HORROR INC: The Wolf-Man Part 16/Ending

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

(NOTE: ONLY READ THIS IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OTHER CHAPTERS. IN FACT, IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO JUST SORT OF READ FROM THE BEGINNING TO THIS CHAPTER SO IT'S ACTUALLY LIKE A MOVIE BEFORE READING! THANK YOU...AND THUS, I GIVE YOU, THE ENDING OF THE WOLF-MAN! SRSLY GO TO THAT DAMN LINK!)

SIDF26's HORROR INC: The Wolf-Man Library

(Gwen stares at The Wolf-Man in horror. Cut to The Wolf-Man licking his mouth, staring at Gwen hungrily. Cut back to Gwen, as Mercutio and George Andrews appear behind her. George Andrews points his rifle at The Wolf-Man, smiling cruelly)

George Andrews: Time to thin the competition!

Gwen: NO!!

(Gwen moves George's rifle as it fires, causing him to miss wildly. George looks at Gwen angrilly, slapping her. He is about to say something when The Wolf-Man pounces on George, as George screams in pain and terror. Cut to Gwen and Mercutio looking in horror, as tearing and ripping noises are heard, before a dead silence. The Wolf-Man looks back up at Mercutio and Gwen, it's face covered in blood. Mercutio aims his rifle at The Wolf-Man, closing his eyes, but Gwen dives into him, knocking him into a dark part of the room. As they get up, Mercutio grabs Gwen by the shoulders, trying to comfort her as she cries.)

Mercutio: Listen, to me Gwen, listen to me! I'm as sorry as you are, I wish we could save him but...

(Out of the darkness, The Wolf-Man pounces on Mercutio. Gwen and Mercutio scream in horror as The Wolf-Man viciously bites Mercutio. Gwen looks down and picks up a brick, throwing it at The Wolf-Man. The Wolf-Man looks back up at Gwen, angrily. Gwen picks up Lawrence's revolver and begins to run up the stairs to the top of the Ezekiel tower in a slow mo shot. In the slow mo shot, we can see a fuzzy image of The Wolf-Man following her. Cut to Gwen at the top of the Ezekiel tower, overlooking Duncester outside. She walks over to the edge and looks down, where she sees a group of villagers and former soldiers at the door, armed with pitchforks, torches and guns. She holds her mouth in sadness. A howl is heard, as Gwen turns around. She sees The Wolf-Man. The Wolf-Man outstretches his arms towards Gwen as Gwen backs up, crying and emotionally breaking down, shaking as she backs up)

Gwen Conliffe: Look at me Lawrence you know me...You know who I am!

(The Wolf-Man finally get's to Lawrence as he grabs her by the wrists and forces her down.)

Gwen Conliffe: Please, this isn't who you are, you're father did this!

(The Wolf-Man appears like he is about to bite, when suddenly, thunder is heard. The Wolf-Man looks up to see that it is suddenly raining hard. He looks back down at Gwen, confused, as if this is all familiar.)

Gwen Conliffe (Crying and in fear): Lawrence, I know you can fight it. Remember the rain Lawrence. When you told me you loved me. When we kissed...Remember the rain Lawrence. It's Gwen...Lawrence, it's Gwen...Please.

(The Wolf-Man looks at Gwen in shock. A single tear runs down his face.)

The Wolf-Man: Gweeeeennn....

(It appears that The Wolf-Man is slowly transforming back into a human, until noises of dogs barking and Mercutio talking are heard. The Wolf-Man looks back in anger, all humanity lost.)

Mercutio: He's upstairs! He has the woman!

(The Wolf-Man roars loudly before howling deep twice. Gwen finally completley breaks down, crying out loudly and bursting into tears. The Wolf-Man looks back down at Gwen with a growl, ready to strike.)

Gwen Conliffe: Lawrence...Lawrence please...Please! Please..Don't do this!!!

(The Wolf-Man leans in to bite when a gunshot is heard. Gwen looks back up at The Wolf-Man before closing her eyes. The Wolf-Man looks down, a small circle of blood protruding from his chest. The blood trickles down. Cut to The Wolf-Man's face as he howls one last time to the moon, before falling down. We see a great light begin to pass over Lawrence, as he reverts back to human form. He looks back up at a crying Gwen and smiles, grabbing her hand.)

Lawrence Talbot: Gwen...Gwen, oh I'm so happy it's you!

Gwen Conliffe: Lawrence...Lawrence, I'm sorry...Oh Lawrence...

(Lawrence grabs Gwen's face, as if to calm her down. He smiles, laughing a little.)

Lawrence Talbot: Gwen...Gwen you saved me. You saved me. Thank you. Do I have the pleasure of saying goodbye?

(Gwen grabs Lawrence by the face and they kiss softly for 5 minutes. Lawrence falls back and dies. Gwen is in agony, crying and sobbing, screaming. Cut to Mercutio and the soldiers looking at Gwen. The put their hats down, as they begin to walk away.)

Mercutio: Goodbye men...Let's...Let's go home.

(Gwen looks up at the moon, as the shot fades into Gwen visiting the Gypsy camp one more time. Maleva is smoking a cigarette. Gwen enters Maleva's tent, taking off the hood of her robe as she enters.)

Gwen Conliffe: I'm having a baby Maleva...Lawrence is the father. Is he doomed?

(Maleva puffs out a cloud of smoke.)

Maleva: When the child reaches the age of 30, he will become like your dear, departed husband...A monster at the full moon. Until then...Watch out for Mercutio.

Gwen Conliffe: Mercutio?

Maleva: He was bitten...He will suffer the same fate as Lawrence.

(Gwen walks away into the forest. Cut to a montage of her, first she is at Lawrence's funeral, then she is holding her baby, and finally we see her at St Waggner's and Siodmak's adopting Olivia, a dark haired, brown eyed young girl.)

Gwen: The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over, Lawrence my husband. Now you will find peace. When people remember Lawrence, many will think of a monster. A beast that ravaged the countryside, killing any in it's path. But what they should remember was a man, whose courage and kindness were unhindered by the curse upon him. A Talbot.

(We hear The Wolf-Man howl as we see a shot of the Ezekiel tower, as the film fades into the credits)

CREDITS SONGS:

Remember Me~Josh Groban

The Only One~Evanescence

I'm With You~Avril Lavigne

Clocks~Coldplay

30 Seconds to Mars~Kings & Queens

I Surrender~Digital Daggers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Mercutio : - \

This has been a great series dude, I'v loved the little movie touches you'v given like character actors and end credit songs, looking forward to your next project

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been a great series dude, I'v loved the little movie touches you'v given like character actors and end credit songs, looking forward to your next project

Thanks man. It's gonna be a Blair Witch/(REC) crossover type thing. And yes, it'll be another movie. :)

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous said:

Thanks man. It's gonna be a Blair Witch/(REC) crossover type thing. And yes, it'll be another movie. :)

Oh man that sounds great, I love found footage horror films and REC/ Blair Witch are two of my favourites

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Oh man that sounds great, I love found footage horror films and REC/ Blair Witch are two of my favourites

Thanks man. :)

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: You ever here of the movie Funny Games? You should do a movie like that.

I'm actually considering doing a Doomhound: The Movie Script.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#8 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow. Honestly, it has been worth all the hard work you have put into this, reading it from start to finish is an awful lot of fun :) And you even put in end credits! Like a full on movie experience. That is seriously impressive ^__^

And this bit:

Gwen: The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over, Lawrence my husband. Now you will find peace. When people remember Lawrence, many will think of a monster. A beast that ravaged the countryside, killing any in it's path. But what they should remember was a man, whose courage and kindness were unhindered by the curse upon him. A Talbot.

Heartbreaking, I started to fill up reading this part. A really beautiful end to a really gripping and vivid story. Thank you again for writing this, you should be proud of it. This is an awesome contribution to the library ^___________^

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Wow. Honestly, it has been worth all the hard work you have put into this, reading it from start to finish is an awful lot of fun :) And you even put in end credits! Like a full on movie experience. That is seriously impressive ^__^

And this bit:

Heartbreaking, I started to fill up reading this part. A really beautiful end to a really gripping and vivid story. Thank you again for writing this, you should be proud of it. This is an awesome contribution to the library ^___________^

Thanks so much Bumpy, I completely appreciate your kind words! Just wish more would read my story. :)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers