Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Imp’s Marvel Genesis Library

I thought of creating this post, just to get a better view of the Marvel Genesis fan-fics, which I’ve written so far. This way, I know which series I’m writing or have been finished. I’ll also provide the links.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: The Wolverine Saga

I’ve done a huge amount of work on my favorite character. It wasn’t easy to begin with. If it hadn’t been for CapFanboy’s idea of Marvel Genesis, I wouldn’t have written Wolverine in the first place. As time passed, I’ve written more stories regarding the character. I didn’t realize how long it took me to accomplish a major task. I had to pile every piece of the story into one, giant post. Again, it was a lot of work.

Here is the list of series based on Wolverine. Not just the main character, but there are other series that focuses on side characters related to Wolverine.

1. Project X: The Birth of Wolverine

2. Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R.

3. Marvel Genesis: Deadpool versus Wolverine

4. Wolverine: Future X

5. Marvel Genesis: Wolverine

6. Marvel Genesis: Alpha Flight

7. Marvel Genesis: Logan

8. Marvel Genesis: Daken

9. Marvel Genesis: Sabretooth

10. X-23: Blood Rage

11. Marvel Genesis: Mikage

12. Western Wolverine (Alternate Reality)

13. Marvel Genesis: Wolverine- The Sinister Files

14. Marvel Genesis: Domino/Wolverine

15. Wolverine: Agent of D.A.G.G.E.R.

16. Marvel Genesis: Winter Wolverine

17. Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine

18. Marvel Genesis: Romulus

Seeds of Destiny (Major Story Arc)

1. Marvel Genesis: Wolverine- Lost Memories

2. Marvel Genesis: Wolverine- Animal Instincts

3. X-Men: The Phoenix Chronicles

4. Marvel Genesis: X-Treme X-Force

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-the-wolverine-saga-623874/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Cable

I got to admit, I haven’t done much of this character lately because I've focused too much on Wolverine. I liked the idea to play around with the temporal mechanics, since Cable is a mutant, time traveler. I’m a huge fan of time travel stories, even though they sometimes hurt my brain a little. Anyways, I thought of writing his backstory then. There are so many stories to include things like different time periods, where Cable was sent on a dangerous mission or attempting to save his future from a major threat. However, there was too much Wolverine, which went on my part and look how it turned out.

So far, I have only written the prologue and a couple of chapters. Hopefully, I’ll be writing his stories in the future, if I have the time.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-cable-introduction-658277/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Blade

I’ve been a huge fan of vampire fiction, ever since I’ve read some of Anne Rice novels. When I first saw Blade movies, and the TV series, I was amazed by the character. For that reason, I had to create Blade’s different world of the supernatural, including new vampire species. I also thought of making Blade as a supernatural fighter other than a vampire hunter. For example, the Buffy TV series shows that the main character don’t just fight or kill vampires, she also battles demons and other various, supernatural beings.

So far, I’ve only written five chapters and a prologue. There will be more blood to come, if I have the time to sink my teeth into it.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-blade-introduction-633607/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Gambit

For some reason, I find Gambit very intriguing. It’s not just his charming looks. There was something more to the character. At first, I thought that I shouldn’t be writing Gambit because I found it very hard to tell his story. There’s so much potential to the character. As a result, I’ve only written three chapters.

Of course, I’ll be throwing more cards at him. But it won’t be easy. Like I said, Gambit is a complex character to write about. So, I have to take the time and effort to make him useful. There are certain places that he could go, like having romantic interests with several women in his life, or he could do some heist missions, since he’s a master thief.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-gambit-1713518/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

Project Rebirth: The Secret Files of Captain America

Since I've written too much Wolverine, why not focus on his WW2 teammate, who also found himself part of a dangerous experiment? That being said, Captain America was actually used by HYDRA, and had been brainwashed to kill people. Yes, it may sound shocking, but this is Marvel Genesis Universe after all. So, I figured that Steve should go through the similar experiment as Logan from Project X.

So far, I've written 25 chapters, mini-series and a prologue.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/project-rebirth-the-secret-files-of-captain-americ-2266180/

That’s about it, folks. These are my written pieces of the Marvel Genesis Universe.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Very nice

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

#4  Edited By FicOPedia

@the_impersonator: Are all of your Wolverine series related? Or are the Marvel Genesis Wolverine stories separate from the others? Or are they all Marvel Genesis?

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm seriously in awe. this entire story system is my endgame.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia: Cable, Blade, and Gambit are separate stories from Wolverine. But they are still part of the Marvel Genesis universe. The only ones which are related to Wolverine, are only mentioned in Marvel Genesis: The Wolverine Saga.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia: Cable, Blade, and Gambit are separate stories from Wolverine. But they are still part of the Marvel Genesis universe. The only ones which are related to Wolverine, are only mentioned in Marvel Genesis: The Wolverine Saga.

Not what I was asking. I was trying to figure out if Western Wolverine, Wolverine: Fall of HAMMER, and Wolverine: Future X were part of Marvel Genesis, because they don't have MG in the title. I opened them up though (novel concept) and there were your notes explaining where they fit. I've had them listed in the wrong place on your FOP page, and need to fix that. :)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia: Oh okay. So Western Wolverine takes place in a divergent timeline (Old West) that was caused by Deadpool from the Marvel Genesis timeline. So, it's still part of the Marvel Genesis universe, even though it doesn't have Marvel Genesis label on it. I hope that makes sense. :P

As for the other series that also don't have the Marvel Genesis label, they are still part of the Marvel Genesis continuity. I should have included the label, just to indicate that they are part of the Marvel Genesis universe. Sorry for the confusion though. I'll make a note of it in the Wolverine Saga post.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Oh, you made notes on each series that were perfectly clear. I just apparently hadn't opened them up and looked at them. :}

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers