HORROR INC: The Legend Of The Wolf-Man Part 1

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

NOTE: READ THE FIRST WOLF-MAN BEFORE THIS OR THIS WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND YOU WILL BE LOST! CHECK OUT HERE.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

Part Ten

Part Eleven

Part Twelve

Part Thirteen

Part Fourteen

Part Fifteen

Part Sixteen (FINAL)

(The film begins with the vintage Universal opening of the 1940s.)

(The film then has a black and white 1940's style opening showing memorable scenes from The Wolf-Man, with "I Surrender" by Digital Daggers (Piano Version) playing in the background including Lawrence on the boat, his reuniting with his father, the graveyard scene, the meeting with Gwen in the antique shop, getting bitten by the Wolf-Man, Lawrence blowing dandelions with Gwen, Gwen and Lawrence skipping rocks, Lawrence speaking with Maleva, Father John speaking to Lawrence in the cellar of Ezekiel Tower, Lawrence transforming into The Wolf-Man, Lawrence waking up in blood-stained, ripped clothes to the horror of Father John and Gwen, Father John telling his son the truth, Lawrence's escape in London, the scene with the prostitute, Lawrence confessing his love to Gwen and kissing her, Lawrence~Wolf-Man and Father John~Wolf-Man fighting and Lawrence~Wolf-Man killing him, and finally Gwen bursting into tears as she kills The Wolf-Man, giving him a final kiss. The title "The Legend of The Wolf-Man appears on the screen.)

(The screen opens from blackness in a bedroom, the caption below saying "London, England, 1941." We see a young man with medium length brown hair, glasses and a suit looking at a photo album with photos of Gwen Conliffe and Lawrence Talbot. This is Bruce Talbot, played by Hayden Christensen. He studies the photo with a look of fascination and sadness, palming a Silver Wolf Cane in his right hand. A knock is heard on his door. He goes downstairs to answer it, opening it to see Mercutio. Older than he was in the last film, he is still rather fit. He tips his hat.)

Mercutio: Bruce...Did you recieve my letters?

(Bruce shakes his head and begins to close the door, but Mercutio stops him. He smiles uneasily.)

Mercutio: Bruce, I know that we haven't spoken in a while...But everything I did I did for your own good.

Bruce Talbot: My own good? Every month you'd abandon the family, gallivanting of into the forest like a madman...Most of my friends simply thought you'd lost your mind.

Mercutio: Bruce...As I have told you before, there are secrets about your past. Painful and terrible ones about your family, and I always thought...

Bruce Talbot: Father, I'm not a little boy anymore. I know hardly anything about my father. I was a lawyer, I know that much. He loved my mother more than life itself from what you've told me. Do you really think it's fair to keep secrets about my own past locked up like monsters?

(Mercutio sighs, stepping inside the house and looking around. He gave a small pamphlet to Bruce. Bruce looks at it and then looks back up at Mercutio. He tears open the flap on the letter and pulls out some dollar bills. There are over thousands of dollars inside.)

Bruce Talbot: What is the meaning of this?

Mercutio: Happy Birthday Bruce...I've heard that you wish to travel to Korea. With the reports of the recent animal attacks, and the chance to study the predatory wildlife. So intelligent...So ambitious. Figured you deserved it.

(Bruce laughs nervously before looking back up at Mercutio.)

Bruce Talbot: Father, I am grateful for your donations. You have made a dream of mine a possible reality and I give you the upmost thanks. But your debt is not paid yet...

Mercutio: Excuse me?

(Bruce Talbot steps outside, looking at the descending sunset.)

Bruce Talbot: I want you to come to Korea with me. It will be a good chance for us to find that connection we once had...When I was a child...Years ago. But it comes at a cost...At some point you have to tell me the truth...About my parents. About their deaths.

(Mercutio looks at Bruce in stunned silence. Bruce looks up at him with a look of seriousness and conviction.)

Mercutio: You don't know what you're asking...But you've got yourself a deal.

To be continued...