from Batman." Psycho put on his mask before addressing the Caped Crusader, the very mention of his name almost sent him into frenzy. "Patch him in..." Psycho grumbled. A fuzzy image of Batman began to appear. "Psycho, what re you doing? Our very existence is in peril and you're wasting time with terrorist schemes?" Batman's voice seemed to rise in anger over those last two words.

Psycho crossed his arms, "Your existence is in peril, Bruce. While you and Superman are busy at each others throats, it was all too easy to take this city by storm." Psycho seethed. "You know the worst thing about this? We could have been friends...Of course, now that you let Ms Isley die, that's out of the question, isn't it?

"That wasn't my fault, Psycho!" Batman yelled desperately. "I wasn't there, there was nothing I could do!" Psycho picked up an empty beer bottle, one of many that had littered his lair after Ivy's death and threw it at the wall with an inhuman roar. "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THERE WAS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!!! YOU HAVE RESOURCES, GADGETS AND RESOURCES THAT MAKE MINE LOOK LIKE MERE TOYS!!! If only you had realized that with her death, all the humanity that had restrained me died with her."

Batman looked nervous, attempting to quell a storm he knew he could not stop. "Listen Psycho, you're not thinking right! You're rage is blinding you, I can help you! Let me..."

Psycho disabled the connection to Batman as he sat down, face buried in his hands. He took of his mask to reveal his face. Bryant Wieters had not cried since his girlfriend was murdered at the hands of her sadistic pimp. At first, the tears in his yellow eyes were barely noticable, but in about 20 seconds, they were falling down his face like a waterfall. Harley sat close to Psycho, hugging and comforting him. "Oh, Mistah P, we all miss Ivy. But we're doin' this for her! Imagine what she's think of us, accomplishin her dream!" Harley insisted kindly. Psycho, for the first time in his life, pushed Harley away as he slowly trudged to his room.

"Harley...Even if we win this war, you should know..." Psycho cried in a monotone voice "...Whatever happens, I am dead all the same. A dead husk of what I was, merely carrying Ivy's vessel...But not a living man, enjoying anything of the world around him...Maybe the monster that the world needs..." Psycho grabbed a Saiga 12 shotgun and put on his red and green motorcycle jacket as he motioned to Harley. "Hawker and Simian Vengeance are fashionably late...I don't intend on letting them go..."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Hmm looks like Psycho is finally getting into the war. All I know is that things are about to get...wait for it...wild!!