Horror Inc: Harvey Pt 3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

From: Part 1 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-harvey-pt-1-1666686/?page=1/

and Part 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-harvey-pt-2-1667129/#12

No Caption Provided

“Well?” I glare at him, waiting for the fat sack of crap to answer instead of smiling like a clown. “You didn’t call. And it’s after midnight.”

“Blam! Right in the face.” He says with glee.

I watch him jiggle with delight as he recalls. “This wasn’t one of your near misses was it David? I’m tired of finding out that you missed or you merely injured them.”

“Oh she’s dead. BLAM! She tried to put her books up to protect herself. It was seven thirty and BLAM!” He clicks his teeth like a squirrel in a freezing updraught.

“So she might not be dead?” I step towards him and he shrinks back. “You said she’s dead but then she protected herself. Again you fail me.”

“No, no, no, no, no, no,” he grabs his hair with both hands as if trying to split his head open like a packet of chips. “She’s dead! BLAM! She’s dead! BLAM! Sh…”

“DAVID!” I shout watching him dance on the spot like the scolded child he is. “SIT!”

He whimpers before sitting on floor. I walk over to him. Slowly. Each step I enjoy the dread and fear that runs through his blubberous frame. He lowers his head like he’s trying to climb up his own ass and disappear. I feel like jumping on the back of his neck and breaking it, turning him into a paralysed husk so I can p!$$ in his mouth and watch him drown in horrible agony. Oh to reign myself in. “David. Look at me. David.”

He slowly raises his head, bottom lip quivering pathetically. I so want to bite it off his face! Again I hold myself in check. “David. You’re going to go and get a paper. Then you’re going to come back here. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes,” he says quietly.

I a pungent smell wafts through the air. He’s $#i+ himself! How delightful! “Go now and get me a paper, you disgusting boy!”

I almost can’t believe the hornet’s nest he’s kicked. David’s last kill two days ago has hit the papers, TV and radio. The police have formed a task force and the damn Jew Mayor held a press conference. I head to David’s apartment and the fat sack isn’t at home. I could wait but why bother, he’s probably masturbating and I don’t want to see or smell that!

Besides, living next door means I’m not that far away. Ever.

David watches the television like a hawk. He’s getting off on this I can tell. Good, means he’ll be more pliable. “David.”

His eyebrows move but there’s no response as he unblinkingly watches the news.

“DAVID!”

He snaps back to reality.

“Turn it off.” I tell him and he quickly crosses the room to shut it off. I wait for him to sit. “How is your poetry coming along?”

He shifts in his seat uncomfortably before producing a handful of paper he pulls from under the couch cushion and spreads them across the coffee table. “I just wrote like you asked Harvey.”

I peruse his chicken scrawl. It’s lost some of its venom since coming off the walls. “You can’t send these David, look at them. Creased, smelling of $#!t. Do it again. Also you’re going to go back to the area where you did your first kill with the gun.”

David folds his arms, seems his spine has returned again. “I don’t want to.”

“Oh really,” I snarl as I move towards him, but he flinches as I close the gap between us. His initial defiance evaporating.

“Don’t make me kill,” he gasped. “I am not well. I am not well at all.”

“I don’t give a flying ^%$* David! YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD!” He recoils and cradles himself into a ball. I shake my head at how pathetic he is. “Write them again, David. All of them!”

It’s been a month since he killed for me but the fear gripping the city by the sensationalism of David’s crimes by their stupid theories, “eye witness” reports of fat teenagers and a police for that couldn’t find their junk if you drew them a map with a neon light highlighting David. He’s the perfect tool as he’s just nobody. A meaningless face in a crowd that draws no recognition, good or bad.

David trudges up the stairs and sighs when he sees me.

“Is that any way to say hello?” I mockingly chastise him.

“Hello Harvey,” he drones and enters his apartment, holding the door open for me like a valet.

“Tonight you’re going to get me two David. No errors, no near misses, two.”

David drops his bag on the lounge and sits. “Yes Harvey.”

“If you did these right the first time David, I wouldn’t pressure you all the time. Would I?”

“Yes Harvey,” he looks at his feet.

“Have you been watching the news?”

An almost cheeky smile cracks across his face. “Oh yes. You can almost taste the fear in the air.”

I nod “Yes, yes you can. Tonight David. Two. Both dead not injured. Not wounded but dead. Are we clear?”

“Yes Harvey,” he replies.

“Oh and you’ll be taking some of your poetry with you,” I tell him. “I think it’s time the city knew who they were dealing with.”

“BLAM! Second shot in the girl. She collapsed, blood gushed out her head,” David jumps around the room as he recalls the events of early this morning. “BLAM! I shot him agai…”

“Did they drive away?” I interrupt, as he has a habit of letting his victims get away.

“Oh no,” he replies. “They didn’t move. Two shots. One in each. Both dead. I’m certain.”

It’s the last phrase than sits in my ears. “You’re certain? So you don’t actually know?”

He stops cold it’s like he knows I’m about to yell at him, his body tensing up. Let’s keep him on his toes. “David?”

“I, um, I, um…” he starts to stammer and pace.

“Ssh, it’s okay,” I say gently. “I believe you. You say they’re dead, then they’re dead. Good job.”

I watch his confusion mixed with elation at my praise wash over him like a warm shower. He starts towards me like he’s going to hug me but a stern glare halts his advance.

“And the poetry?”

“I left them near the bodies, addressed to that police captain from the television.”

I can’t help but smile. He has done what I asked when I asked and didn’t &^% a god damn thing. “Write me some more poetry David. I have a feeling that people are going to like it.”

“Yes Harvey,”

To be continued...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@batkevin74: Harvey's an evil talking pet...isn't he? Whenever I read the scenes I feel like David's just looking down at the world's most condescending Beagle. I also imagine Bradley Cooper doing the voice, cause Rocket Raccoon is awesome!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Pet, no? Evil, yes!

As for Bradley Cooper, well he's out of my price range if this ever gets made into a thing, which would be nice :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: I have the feeling that Harvey was once a killer, ooh maybe he's an evil old man who can no longer escape from a crime scene and has a pet patsy to do his killing for him

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Harvey is an illusion

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinityball: No Harvey's real

@impurestcheese:Hmmm that's an interesting idea, but no.

Hopefully I'll wrap it up in a neat little package next chapter with a suitable explanation

MsCreepyPasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chillingly disquiet.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers