I need more Character's for my Tournament Story. (PLS HELP!)

syberdite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By syberdite

This FanFiction story is purely going to a fighting crossover story between many great characters.

Each Hero/Villain is transported to a strange place where they meet up and soon they are paired together in teams of 3 but I may change it to 2 or maybe even just one on one.

They will each fight each other for victories and losses to see who will come out on top.

They will be randomly transported to a random place which can be a place from many animes/games that the characters are from.

The fight ends by K/O or Death and if you die you will be revived and sent back into the dimension with everyone else.

There will be story to it as everyone will engage with each other it is going to be a very LARGE crossover.

I've got a small list of characters I may use I'm not 100% sure about some of them.

As of right now I have these.

Dante, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Koga, Trish, Lady, Link, Slade, Ashley J. Williams,

Samus, Cloud, Auron, Vergil, Nero, Lucia, Spawn, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Cyborg,

Kratos, Ganondorf, Wesker, Blade, Captain America, Bayonetta, Hellboy,

Fierce Deity Link, Shao Kahn, Eddie Riggs, Ghost Rider, Selene, Bloodrayne, Venom

I could really use some help adding more characters and it would be great if you could leave a list.

Do not post any characters out of the league of these ones for I will not use super overpowered retarded characters like from the DBZ Universe.

I'm a fan of DBZ just not interested in using anyone from that universe.

Same goes to most of DC and Marvel I really want to avoid using as much of them as I can I will take a few in tho.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Oscuro

Seems to me like you have plenty of characters as it stands, but its your story. You also have some of my favorites on your list so I'll be keeping an eye out for this story. Good luck

syberdite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscuro: You think I have enough? Well alright I'll leave this post open for thought for another little while I'll let you know when I begin writing it I'm taking a break from my current 150k+ word story to do this I might start here in a little while I'm just trying to think of a way to make the story work as in how come they don't just leave the dimension with all honesty some of those characters there would just be like wtf no let me out.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Oscuro

@syberdite: Well as it stands you have 34 people which equals 17 matchups. I'd recommend adding 2 more people so it will always be an even number of fights until you have your final fight between the last 2 left standing. It may be hard to come up with an idea on how they'd be convinced to fight, but that's part of the challenge. Whoever is holding the tournament could be an omnipotent being or something. You're the writer and I'm sure you will come up with something that works

syberdite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By syberdite

bump.