I need fresh ideas

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dtschemmel

Okay so here lately I've had this crazy thought that I could maybe write something for the "Fan Fic" forum. I just need some ideas, maybe a co-writer? I sound crazy, but I want to give this a shot. I would like to write about characters that are more energetic. Characters such as, Blue Beetle, Spiderman, you know heroes who discover their powers in their teens. I say Blue Beetle meaning the Jaime Reyes one.

So, if anybody have ideas for me or is willing to help, let me know.

And I know this should've been posted in Fan Fic, but I need lots of ideas.

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dtschemmel

bump

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

I've got an idea for ya: a Comicvine user can't think of any fan-fic ideas... BAM! Entire franchise right there!

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dtschemmel

@GR2Blackout: Hahahaha.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lorbo

@dtschemmel said:

Okay so here lately I've had this crazy thought that I could maybe write something for the "Fan Fic" forum. I just need some ideas, maybe a co-writer? I sound crazy, but I want to give this a shot. I would like to write about characters that are more energetic. Characters such as, Blue Beetle, Spiderman, you know heroes who discover their powers in their teens. I say Blue Beetle meaning the Jaime Reyes one.

So, if anybody have ideas for me or is willing to help, let me know.

And I know this should've been posted in Fan Fic, but I need lots of ideas.

You would be amazed how many ideas you can be inspired from life itself. I get a ton of stuff to write about that I synthesize in the form of stories. Just from life. After all, all fiction has some basis from reality.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy

@dtschemmel: If you need plotting help I'm in.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deathbymanga

I'm also game for idea. My head is chock full of them. Let me know and I'll be ready to work right away.

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dtschemmel

@deathbymanga: PM me some ideas

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JonSmith

Try maybe writing an Invincible fanfic. There are a lot of major, life changing decisions in his comics that you could twist one way or another and make an interesting story.

Note: I've read about three fanfic's in my entire life, so I'm not exactly experienced in what they are.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@dtschemmel: The Adventures of Schemmel the Wonder Dog (copyright batkevin74 2013)

Schemmel was an anthropomorphic German Shepard cross St Bernard who lived in Dets City. His archnemesis was Kim Cat-Trall, a sexy but very old anthropomorphic cat who killed people by SLEEPING with them! The rest is up to you....GO!

Or write about Blue Beetle joined the Green Lanterns :)

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dtschemmel

What in the world... Hahaha Blue beetle joining lanterns would be cool. He'd just run through enemies then...

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#12  Edited By dngn4774

@batkevin74 said:

@dtschemmel: The Adventures of Schemmel the Wonder Dog (copyright batkevin74 2013)

Schemmel was an anthropomorphic German Shepard cross St Bernard who lived in Dets City. His archnemesis was Kim Cat-Trall, a sexy but very old anthropomorphic cat who killed people by SLEEPING with them! The rest is up to you....GO!

Or write about Blue Beetle joined the Green Lanterns :)

My God... You are a genius!

"Give me just a little bit of what you have... show me your secrets beautiful drifter!"

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By batkevin74

@dtschemmel said:

What in the world... Hahaha Blue beetle joining lanterns would be cool. He'd just run through enemies then...

Doubt it...so write it and then write him a challenge! Maybe the Blue Beetle and the GL ring have conflicting energy patterns each disrupting the other so he can be one or the other, but never both. Maybe Black Beetle uses some time travel tech to throw Jaime back in time to 1992 where he has to face off against Doomsday on his Superman killing rampage

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dtschemmel: first you should present you basic idea.

do you have an idea about the main character you want to do? what's his powers? what's his purpose of life? what's his personality? his background? what's the type of writing you like to do? ...etc. things like this.

once you made up your mind, we can work on exalting your ideas to be more mature.