Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE WORKS OF AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Immortality: Tales of the Undead- Romeo and Juliet

“O, Juliet. Why must you die in your very own arms?” Romeo said as he stood near the opened window. He could feel her love, and yet she hadn’t been found nowhere in sight. The dark, brown-haired Romeo recalled the time when he had first met her. The time when they fell in love with each other. It felt like eternal love for both these lovers. But Romeo became truly eternal; a vampire with green eyes which made the other women almost fell in love with him. His appearance was too handsome, like it had touched the skies and made it brighter than ever. Juliet saw the light in his eyes, his handsome eyes. She had the taste in him and Romeo saw the sparks ignited between the two of them. They were meant to be with each other, forever.

But now Juliet was no more. She had killed herself; her body infected with the deadly poison. Romeo never knew that she had the poison within her grasp. If he only had the time to know such things, then the beautiful and gorgeous Juliet would have been still alive to this day. He also recalled how she mentioned that when a person dies, his or her soul would live in another lifetime. Romeo believed this to be true. He was human back in those times, knowing that he and Juliet would be together, forever.

However, there was a problem that tried to snatch their eternal love away from them. Both of their families never liked each other. Due to that reason, the families forced their children not to meet time and again, together. Romeo had felt the burden in his heart that he wouldn’t see his true love again, evermore. Juliet had been locked away in her room for a very, very long time. Romeo cried out, “JULIET!” His father had heard his cries, forcing him to forget about her. But Romeo wouldn’t allow it. He dared not let anyone force him to stop loving her. He raised both his arms, and sometimes hit his own father in a quarrel fashion. He told him angrily, “No matter what you do or say to me, I still love Juliet!”

A few weeks back, Romeo ran towards the building where he used to meet Juliet up above. It was love at first sight. Romeo couldn’t stop thinking about her. He used to throw the rope, which got hooked on the edge of the building platform. He went all the way up and finally reached toward his dear, beloved Juliet. The woman was surprised by his handsome looks. She didn’t know why or how she loved him. It was a familiar sensation that she had known Romeo before. Romeo smiled, staring at her face and touched her left side of the cheek. He introduced himself and then kissed Juliet’s hand.

“What is your name, beautiful one?” Romeo asked.

Juliet found herself blushed when Romeo asked that question. She didn’t know what to say in front of him. She took the time and then finally said, “My name is Juliet.”

From that point on, Romeo and Juliet spend time together as any other couple would have done in their private life. Romeo could hardly believe that he met such a beautiful woman in his life, and that he couldn't let go of her arms. Sometimes, they used to have romantic sex in a private room. Both of their parents had no idea of what was occurring between them.

Romeo touched his own lips, and felt the blow of kisses being brought upon by Juliet’s own. His eyes closed, and he had the feeling that Juliet was coming closer toward him. He put his arms around his strong body as if Juliet fell on his chest. But she was still never there.

He looked outside the New York City, hoping one day he could find Juliet in this modern lifetime. He once believed Juliet’s reincarnation tale and now believes again, desperately waiting for her return. Or he would search for her endlessly. He flew across the vast highest buildings of the city and then the stores, the malls, and everything else. He had to stay on the top of these buildings, looking out for women down below; his green eyes focusing on them. He knew that Juliet was somewhere, breathing, and living in this modern-day world.

“O Juliet, Where Art Thou?” Romeo asked, wondering where would she be at this point in life. His brown hair had been loosened like a woman’s hair, seemingly growing back and forth, halfway through his black coat. The dark night was cold for the handsome Romeo. He also remembered how he became a vampire for the very first time. After learning that Juliet had died from the horrible poison, Romeo decided to take half of the poison himself. He drank and drank until there wasn’t any drop left on the vial. He began to feel dizzy and then dropped on the floor besides the dead Juliet. But a shadowy figure flashed through the stone walls and took Romeo’s dying body away. The dark figure had sunk his teeth into that of handsome Romeo's throat. A few seconds later, the poison drained away within Romeo’s body and Romeo woke up to find himself alone that he was still alive. He wondered how it happened, and that the shadowy figure was nowhere to be seen. Romeo felt a strange feeling to himself, asking, “What has happened to me? Why am I alive?”

Romeo had been obsessed with these kind of questions, and yet he still couldn't comprehend the figure's intentions, until one day, he would find that the legend of the vampires to be true by reading their history books. The shadowy figure wanted to tell him the reason why he had to be saved, rather than committing suicide for the sake of Juliet’s love. But he felt the reason was unnecessary as he disappeared, never to be seen again by anyone, including Romeo himself.

Romeo never knew he would become a creature of the night. His eyes had turned green, and he himself tried to stay away from his own father. Because his father would think that his son became a monster. Romeo also witnessed the burial of his dead, beloved Juliet. “O Juliet,” Romeo said in his soft voice. He wanted to scream, cry out her name, but couldn't go outside when the crowds of people gathered together, including Juliet’s father under the watchful eyes of the bright, yellow sun. Romeo learned of his weakness that he couldn’t stand the sunlight. He had to stay in the dark, into the very deep stone catacombs where Juliet had killed herself with the deadly poison.

Romeo had buried himself inside the stone coffin and slept throughout the centuries. He woke one day to find the world had changed. He recalled Juliet’s words of reincarnation. “O Romeo, we will someday find peace together in another lifetime." Yes, Romeo had believed in her confident words. He truly loved her, wanting to be with her forever.

The handsome Romeo stared at the night sky, still searching for his long-time lover. He flew again only to be noticed by some people, and that they thought he had seemed like a ghost. During daytime, Romeo had to stay under the dark sewers, filled with gnawing rats, stinking water, and littered pieces of white paper. Not only that, drinking blood of these furry animals. Though Romeo couldn’t stand the sight and horrid smell of the underground sewer, he had no other choice. He climbed up the ladder and slowly opened the steel plate, where the light still shone, bright as the sun. He only wished to enter the daylight, so that he could find the reincarnated Juliet the better. When the sun vanished from the sky, Romeo came out of the sewers much faster. He ran and then sometimes flew faster, and faster and finally shouted, " O JULIET! WHERE ARE YOU, MY DEAR LOVER!"

Some of the people stared at him, and this wasn’t the time for noticing the supernatural. He walked slowly, pretending that he never shouted in the streets of New York City. He felt alone as the rain began to drop down in every single of his dark, brown hair. He could feel them, flowing against his changed body, the body of a vampire.

Then out of the blue, a bus just passed away from his green-eyes and he saw a beautiful woman, the similar looks of the dear, beloved Juliet. She had worn the white skirt, as her legs were shown as she walked and stopped near the bus stop. She had a white bag, matching the true and exact colors of her white skirt, yet she didn’t have an umbrella to cover her black hair. She held the phone with her right hand, touching closely by her right ear. Romeo’s green eyes went so wide that he wanted to reach out for her arms. But a thought came to his head when Juliet had once said to him.

“Feel me and find me. Kiss me again in another lifetime, and then you shall know it is I, Juliet."

Juliet was right about her true facts of the reincarnation theory. Romeo didn’t move and carefully watched the pretty lady, waiting and waiting for the incoming bus. When the bus finally arrived at the stop sign, the supposedly and reincarnated Juliet stepped inside while Romeo stood in the wet road, watching them go. Without anyone in his sight, Romeo flew like the wind, further, and further away, thinking and asking to himself, “Is that you, Juliet? Must you be the one?” Romeo continued further ahead and had to find out soon enough. He reached toward the top of the bus and knelt down. He could hear several heartbeats amongst the passengers until he found Juliet's. The handsome Romeo just entered her soul and knew that this woman was truly the one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie sat on her seat, reading a fashion magazine. As a fashion designer, she had to adjust certain styles to her clothing line and make random model look beautiful than ever. She was confident that she would one day, become a show-stopper. Every designer desired to reach towards the top, and thus make themselves better in the competition.

When the bus stopped, Julie stepped outside. Once she reached her apartment, she took out the keys from her white handbag, and went in. She had quite the luxury which had suited to her own tastes. This made the handsome Romeo, surprised that Juliet had become a known celebrity in the fashion world.

“How did I not notice the true Juliet in her?” Romeo said to himself. He was still floating in the air and at the same time, stared at her; the body so broad and thin as much as that of her beloved Juliet. Without hesitation, Romeo slowly swift near the window. He opened it and then went inside. Julie was about to remove her clothes when Romeo walked behind her. The sudden appearance overcame Julie shockingly that she almost screamed. But Romeo held her arms and locked his lips into hers. Julie felt the kiss, realizing that she knew this handsome intruder. She couldn’t let go off of him, as she still kissed along with Romeo for a while. It was a humble reunion and that Julie had become Romeo’s Juliet again. Romeo unlocked the kiss, staring at Julie’s beautiful face, and his fingers stroked her black hair as ever before. “O Juliet. I have come for you."

“O Romeo," the reincarnated Juliet said. "I knew you would." But she felt something different from her long-time love. She stared at his green-eyes and noticed that her handsome Romeo had changed completely.

“O Romeo. What has become of you?”

Romeo knew she would ask such a question. He didn’t know where to begin. He held her hands and kissed them.

“Do not to be frightened, my love. I am the same as before.”

“Are you the same?” Juliet asked.

Romeo explained everything what happened to him. He saw that Juliet killed herself and had been asking why she did it.

“Why did you hide it from me, O Juliet? I never knew that you would do such a terrible thing.”

Juliet confessed that her father didn’t allow her to see Romeo again. She had also been told to marry one of the finest, rich young men in that time.

“O Romeo. You must understand of what I did. I felt there was no choice. I thought I could not see you again.”

But Romeo forgave her and hugged her against his broad body and right shoulder. He could feel the depth of her heart, mind, and soul, and that they were finally together. But Juliet felt this person wasn’t the same old Romeo as she had met and knew before. She wanted to ignore that thought but couldn’t, even though she felt sorry for him that he had turned into a vampire without reason. It must be that Romeo hadn’t believed in reincarnation yet. Juliet also felt his heartbeat, making her realize that his was also different than before.

I have never expected this, Juliet thought. She knew someday that Romeo would become reincarnated into a different person, and not the same body itself. Instead, it was changed by some other vampire.

But that past thought went out of her mind completely, and she slept with Romeo throughout the night, forgetting her fashionable world. They removed their clothes away and had the same romantic sex over and over again. Juliet asked Romeo to bite her neck and thus turn her into a vampire. He insisted to do so, because he wanted to live with his precious Juliet forever.

Romeo unleashed his fangs and pressed her throat gently, as Juliet let out a slight moan. A few hours later, Juliet’s naked body had turned white as she woke up and had sex with Romeo again in the undead night. They also had spent the other nights together when they couldn’t enter the daylight. Finally the next night, they went up the rooftops of her apartment building. They stared at the stars together.

“Juliet, I want to ask you something,” Romeo said.

“What is it, Romeo?” Juliet asked curiously.

“Am I the same as before?"

Juliet almost said nothing to this, as she stared at him.

“O Romeo. I…”

“Do not say no more. But you are right about your reincarnation theory. You have become a different woman in a different life. And here I am, trapped inside this monstrous body as the same, except you with a different face and whom I was made by another creature like me.”

“What do you want me to say, O Romeo?”

Romeo hesitated for the moment and thought it would be the right thing to do. He had the soul of a human being that was his, once. He also knew that there was a human part of him, wanting to reach out for the sun, and yet he wasn't able to do it until he found his precious Juliet.

“Juliet… Let us enter another lifetime. I want to become a whole new person, just like you had become. Would... Would you still be with me?

Juliet’s tears suddenly came out of her eyes. Yes, it was possible that Romeo could enter another lifetime, even when he became a vampire. As a former human, he was almost to the brink of death and his soul couldn't escape from his body when an unknown vampire took him. Juliet nodded and let Romeo lie down on her lap, while they stared at the stars again. The long hours passed, and then the sun had begun to rise over the farthest horizon that anyone could see within New York City. Juliet stared at it and said her last words to her handsome Romeo.

“O Romeo, we shall someday find peace together in another lifetime.”

Next Story- Savage Love.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@The Impersonator said:

Sometimes, they used to have romantic sex in a private room where their parents had no idea of what’s happening between them.

I think it should be use to, but the more I re-read it maybe used to is correct...dirty children :)

Good work

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@batkevin74: ha! ha! thanks. :)

The Impersonator