HORROR INC. Monsters Academy #1

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my "Monsters Academy" fan fiction for the fan fiction group, HORROR INC. All of the characters in this story are fictional and are created by me, Rabbitearsblog! If you also want to check out other stories from the HORROR INC. fan fiction group, then go to their libraryHERE.

Chapter 1: Meet Vince the Vampire!

Sleepy Hollow Cemetery…

No Caption Provided

It was a dark and spooky night at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery and there was no one out roaming the cemetery, except for a young female mummy who was taking a nightly walk.Being in a scary setting, such as the cemetery at night, would scare any person who fears that the dead might arise out of their graves. But, this mummy was not afraid of walking out in the cemetery at night, for she enjoyed the macabre setting and she herself is of the undead.

Just as the mummy was about to go through the gate of the cemetery to return home, she heard a strange growling sound coming from above her.

The mummy then looked around the area quickly and she called out nervously, “Hello? Is anyone out there?”

But all she heard was silence and deciding that nothing was lurking in the shadows, she made her way towards the gate once more. Suddenly, a large, shadowy figure jumped right in front of her and started growling menacingly.

The mummy shrieked and tried to run away from the frightening figure, but she ended up tripping over her rags and fell to the ground.The mummy stared up at the imposing figure and she said in a frightened tone, “What are you?”

The shadowy creature just smiled wickedly, thousands of teeth gleaming in the moonlight, and he snarled, “I just came here for a meal, girly.And you just happened to be my midnight snack!”

The creature then lunged at the mummy, spittle dripping from its large mouth. Suddenly, another figure jumped out in the air and kicked the creature in the head, knocking it down to the ground.The figure then landed on the ground, dusted himself off and said, “You just happened to be my midnight snack? That’s a poor pick up line for a lady!”

The mummy looked up at the new figure, who happened to be a young African-American male vampire and she asked the vampire in wonder, “Who are you?”

The vampire looked back at the mummy, grinned and said, “Just call me Vince Hatchell, of the prestigious Monsters Academy!”

No Caption Provided

“Monsters Academy?” the mummy said in bewilderment. “THE Monsters Academy?”

Suddenly, the large shadowy creature stood up and growled in anger at Vince as it said menacingly, “Vampire, you’re going to DIE!”

The creature then started running towards Vince and Vince just rolled his eyes and said to the mummy, “I would tell you more about Monsters Academy, but I got to take care of big and ugly over there. In the mean time, why don’t you run along home before your parents miss you?”

The mummy nodded at Vince and she immediately ran through the gates and disappeared around the corner.The creature was just a few inches away from Vince, when Vince suddenly leap into the air and landed on the large creature’s back.

“Sorry gruesome, but I haven’t had any blood to drink in a while…SO YOURS WILL HAVE TO DO!” Vince yelled out and then he sank his fangs into the creature’s neck, sucking out its blood.

The creature screamed in pain for a few moments, until it stopped struggling and fell to the ground, dead.

Vince then leap off of the creature, wiped his mouth with his hand and muttered to himself, “Man that was tasty.But, it’s weird that that creature is roaming about at night. I got to tell the Headmistress about this.”

Vince then walked away from the corpse of the shadowy creature and headed out of the gates, happy to save a life this very night, while pondering about the existence of that creature.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Fun story :-)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@rabbitearsblog: Good start but I did notice one typo. It should be either 'I've/I have to tell the headmistress about this' not 'I got to tell the Headmistress about this'.

#literacydeclineinmonsterpopulation and #pleasewillsomebodyreadtalesfrotherafttwo

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#6 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rabbitearsblog: This was a lot of fun! Really like Vince, too, what a cool vampire :) Very nice job, and a welcome addition to the library. Glad to have you on board! ^___^

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@rabbitearsblog: Good start but I did notice one typo. It should be either 'I've/I have to tell the headmistress about this' not 'I got to tell the Headmistress about this'.

#literacydeclineinmonsterpopulation and #pleasewillsomebodyreadtalesfrotherafttwo

I thought that's just how the character spoke

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@jonny_anonymous: I thought that too, seems more like a conversational colloquialism than an error :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@bumpyboo said:

@rabbitearsblog: This was a lot of fun! Really like Vince, too, what a cool vampire :) Very nice job, and a welcome addition to the library. Glad to have you on board! ^___^

Thanks!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter!!! And I'm so happy to be apart of this group!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@rabbitearsblog: Aw, we are really happy to have you hehe! I enjoyed it a lot, Monsters Academy is such a strong concept. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

@rabbitearsblog: Aw, we are really happy to have you hehe! I enjoyed it a lot, Monsters Academy is such a strong concept. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks! I've been thinking on this idea for awhile now and I can't wait to explore more with these characters!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#12 The Poet  Moderator
Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rabbitearsblog: I liked this but your opening paragraph is a tad jumbled. I see where you're coming from, but the execution of it falls a little short. I can see the humor. Perhaps I'm being slightly critical for no reason. I liked your story but I do feel the opening could be done slightly better.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: I liked this but your opening paragraph is a tad jumbled. I see where you're coming from, but the execution of it falls a little short. I can see the humor. Perhaps I'm being slightly critical for no reason. I liked your story but I do feel the opening could be done slightly better.

Thanks! What could I change about the opening?

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: I don't know.

I get that it is a cemetary at night and that it is a spooky surrounding...see I have nothing asides from maybe a less tireder mind than mine (long day) could help you in that regard. It is comical which I get, how to make it POP without you overexplaining everything, not too sure. Sorry.

Shaman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shaman94

I liked the story. It's gets right to the point and made vampires cool for me again.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaman94 said:

I liked the story. It's gets right to the point and made vampires cool for me again.

Thanks! I like to just get to the main point of the story! I actually have part 2 posted!

Shaman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Casual bump as I see 2 has appeared :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@rabbitearsblog

Short and light. I can see this as a Saturday morning cartoon.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Bumped

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers