Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Turbinail

JANUARY 17th, 2008, NEW YORK CITY, 9:21 PM

"Eddie, shut up!" Gwen yelled, taking her fist and pounding it into the side of his face. He came back with another punch, launching her backwards as his fist collided with her nose. She slid across the room like a sled on snow, slowing at the wall of the hotel suite. The bucket of ice lied spilled on the floor, the champagne bottles resting on the soft beige carpet.

"Get up, bitch." He said as he towered over the female. Her head lied bloody, and blood stains slowly dripped down the velvet walls, hard to see, but when you saw it, you knew it was blood. Her eyes remained closed, and her legs and body did not budge to get up. She blatantly sat there, no muscle twitching, no move of the chest as a sign of breath. "Gwen?" He asked softly.

Her hair flows over her right eye like a curtain.
Her hair flows over her right eye like a curtain.

The big brute of a man turned so his vision could not see the girl. Her long blonde hair hung over her right eye, as if it was a curtain shadowing the black eye that had been given to her by Eddie. As a large sigh released from Eddie's chest, Gwen darted up.

Tackling Eddie to the ground, she took the champagne bottle and smashed it over his head. As the glass shards rested around his head, and as well in his head, she slowly stood up and left the room, letting Eddie deal with the mess once he woke up.

MAY 1st, 2014, STREETS AROUND DAILY BUGLE, 1:00 PM

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" I mumbled. Jumping out a glass window is not the best idea, and now J. Jonah Jameson is going to be pissed off at me, just like he was when I accidentally ripped his red velvet curtains that used to be in his office, keyword on accidentally.

Once I hit the ground, the smell of sewer and rotten flesh filled my nostrils, yep, it was SO Vermin. Little rats scattered around the streets. At that moment, a voice filled the air.

"Hello, J. Jonah Jameson, I know you're up there, so just come down and we can deal with this the easy way." His voice was cracked and deep, definitely not Vermin's, more like Eddie's. I turned the corner, and there he stood, costumed in a black suit, which was the symbiote. The symbiote was supposedly removed along time ago and sent to the Negative Zone, but nope, he has it.

Along with Eddie stood the foul smelling Vermin, Alyosha Kravinoff, and Camellia, who I had no clue how she got here. I slowly peeked around the corner, and struck the female in the back off the head with brute force, making her fall to her knees. The Kravinoff turned around and grabbed me by the stretchy part of my costume.

I squirmed, but his grip was obviously too tight. I flailed my legs, laying a quick kick to his crotch. He pulled out an imprinted dagger out and aimed to towards my throat, now gripping the edge of my costume once again. Eddie and Vermin had now turned around and we're staring straight at me.

I gulped, lumps in my throat. The leopard printed man threw me against the wall, memories of the night where I left Eddie flashed throughout my head as pain spread through my body like disease in hospitals. I breathed heavily, trying to escape the grip of him with all my strength. I managed to loosen my left arm and slam it against his face.

No Caption Provided

He slipped backwards and I managed to lay a powerful headbutt to his brick of a face. Vermin had lunged at me, but I smacked him in the face, causing him to stumble backwards in the feeling of being dazed.

I smiled as Camellia pounced at me, how does she even see with a Slender-man mask on, I mean, geez! I punched her in the gut and pushed her into Eddie. In that moment, everything seemed in slow-motion. As things sped up and quickened in my brain, I shot my leg up, kicking Eddie and Camellia in the face.

Alyosha charged at me, but I lunged out of the way and he face planted with the wall. Vermin pounced at me, scratching my costume. I swore under my breath and grabbed his arm and snapped it, pulled him over my head and made him kiss the wall.

As I looked at the fallen foes, I left. Now Eddie had the symbiote, again! I mean, think of how much damage he did before, but now. He was with a burning vengeance that would only stop when he could feel my crimson warm blood on his bloodied and bruised hands. Damage will happen, and it won't stop.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@turbinail: Needs a little bit of editing. It's not much but it needs foung.