I need some help

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

THis probably isnt in the right place but i want to know some of the greatest fantasy adventure universes in literature. For a fanfic i am creating based on the Hunger Games, i will be having a character called the GAMEMAKER gathering characters to see who is the best. To help me out could you give me a list of books or a site where i can study the book and perhaps a made up character i can use so i dont kill the original characters.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By White Assassin

i have already thought of Harry Potter and Avatar Last airbender

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@White Assassin: Not overly clear on your question...let me type it out loud so maybe it clarifies it. Your doing a Hunger Games fan-fic incorporating literary characters from everywhere like a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen type idea?

So Batman, Captain Nemo, Atticus Finch, Ron Weasley and Dirk Gentley walk into a bar to confront Kaiser Soyze and his associate the Marquis DeSade! Is that the kind of thing you're attempting to do or have I missed what you're talking about?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

I was pretty much going to say the same thing as but he beat me to it.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By White Assassin

thats basically it lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@White Assassin: Okay my suggestion would be pick characters YOU like. No point putting in Captain Ahab from Moby Dick if you've never read it nor Bruce Lee if you've never seen one of his films. Write out a basic premise for yourself with say the 6 characters you want to use, basic points of begining/middle/end and get writing. After a base draft then add some detail

Example: The Cosmic Dungeon Master Bradley assembled his team for the fate of the universe. His archnemesis Trevor had control of the board...it had to end! So he sent Batman, Captain Nemo, Atticus Finch, Ron Weasley and Dirk Gentley to a bar to confront Trevor's men. Kaiser Soyze and his associate the Marquis DeSade sat in the Old West Saloon drinking cranberry juice playing 'Magic the Gathering', Boba Fett kept watch from the balcony.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By White Assassin

ok so new idea

the Gamemaker grabs time travlers out of literature and movies and forces them to create teams of five to compete to the death. the winning team will have their universes put back to the way they were before the conflicts in each of their universes.

What do you think?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

But what about the other universes? Not a bad idea, little bit like Mavel Vs DC and Secret Wars

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By White Assassin

they will still be doing that kinda. i wont be doing anyone from star trek or DR. Who because i feel like i cant capture the pure awesomeness of them lol

I plan on using the traveler from the time machine, and doc Brown (my first examples) from back to the future who make up the teams of characters who mess up their time lines. i might even use some comic book characters like Legion for example and if his team were to win then he would get to have magneto killed like he wanted instead of when he accidentally killed charles creating AoA. you pickin up what im puttin down? lol

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By BatteredArmor

Percy Jackson