Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Image Genesis: The Walking Dead

“Gah..,Carl!!!” 

I woke with a flash of pain splitting my head like a whip crack.

“ What..the...hell?”

Sitting up from the the bed slowly I tried to clear my head, my limbs felt sore and stiff and I needed a p!ss, as if I had overslept. I rubbed my eyes to try and clear the blurriness so I could survey my surroundings. I was in a smallish mint green room, it was empty except for a TV that was mounted in the corner and an IV drip that had been inserted in to my left arm. It must have been a hospital, nowhere else could look so clinical. 

I forced my self to try and remember what happened, I pictured vague images of a scuffle and I could remember searing pain but that's all. I clicked the call button to try and contact a nurse.

“ Hello? Is there anybody there?”

Nothing, the place was totally silent. Had everybody decided to take there lunch brake all at the same time or something? I slid both my legs from the bed and tried to stand but my legs had other ideas, I crumpled to the cold ground with a thud, a burning sensation shot up my arm as the IV was ripped from my skin.

“ God damn it, hello, can I get some help here?”

After a few minutes the feeling started to return to my legs and slowly I pulled my self up and shambled towards the door. The corridors where empty, gurneys and medical trolleys lay abandoned all over the place, rooms where empty and belongings where left strewn across the floor. I picked up a paper that was pretty much out of dated, the headline stated:

“ SUPERHERO COMMUNITY FAILS TO STOP PLAGUE”

What the hell could that mean? There was a plague? And it's pretty hard to believe that Savage Dragon or the Guardians of the Globe could fail at anything. It must be some type of joke or an advert for a comic. I dropped the paper and ,feeling kind of exposed, I check a few of the lockers that where on the left hand wall, finding a set of scrubs I slipped them on and continued on my way to the elevator at the end of the corridor.

*BING*

The elevator doors shot open as it reached my floor in it, stood facing the corner was a small, blond haired nurse.

“ finally, excuse me ma’am, could you help me......”

Slowly the nurse began to shuffle round, here feet scarping along the floor as she did. Her face was a horrific mess, her left cheek had been slashed all the way up, exposing her teeth in a maniacal grin, left eye hung from it's socket by a few strands, crusty dark blood had dried on her pallid grey skin.

“ grhuuuuuuugh”

A moan escaped her lips that sounded like dry scratching noise. 

“ Jesus, are you OK? We need to find you some help!”

As I reached out to try and take her hand, she lunged at me, gabbing a hold of the scrubs shirt I had borrowed and tried to rip at my throat with her teeth. I tried to fend her off but she was relentless, it was like she couldn’t feel anything at all, I shifted my weight and pulled down hard on right arm to try and drag her off balance, my shirt ripped as she pulled me down to the ground with her. She grabbed at my ankle with her vice like grip bared her teeth and began to pull her self towards me, reaching out I grabbed the first thing that came to hand , a fire extinguisher, I brought it down on her head with a sickening crack, the insides of her head spilled out on to the floor in a reddish black puddle.

“ Oh my God, what have I done?”

I scrambled to my feet and made it to the elevator, I needed to get out of here and find my famely.

To be Continued

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CapFanboy

@spiderbat87: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CapFanboy said:

@spiderbat87: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

lol
Avatar image for turok_son_of_stone
turok_son_of_stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy: @CapFanboy said:

double lol

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy

@turok_son_of_stone said:

double lol

Do not question my genius!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CapFanboy said:

double lol

Do not question my lack of genius!

fixed
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@spiderbat87: That's really good. Looking forward to what comes next

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapFanboy

@spiderbat87 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

double lol

Do not question my lack of genius!

HURR DURR!

Fixed.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@batkevin74 said:

@spiderbat87: That's really good. Looking forward to what comes next

@CapFanboy: Why I oughta.....
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CapFanboy

@spiderbat87 said:

@CapFanboy: Why I oughta.....

HA! This ties in with my latest post on the proposal pm XD

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By batkevin74

Bumped

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

Loved this!

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Ahhhh zombies!!!!! Nice work

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@spiderbat87: never read any Walking Dead...but this sh** it BRILLIANT!