Horror/Hero: Slenderman hunts Gotham #2

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

Batman stood ontop of the roof the next night, waiting for Gordon. He heard footsteps, but when he turned to look, there was no one there. He waited more, and heard footsteps again, but this time he saw a flash of orange. "Gordon? Is that you?" he said. He saw the orange again, but when he approached it, he saw a man who wasn't Gordon. Too big, longer hair, looked too young. He was wearing orange coveralls, and was very dirty. Batman grabbed his shoulder, and the man turned around quickly and swung a piece of metal at him. Batman dodged but was hit from behind by another person.

It was a hard hit from a blunt object, and it hit him in the back of the head. Batman fell to the ground, and through his blurred vision, he saw a large man, wearing a dark jumpsuit and a white mask. He stabbed at the man in the orange, but the man int he orange dodged and cut the jumpsuit man's hand off with a knife of his own. The man in orange then stabbed him repeatedly in the chest before kicking the incapacitated Batman in the face, and leaving the knife next to his hand. Batman saw him lower himself off the edge of the building before his vision went black.

He awoke to find that the body was gone, along with the knife. The severed hand had been moved, but the blood was still there. He looked around, and realized that it was extremely dark out. He blinked, and when his eyes opened again, he was in an alley. He remembered this alley in great detail.... the one where his parents had been shot. He saw a man waiting around a corner, and in the alley, a child walked with his parents. They were laughing, conversing about the movie they had just seen, when the man stepped into the alley and fired two shots.

Batman was horrified, wondering why he was reliving this moment, when he saw the man. He was wearing a red and green striped sweater, and a fedora. His skin was badly burnt. He looked up from young Bruce, and smiled at Batman, an evil, yellow grin, before saying "Welcome to their nightmare, Bitch!" He cackled loudly as he shot at Batman, putting in his chest the bullet that was meant for him all along.

Batman awoke screaming, and checked where he was. He was back on the rooftop. It was day now. He left, but didn't risk going to Wayne Manor during the day. He collected some dried blood from the rooftop, then went to his secret entrance, and looked for the rather interesting people he had met in last nights encounter. He found the name Michael Myers, and the name Serial Killer X. He read what he could about Myers, but had no idea why he'd be in Gotham. He read about Serial Killer X, and realized why he was here. X is a serial killer who hunts down other killers and uses their own methods to bring them death. He's a walking weapon loaded with irony, and he's got Gotham's criminals in his sights. He continued to read, when he heard something. He knew that Robin wasn't there, so he went to investigate.

He heard footsteps, and saw a shadow move quickly behind a rock. His mind suddenly flashed back to the moment where he was on the rooftop, the sky was grey, and everything was grainy, and moving slightly, like an old film. Everything he saw was grey, and a slightly different version of the rooftop. He followed his hallucination Serial Killer X behind a large object he couldn't quite identify, and was attacked by a shadowy figure. He tried to fight back, but couldn't for some reason. The figure was wielding a a lead pipe, and hit Batman repeatedly int he head. Batman's sanity came back to him and he was surprised to find that It was Commissioner Gordon, completely naked other than a white mask, who was attacking him. He tried to calm Gordon down, but suddenly fealt very cold. He turned to see a tall, dark, faceless figure. The figure picked him up, and threw him into a wall. Batman threw a batarang, but Commissioner Gordon dived into the way and it stabbed him in the arm. He then pulled it out, taking bits of muscle tissue with it, and sat at the batcomputer. He started typing furiously, while the figure watched him. Batman started to reach for his belt, but the figure saw him, and Batman fealt like his head would explode. He heard nothing but white noise, and his vision started to fade to static. He passed out, and in saw the burned man again. He heard his grind his clawed glove against the walls of the cave before appearing right infront of his face. "Mornin' Sunshine!"

again, constructive criticism is always helpful, and I hope you enjoyed. I'll probably be gone for another long period of time, so..... yeah. I'll try to get back on though, so I can keep the 3 people who read my work entertained!

@tommythehitman@batkevin74@wildvine@pyrogram@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gumflabica

I would post a forever alone face, but computers aren't friends with me anymore.