arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Chapter 4 Shadows, Gods, Dreams.

The dragons pull our wagon with an uneasy truce between us and them. I look the part of a jade warrior , my mind screams for battle in this land of the vikings filled with the after life of slain warriors.

The female tosses and turns her garments nothing more then smoke to conceal her and keep her modest. She talks in her sleep'

“I will save you my lord, I will save you my lord , must save Thor” She tosses and turns she cries out she reaches from her position to some unseen soul just out of reach. “We will never leave this cursed place” she sits up and looks in the eye of Rick Jones......”Go HOME” she screams and tosses Mjolnir the hammer does spin around Rick he is gone through a portal to some unknown location. The females hand stays out as Mjolnir hits with the sound of thunder and it echoes through the hills. “never get out alive” her eyes flare her head lowers and she fades back to sleep.

I am not surprised for I knew Rick was to weak for this realm. I seen the pack of wolves run by and look at us and growl. Larger then anything I ever seen before they had been tracking us looking for a sign of weakness any sign at all. Every morning a crow flew over head. I heard the horn blast and felt the earth shake as the battles of the past were relived over and over again.

I needed a guide to know where I was going. I needed some way to escape this realm of the dead.

She showed up on the 5th day or at least I thought it was the 5th day.

A young female dark red hair going every way the wind blew it , two swords in her hands. She Stoped the dragons in flight pulling us.

“Why are you here Hulk” She had such a temper I could tell and wondered was she friend or Foe.

We descended to the ground below us as she allowed us to land. The land seemed to go on forever with no sign of an end.

She was not in the mood to talk and I was just the one to end her bad foul mood.

Years of battle memories flooded my mind , I was on auto pilot. Shield block after shield block and my muscles responded in kind before you know it I had landed a strike true and strong. She looked like a rag doll flying across the land scape. She could take it and much more I knew it. I did not wait to see her come back on her terms. I raced her flying form and struck twice more. I was about to do it again with a strike to end our fight when Mjolnir brought us around as we dodged the lightning falling between us. “Angela” The female with the hammer screamed her name. “We mean you no harm , we simply seek Thor and feel he is in great danger”

Angela looked at us and then put her weapons away.

The light was leaving the world was changing. How ghost of the dead warriors were being raised. They hugged one another and sent out cheers as if they were never dead.

“To the table of Odin” they went past us and never gave us a second glance.

Angela kept and eye on the female holding the Mjolnir.

“Thor is nowhere in the realms that I know of” She said the words and offered to help.

We took the help and made camp for the night.

Even I seemed to get lost in the look of the female with the hammer.

She seemed to not care for things as anybody else would.

She could be the soul mate of Thor himself. She craved battle and would sit and talk about the many battles Thor had been a part of that she recalled.

“It was a bloody battle that is certain but when Thor tossed Mjolnir into the fray the giants would tremble and some would run but make no mistake when she struck death lay in its wake”

She turned away from us , she tossed the hammer into the sky. Let us follow for surely Mjolnir can find Thor anyplace in the known universe and even the unknown places.

Angela jumped on the wagon. The dragons took flight. We followed Mjolner through the wormhole she made.

We found Thor strapped down not moving. Those whom sit above in shadow all around him.

The female ran to his side but before she could reach him she was stopped and held in check unmoving.

All the world was paused but myself even Angela was looking at Thor and did not see the shadow figures.

“I mean you no harm” I said the words but right after they left my mouth I regretted saying them.

They looked at me and smiled.

When Shadow gods smile it is never a smile meant to make one feel at ease.

It is a smile to put fear into a subject.

It did not work this day.

“So you call yourself Hulk?” They spat the words at me.

“Gia made you some how after all we did to make sure you were never born”

I was feeling the anger well up in me. My body became more dense as I was keeping my calm but my anger had no such notion.

“Son of Thor, You always were the angry one in the family always losing your mind when you went to war” They taunted me trying to get me to lose control.

The words sank into my mind , Son of Thor? Son of a god? I moved with such speed that it seemed to surprise the dark ones. Grabbed Thor , grabbed the female and Angela and tossed them into the wagon.

The dragons seemed unaffected by anything and we flew back through the portal.

We had escaped.

I woke up and shook my head. The rv was running behind me , Rick was playing a song.

“The eastern world it is exploding, Bullets flying, Bodies floating...” Eve Of Destruction by Barry

Mcguire. We had saved nobody those that sit above seen to that. They were playing head games.

I looked to the shield that mocked me leaning against the huge motor home.

A child pointed to the mountain before me and screamed. Something was coming for us and it did not want to play nice.