HORROR INC: The Wolf-Man Part 6

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

(Continued from Part 1, if you haven't read it, you MUST read Part 1 before reading this...)

(Continued from Part 2, if you haven't read it, you MUST read Part 2 before reading this...)

(Continued from Part 3, if you haven't read it, you MUST read Part 3 before reading this...)

(Continued from Part 4, if you haven't read it, you MUST read Part 4 before reading this...)

(Continued from Part 5, if you haven't read if, you

MUST

read Part 5 before reading this..)

(Cut to a shot of Gwen at the dinner table. She is sitting next to a man with grey beard and grey hair. This is Uncle Landis, played by Russell Crowe. Lawrence arrives, and sits down.)

Gwen Conliffe: Uncle Landis, this is Lawrence Talbot. Lawrence, Uncle Landis.

(Uncle Landis looks at Gwen with a look of horror. She hides he head. Lawrence offers his hand to Uncle Landis for a long 5 seconds of silence. Finally, the two shake hands firmly)

Uncle Landis: What brings you to Duncester, Mr Talbot?

Lawrence Talbot: Jim was a childhood friend of mine. I've returned to Duncester to help solve his murder.

Uncle Landis: It must be awful to return to Duncester again. With your...History.

Lawrence Talbot: I assure you, my necessity to discover the cause of my brothers death outweighs my reluctance to revisit my demons.

Uncle Landis: Oh dear Lawrence, you shouldn't be ashamed to be frightened of revisiting your demons. It runs in the family after all.

(A pause fills the room. Cut to Gwen looking at her Uncle with a look of horror. Lawrence looks at Gwen and back at Landis, angrily)

Lawrence Talbot: Excuse me?

Uncle Landis: All I am saying is that, the roots of your family tree lie deep in the heart of the darkest, cruelest forests.

(Lawrence lightly shoves Uncle Landis. Cut to a shot of his bloodshot eyes. In the background, the beating of his heart is heard)

Lawrence Talbot: My father is a man of the cloth, dedicating his life to charity and the well-being of others! He dismisses the material desires of riches and wealth, which you seem to indulge in like a pig in slop!

(This time, a silence fills the air for no less than 8 seconds. Lawrence looks horrified, looking at himself with horror, he then looks at Gwen, who looks away from Lawrence.)

Lawrence Talbot (Sighs): Forgive my outbursts, they were...Incredibly inappropriate. I leave you to your niece, Mr. Landis.

(Lawrence walks away, and walks up the stairs. Uncle Landis looks at Gwen with a stunned look. Cut to Lawrence looking in the mirror. He pulls back the right hand corner of his shirt. A very faint image of a circle with a crescent moon inscribed is seen. A growling sound is heard, as Lawrence turns around slowly. Then a far louder roaring. As he turns around, he sees Gwen in front of him.)

Lawrence Talbot:...Ms Conliffe.

(Lawrence gives a brief bow before heading to his room. Lawrence lies on his bed, panting. He grabs his Journal and a pen, and begins to write.)

Lawrence Talbot (Narrating): February 7th, 1912. Why does nobody have the courage to tell me of the source between the feud of the Talbots and the Conliffes? There is a hidden knowledge held by Gwen, and Uncle Landis, and even Mercutio...And especially my father. My fears have been amplified by my recent behavior. Normally, I would never have lost control with Gwen's uncle like that. And the mark...There was some kind of image there. The meaning of the symbol is unknown to me...But there is a great fear in me about it's significance. What happened 4 nights ago...Near the gypsy camp?

(Cut to Mercutio in the local bar drinking. He is approached by a local villager wearing a hat, with a long beard.)

Villager: You're friends with that Lawrence fellow, am I wrong?

(Mercutio nods)

Villager: You stay away from him.

Mercutio: Leave me alone, you're drunk.

(The villager laughs profanely)

Villager: Perhaps I am. But not drunk enough to lose common sense. He's cursed...Doomed to a fate worse than death itself.

Mercutio: You're insane...

Villager #2 (Off-Screen): I've heard rumors of a curse.

(Mercutio and the villager turn around to see the villager. A man about Lawrence's age, with moderate facial hair and a bowler hat.)

Villager #2: Twenty-five years ago now, me Pa found him. Quinn Noddy and all his flock. Brains and guts and God-knows-what lying all over the moor for a quarter mile. And, Quinn, the look on his face. Like he'd been eaten alive. Whatever did it was big, had claws, and didn't mind a load of buckshot. After that, me Pa went home and melted down me Ma's wedding spoons and cast silver bullets on them. Wouldn't leave the house on a full moon from then on.

(Mercutio looks at the 2 in disgust, before getting up)

Mercutio: Lawrence was right about you. You people are crazy.

(Mercutio leaves the bar. When the door closes, he stares at the moon with a look of worry and fear. Finally,. after about 3 seconds, he walks away.)

To be continued...

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Man your really churning these out, I'm jealous

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, I'm sure when you get your Mummy series going it'll be better than my Wolf-Man one. :) PS, I just finished another chapter haha.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous said:

Meh, I'm sure when you get your Mummy series going it'll be better than my Wolf-Man one. :) PS, I just finished another chapter haha.

unfortunately writers block has left me dormant :(

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wot happens to Mercutio??? Dam it im not ganna find out till tomorrow now.

Will read the rest tomorrow dogs driving me mad so im ganna take it for a walk soon, also good excuse for me to have a smoke or 2 ;)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wot happens to Mercutio??? Dam it im not ganna find out till tomorrow now.

Will read the rest tomorrow dogs driving me mad so im ganna take it for a walk soon, also good excuse for me to have a smoke or 2 ;)

So...I've REALLY kicked up the action, can you read the next chapters?

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

Part Ten