I'm New But I Read The Rules. Is Panelmania Ok On Here?

Ace Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace Thunder

Hey guys I'm an aspiring writer who made dome back stories to a bunch of battles plus I some new Amalgam Comics versions. Don't know if that falls in the category of character creations in this forum.

Actually I'm flat out blown away by talent on here. Anyhow the first thing i wanna do is work on dialog. Cause man you guys are pumping out novels if not audiobook scripts.

Well for now please enjoy my battle event along with Amalgam back story. Sorry it's 5:50 am and sleepy as the Clone Saga and Sue Storm stripper outfit. But I will answer the battle questions like a Batman & Robin cliffhanger if that's ok on here. It's just so late plus all people post in Battles is

"*insert fanboy icon* stomps".

I can't wait to post something that gets me a B+ from Mr. @batkevin74 on my English paper.

I heard him post about letting someone be his announcer. Well I got the name Panelmania I from being a wrestling fan. Plus the concept of a match being great because it tells a great story. And how even PPV's are sold on the count of having a good story going into the event. So I'm trying to be the Vince McMahon of this forum. In fact once again it's another reason why I'm looking for artists because my non drawing ass is tired of having to use wrestling games and avatar makers to create visualizations of 3,000 word documents.

And know body really wanted to read through three paragraphs of back story when they already have on Batman pajamas and have their winner picked. One more thing I'm over in the Art Show off forum trying to get so illustration support.

Cause man, I'm all Photoshopped out.