Hellraised part 3

death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By death monger

Anyway death monger continued his journey teleporting to asgard looking for odin when he found him death monger demanded he have the gods power odin said no in a loud voice shaking his guards so be it said death monger has he disapeared then sundenly he was behind odin and then death monger kicked him threw the wall odin then shot blast of magic but death monger put up a wall of steel the odin said guards then death monger summoned a p90 and killed them then odin was right beside death monger and hit him with his staff then death monger fell down but shot the p90 at him but odin disapeared un ilusion then had shocked death monger with the staff but then death monger said ok you wanna play ruff fine.So then death monger started screaming he grew bigger mucsles begun to grow his body turned from pure gray to red he grew horns then when the smoke settled im devil monger then odin said what happend to you death monger replied with when i killed lucifer i gained his powers witch means this form his my lucifer form then death monger tounge shot out of his mouth and threw odin then he then he turnded the end of his tounge in to a hook swinging odin around CRACK PAP TWAMP.Is waht everyone in asgard heard as odin was being slamed over and over again then he let go of odin  then devil monger said give me the power of odin force then odin blasted him with a massive mystic wave of the elements sending devil monger from asgard to the middle of the woods odin then teleported in front of him beating him to a pulp but then devil monger claws turned in to neddles and shot out at odin then devil monger said those neddles it every kind of venom in the universe and asgard now ill save you just give me odin force ok said odin here the power went threw devil monger he turned back in to death monger and begun to turn blue and yellow his face was covered with a mask blue then with yellow lighting stripes on his costume then he tested his new power on odin BOOM then death monger said i need more power if im gonna kill toaa and his angels