If it can happen, it will happen! (Part Four)

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

At a local club called, Contacts. 

"Jesus, I'm sorry if I'm getting in your face, but I just had to come over here and say, uh... well, Jesus! What a show!" The womans grin splits her face almost in half. "Wow! Well... I mean, I drove all the way out here from Alabama to see you play, and I just wanted to say it was worth it. Really, man!" 
The woman standing before Evan was very beautiful, a little older than himself, however she had the body of a goddess, with soft skin and long golden brown hair, all pulled in togeather by big beautiful brown eyes. The only problem was that Evan could tell that there was no one behind the wheel, looking into her eyes, was like looking into an empty room.  Evan freigned sipping from his drink, the better to keep from bursting out laughing. "Yeah? Thats really great of you." He looked around, and then leaned forward with conspiratorial air. "Tell you what. Me and the guys are having a little bash back at my place after the show. Why don't you get directions from Becky...the redhead in the bustier over there...and drop by?" 
The poor girl looks like she is going to have a seizure, and with a wink she says. "Awsome! You bet I will." Evan makes his way back to the stage, tears streaming down his face. "Oh Evan, when are you going to learn, we will be hating ourself in the morning, I think so?" As he steps on stage he wipes the tears from his face, then takes his place front, and center as allways. Evan has them all in the palm of his hands, they hang on his every word. He revels in their praise, Evens words are meaningful, his sound is heavenly, and his presence can inspire zealous fervor.  

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By moviegeek17

great job again man. way to go!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers