If it can happen, it will happen! (Part one.)

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

Terry awoke to find himself bound to a tree with heavy chains, the Bosses enforcer looking over him. " It seems your little pals left you here in this place, left you here with me, left you high and dry, no? "

" They are no friends of mine. They came after me and Roxy," Terry spat the words through his tattered lips. 
" Why would you lie to me, Terry? " Mocked his captor. " Just tell me the truth, and this will all be over...." The brute pushed up his sleeve and hammered Terry in the side of his face, crushing his cheek bone and splattering blood on the tree behind him.
Hang in there, Terry thought to himself. They can't beat it out of you if you don't let them. 

" I just remembered something Otto." Terry's voice sounds weak, but it is heard. " What do you remember Terry, if it is good news, I might just let you live? " Otto looks into Terrys face, and waits for his answer. 
" I remember how you hit me like a bitch, a momment ago. " Terry spits blood into Otto's face. 
Sickened by this Otto retreats back to his car to grab a towl to wipe off his face. " I am going to make you wish you never did that Terry, I am going to make you pay for that, you know how much I hate germs. " Otto grabs a Three wood out of his back seat, and walks back over to Terry. " No... Otto I will never wish tha... " Before Terry can finish his statement Otto smashes the other side of Terry's face with the head of the golf club. Over and over again Otto lays into Terrys head until there is nothing left, but blood and chunkes of wet bone.  
" You stupid stubborn bastard. Say hi to the devil for me. " Otto makes his way back to his car, and gets in. Otto lights up a smoke, and makes some adjustments to the seat. Otto then gets back out of the car and makes his way to the back of it and unlocks the trunk, he pulls out a full ten gallon gas can. As Otto drives away from the site, there is a burning tree in his rear veiw window. " God, I could go for some hot black coffee, right about now. " 

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Constantine

good start

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Constantine said:
"good start "

Thank you again. Yeah just wait this ones not for the kiddies.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Constantine

cool

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

great beginning man, brutal and awesome and great dialogue

slvrwolfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By slvrwolfang

i like otto's speech pattern, it's very engaging

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Undergroundgod
@slvrwolfang said:
"i like otto's speech pattern, it's very engaging "

Thank you, that is what I was going for with the character, and you havent seen the last of him.