Human Torch #7

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

The drive to Mystique's house was awkwardly silent. Until Johnny peeped out a question. Raven didn't know how to answer, so she kept her mouth shut.

"I know you heard me! Why are you being so nice and trying not to kill me?" Johnny asked once again.

"I don't know, okay! I just think you're kind of.." She stopped at the end of her sentence.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"Cute, cool, hot and humorous." She took a breathe of relief at the end of the sentence.

"That's what I think about you too." Johnny replied.

Johnny bent in for a kiss, Raven bent in too. The warm touch of their lips as they released from each other.

"Why are you attracted to me?" Raven asked.

"I saw you a few nights ago at The Raft, how'd they release you?" Johnny asked off topic.

"Because, good behavior." Raven said.

"Well, you always looked so lonely, or misunderstood. I understand you Raven. We both have the same thing in common, we are both underestimated by our colleagues." Johnny said.

Raven nodded her head in agreement and understanding. The van came to a stop and Johnny flew forwards, as Raven did as well. Raven went around the car, pulled out Johnny's chair and helped him into the soft padded rolling chair.

She wheeled him to the front door of her house and opened the large wooden doors. As Raven wheeled Johnny in, Johnny noticed that this house was once a manor house hideout for Count Nefaria. Raven wheeled Johnny down a long hallway into a surgery room.

She put him on the surgery table, gave him some morphine and he dozed away. She quickly went to surgery on Johnny's legs, adjusting bones and adding things that Johnny didn't know existed. Raven shook Johnny, he woke quickly. Raven helped him on to his feet.

"It's gonna take a while, your legs aren't very used to being used once more." Raven said.

"I know." Johnny said sarcastically, even though he had no clue.

Raven slowly helped Johnny for the next few days, or weeks. Raven found a place for Johnny to live, her house. Then one late Sunday night, after a few shifts of church, Raven raced out of the bathroom.

"Johnny, news." She said shyly.

"What?" He asked politely.

"I'm pregnant." She said