I made a Dc fan comic.

WonderGvs02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hello everyone. I came here today because I wanted to advertise that I have a small fan-comic made and ready for you all to see. I'm not sure if some or most of you consider fan-comics "fan-fics" but this was about the best place to put this news, since this was the only topic that even related to the work I'm writing about.
This comic is a fan work of Gail Simone's Harvest, from her run on Birds of Prey. I became very interested in the character based on the design and backstory, and felt she wasn't in enough material, so I decided to simply write and fund my own work.
I didn't want to put the entire comic here ( Though I will if it's inherently against the rules for me to advertise to outgoing sites and nothing else. ) but if you are interested in it, it's available here: http://arnarthewriter.tumblr.com/post/127357890973/today-my-friends-i-finally-bring-you-something

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@wondergvs02: Since "Harvest" isn't your property, yes, it qualifies as fan-fic. Since you've got the full blown comic to go with the story though, you might be better served asking for this to be moved to the Artist Show-Off forum. Generally speaking, if your fan-fic post is just a link leading to another site, it usually gets deleted.

WonderGvs02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop I see. Thank you for the advice, I think I'll do that. Is there a general ruleset outside the one on this particular branch of the forum that I could read, so that I don't make mistakes like this again? I'm very unused to forums, especially those of this particular type, so a lot of it is a bit hard to manage.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@cbishop I see. Thank you for the advice, I think I'll do that. Is there a general ruleset outside the one on this particular branch of the forum that I could read, so that I don't make mistakes like this again? I'm very unused to forums, especially those of this particular type, so a lot of it is a bit hard to manage.

Not sure. A moderator could point you in the right direction. She's been a bit busy lately, but @wildvine is usually the go-to around here.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator
WonderGvs02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine Thank you very much :) I can easily post the rest of the comic here, would that be recommended and is this post liable to get delete if I don't?
Thanks again!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator
WonderGvs02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the entire work, outside the cover. I decided it would be best to release it here in full, as it is a finished, free comic. :) If you'd like to see more from this artist ( as I am but the writer ) you can head over to http://gayrapunzel.tumblr.com/
If you'd like to see what else I'm personally cooking up, pretty much all of which is related to comics, you can head over to arnarthewriter.tumblr.com

Any comments and criticisms are of course welcome. :)

Mofetaclueca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very very good work for me