Icarus

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By venomyak

I probably should have explained this more last time. These characters I'm talking about are not ones I plan on putting into the marvel,dc or image universes. I intend for these characters to populate a universe I am tentatively calling "The Icarus Universe" as in the mythological Icarus. Just like in the Marvel and DC universes superheroes have existed in this world since WW2. This has caused some differences in the history compared to our universe. One of the biggest differences is that the USA did not drop an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. Instead they dropped a superhuman known as "The Atomic Kid" on Japan. This kid creates a massive aura of hard radiation( hooray for comic book science) that takes the form of an uncontrollable Godzilla sized monster whenever he bleeds. Needless to say he had the same if not greater effect than an A-bomb. Thus in their version of the cold war we didn't keep building better weapons, no we engineered more and more powerful "People of Mass Destruction". In the end most of them escaped and the superheroes of this world tried to fight them off. Every superhuman who fought in that battle died, destroying the states of North and South Dakota in the process. Those that didn't fight hid till things cooled down. This is when the universe takes place during the "Reemergence of Heroes".