If you became a famous TV writer...

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

If you became a famous TV writer, would you use some of your fan fiction stories as inspirations or would you use them to make them into a TV series? If I became a famous TV writer, I would probably take some of the stories I've written and turn them into TV episodes or make a TV series about them.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

I would so make my Fables a TV series

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gordyman

Yes

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@rabbitearsblog: I'd have to get famous for something or at least well known first. It starts where I write 6 issues of the Punisher for Marvel which they say "What would you like to do next?".

"Let's do an ongoing Secret Defenders" and the rough idea of my Marvel Mayhem: Secret Defenders goes ahead. From there HBO say "Hey, you've got some good stuff, do you have anything you'd like to pitch at us?"

From there is where you see the Orwells, a tv show of three young adults with powers essentially versus an evil corporation. Which leads to the comic book adaptation and then a novelisation which then is made into a movie! Then Tales of The Galactic Pope is made into an animated series.

Then I wake up, drink my tea, say "Oh what a lovely dream" and take my daughter to gym class

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

@wildvine said:

I would so make my Fables a TV series

Oh! I would like to see that happen!