Hansel & Gretel (My Interpretation)

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Billy

Once upon a time, there lived a family of four, barely rich enough to feed a single child at a time. The father, abusive and child molesting, the mother, a heroine addict and lost every sense of reality. And of course, these facts would reflect upon their two children, a boy of the age of 13, and his younger sister, not older than 9. He always had to protect her from their father’s brutal manner and masochistic behaviour, most of all then, when their mother was drugged up so far that she couldn’t give him what he wanted, so he turned to his children, now little Hansel (that is the name of the young boy, didn’t want to stand by as his father was about to roam free in his act of incest, no, he would stand in for his sister, and willingly get raped as long as she remains unhurt.

These tragic events carried on until the two had both grown into a intermediate teenager age, Hansel was now 18, and Gretel (that is the name of the girl) was 14, their mother, died of overdose in the bathtub, (well, it was either that or their father beat her to death, they didn’t really find out the truth and never wanted too) which slowly made their souls turn even colder than they already were.

Now, their father didn’t really care for any of them, and only wanted material things in the first place, so he sent Gretel out to the streets to earn some money, and Hansel, well Hansel would have to sell the drugs his mother was taking all the years. All in all, it was a unworthy way of living, both Hansel and Gretel knew they couldn’t live on like this forever, especially not with their malevolent father by their side, it was time to take action.

After Hansel sold his last stash of heroine to some bum on the street he started to walk home, but there was a shop that crossed his eye, a weapon shop. Now, since they lived in Georgia, the only requirement so own a gun, was to be 18, and Hansel knew that, he took the money he earned in three months, and bought himself a 12-caliber shotgun and a 6-barrel Magnum handgun. He packed it inside a trash bag and went home straight into the cellar, he sew the front end of the shot gun off, and polished it. Before his sister would come home, he wanted to have this job done, all he needed to do, was go up, catch his drunk-ass father, and end the tragedy that was called his martyrdom. And so he did, he went up, stair by stair, chucked his shotgun, kicked open the door, and caught his dad beating off to a playboy magazine.

“you good for nothing sonava…” *KraKOooOooM*

He wiped the blood of the floor and threw away the remainders of the incident at the next pond. He took his dads car and picked up his sister where she would usually stand at the corner of the street.

“wh… whats wrong Hansel?” she asked

“Nothing, actually, it’s finally right…. Everything is finally going to be okay in our life Gretel… I promise…”

The remaining money he had from selling drugs and his sister had from selling her body was spent on buying a property in where they were never to be seen again…

Last Arrow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Last Arrow.

0_o f@ck me this hits you like a ton of bricks on Roids. Dark Hourse of the contest so far nice Billy cant wait to see how this all ties up.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Twisted. Me likey.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points