Help(or Marvel b,c list Villains wanted)

Avatar image for georgekambadais
GeorgeKambadais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello People!

I'm new here. I'm a comic artist(I'm this guy) and i want to create a short fan fiction comic with the Leader! All i want from you is some of your favourite b,c list Marvel Villains to include in my script! In my mind so far i have Firebrand, hypno-hustler, the blank, the black hole, flying tiger and White Rabbit. I'm not sure if i'm going to use them.

No Caption Provided

Thanks in advance!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

• White Dragon. I first knew him as a Moon Knight villain, but he's recently been seen in Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu.
  • U-Foes. They should be A-listers, but...they're not.
  • Armadillo. He's just...just...the coolest un-cool villain ever.
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Eight Ball - A pool themed villain who once beat the Hobgoblin in a fight (and prior to that a pool tournemant)

Slyde - A criminal with a lubricant covered suit which allowed him to slide at speeds of 40mph!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@georgekambadais: The Leader looked through the special reflective glass at the assembled villains who'd taken up his offer. He shook his large bulbous head in disappointment. It was a veritable legion of losers, low tiered wannabes and people who fought the Great Lakes Avengers. Some he recognised like The Walrus, Lady Stiltman and Detroit Steel.

No Caption Provided

The Leader flicked a switch and spoke into the microphone. "You. You in the gold holding the lightning bolt. Who are you?"

"I am Thundersword!" He declared trying to sound impressive.

The Leader shook his head in disbelief. It was going to be a very long day.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: He kind of reminds me of Jester's 11 a while back

Avatar image for georgekambadais
GeorgeKambadais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are great so far! Keep them coming! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@georgekambadais: The buzzer sounded causing The Leader to look up from his multiple chess games. The room was a mess of twisted smouldering metal, broken arms and legs, blood and bullet holes. Standing in the room were his final four. It was impressive that they made it this far since most of them couldn't hold a candle to D-Man.

Gibbon, White Dragon, Eightball and Number One Fan had punched, kicked and clawed their way to victory. They were beaten, bloody and exhausted but they'd survived. A wall panel slide open to reveal a mysterious strange cloaked in shadows.

"Well done. You have all passed my entry requirements so we can now begin plann..."

There was a scream as Thundersword wobbled to his feet, left arm hanging limply by his side. "You said only four go through right?"

"I did"

With a mighty effort he tossed his lightning bolt catching Number One Fan in the chest. The explosion sent bits of of the cyborg across the room. "Now, now there's four," panted Thundersword.

"Oh man I got brain in mt fur!" complained Gibbon as Eightball wiped human slick off his black helmet. Hidden in the shadows The Leader rolled his eyes, contemplating gassing them all and starting again

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^