Hungry Avengers

Jack Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jack Thorn

It's an average afternoon in New York City. Spidey swings bye through the buildings. The Human Torch flies bye leaving a firey trail behind him. A couple police sirens go off as a Deathlok walks bye a street shooting at a cop. Yeah, an average afternoon in New York City.

Yet, not so normal, for inside of the old and abandoned Kiko Shoe Factory, a group of villains and supeheroes have been brought together by the man himself, Wolverine.

-Good afternoon gentlemen.
Wolverine says as he walks in front of the group sitting around in chairs, except for Galactus, who seems pretty uncomftorable.

-Good afternoon to you, Wolverine!
Thor yells as he lifts his hammer, Mjöllnir into the air.

-Damn it Thor, see, that's why I was doubting to bring ya here. This isn't Asgard, you can't just go around yelling, thinking that everything is ok. Ok? Daddy Odin isn't here to protect you. Ok?
Wolverine says as he points his index finger at the Asgardian God.

-What art thou talking of, my Mutant friend?
Thor says as he stands up from his chair.

-Hey hey hey! Don't you dare talk bad about mutants!
An angry Blob yells as he too gets up from his seat.

-Hulk friends with Thor. Hulk and Thor be part of first Avengers!
Hulk begins to yell as he smashes the floor with his fist.

-Can everybody just calm down!? If a fight breaks out and The Fantastic Four find out, they'll kick my butt out of Earth for sure!
Galactus asks, sitting in a bent like position.

-Alright, alright, everyone down. I brought you here for a reason.
Wolverine begins as he cracks his knuckles.

-For way too long, we've been going through life ignoring one of our main instincts: Our unique Hunger desires. Yes, everyone in this room knows what I am talking about. I'm not the only one. Hulk, you are the angriest human being out there, and you are also the hungriest. Thor, the hunger of a god can't be satisfied with food from humans. Blob, well, let's not even start. And Galactus--

-Eating the energy of Planets does make me hungry for real food.
Says Galactus, interrupting Wolverine's speech.

-Exactly. So I say to you, my friends, join me. And together we can search a cure for our hunger: Recently, while hanging in the Baxter Building, Reed showed me a few discoveries of a new planet. A planet made up of a substance that tastes something like... steak. Yes, I am planning a massive attack on that planet, and it's bug like people. Are you with me?
Wolverine pops out his claws and looks around at the group.

Lmao, just kidding.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

Lmao, just kidding.

Too bad. If that steak planet had been Ego, we'd have had a story. An odd story, but a story.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

I don't even remember commenting on this. o.O