How do I tell a fanfiction story

Avatar image for thenotoriousheisenblokz
ThenotoriousHeisenblokz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Okay I read the guides, pre-wrote a few stories, and know how to publish fanfiction my main question is:

How do I write the story: List off the characters attributes then, Write Exposition, Have them narrarrate, have me explain or tell it from their P.O.V. :(Point-Of-View)???

Very confused also found literally zero marks/signs of fanfiction here I looked for three straight hours so if you know somewhere with some that I could take inspiration from then please link it to me.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@thenotoriousheisenblokz: There is no right way to tell a story. There's your way. As for being here for 3hrs and not finding fan fiction...bull$h/t!!

Have a look at the over 100 pages of fan fic in this forum!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@thenotoriousheisenblokz: You haven't looked very far. Virtually everything on the Fan Fic board is Fan Fiction. And if you honestly can't find anything then try this link;http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-mayhem-american-tyrant-1-1607693/#14

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

I'm not sure how to take you comment because nearly everything in this forum is Fan fiction. There are some purely original characters/stories but they are the minority.