arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Ending Of Humanity

I sit on the thrown of the gods left abandoned ages ago in a hall where the winds echo off the marble and rush down the great palace.

I would be called human if but not by those whom have lived long ago.

Hardly and trace of Human DNA is in my body hardly any at all.

Mixed with gods and aliens and robotics we have went beyond what anybody would dare hope to achieve.

We simply cannot die.

I sit here and wonder where the gods went off to.

I scan the room I rebuild the universe in my minds eye and play back scenes from the past.

We can do that the few that survived.

We can watch the world unfold by simply reviewing the echo of what was and is bouncing around in the world around a scene.

I pull a great Spear from the wall.

A great battle or simply a god giving his weapon one last toss before going thorugh the door to another universe and starting over.

They leave behind the weapons and move on.

I look close and see a handle with a strap.

Mjolnir I think Thor’s weapon.

I pick her up and hold her high and the lightning comes and it surges through me and it kills all the others in the room but I am changed.

A whisper from her soul.

A shout from the hammer herself.

Take me home she says.

Take me back to my master she says.

I simply wish this one request.

In the years past when things got bad and the sun was changed and the universe did echo thoughts of dying I was not worried.

I could change with but a thought and even with the power of this god of war I still had more power in me to change.

To be what ever I wished to be at any time.

Not held down by any belief man or women or android a being whom held no stereo type to one or the other. I was a being made only to last and to battle and to survive.

I was what would be the very last of man kinds advancements in a world were we thought we could go no more.

I could reality hop.

From one moment in this chaos filled room with ghost of dead gods and cobwebs and things to scare the soul. I moved a small amount in the universe and found myself standing before the mighty Odin whom looked at me and said.

What do you wish to learn you whom have changed so much?

I bowed to Odin and left.

What good would it have done me to answer him.

I had spoken to him a number of times in any number of worlds and I have learned something and tagged it and filed it away in some file in my brain. Some peace of data that would haunt me sooner or later.

Then there was what I did not know but if I had wished to know it I would simply look in the web that binds all people and pull fourth the information from the very cosmos.

All things were recorded. You simply had to know where to look.

The reverse of the big bang was taking place.

The worlds were coming back together.

I went back and pulled the great spear from the wall and then took and strapped Mjolnir to my side and jumped on Odin s horse.

Let us leave this place I said.

Let us go explore. I looked down and on the horses side was Odin’s morning bow.

A quiver of arrows that seemed very full.

I picked one up and knocked it to the bow.

I aimed at the horizon with chaos reforming and destroying everything.

My aim was lazy but the arrow did not care it flew and struck the heart of a dying star and for one short moment it blazed with life. It threw back the chaos and the chaos went around it.

What had I done I thought.

I rode through the doorway to Earth in some other universe.

Mjolnir whispered to me.

Adventure awaits us along the way.

Earth

Earth had seen the wars tossed around in the planets crawl around the sun.

I cloaked my horse and she looked like any other horse.

She just had a bad temper around strangers and made it known she did not like being left behind.

This world was different , these people not trusting of strangers I looked the part of a traveler.

I did bow as I greeted people and this made people laugh.

I liked to bow it was a throw back tot he old days when people where not trusting of germs and disease and death was ramped.

This was million of years if not billions of years in my my universes history.

I reached out to the people and learned its language and history.

I looked over the people coming and going.

A great fear arose in the people.

The people looked to the defenders as trolls and giants started attacking.

The ice gaints spread ice and started to freeze all things in sight.

The Trolls grabbed people and the war that was more a slaughter of people was pouring through a gate to a unknown world.

Thor came through it pulled by his famous goats he held a ax in his hand.

I knew of this ax but it would not help him in this battle.

Some hulking man emerald green joined the battle and waged war on the giants only to be frozen in the air but some magic ice and unable to move.

She came through the gate with his hammer and Thor and this female Thor was beaten by over whelming odds and I watched as the city was slowly going back to the ice ages.

I am not one moved by the plight of others in most cases.

Mjolnir on my side agreed.

We left that reality and took up a new one again were the battle was about to begin.

I took up a good location where the doorway was about to open.

I left my spear on the great steed.

I unstrapped my morning bow.

I waited.

It opened wide and I poured forth such a volley of arrows my quiver almost was empty but when I reached for the last one it was filled again.

Bow and quiver of Odin was the bow of all bows I thought to myself or at least in that universe.

The trolls and giants and dark minions from another realm lay scattered across the city.

I cloaked myself in mystery and went to find a place to rest.