Green Arrow: Arrowhead Library

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

So this page has all of the links to all of the chapters of my story Green Arrow: Arrowhead.

Plot: Do you really think you know Green Arrow? In my retelling of DC's iconic character I explore the possibility of the island where Oliver Queen was stranded on isn't an island at all but a drug induced mirage created by an organization known as The Sanctuary. But who really is the one controlling Oliver's drug induced dreams? And will Oliver get away from the Sanctuary in time before he's driven insane?

Chapters:

Note: To all readers past and present and future, I have to say that there are some inconsistencies with the chapters (for example I think I've done this twice- when someone calls the Sanctuary 'the Sanctuary' Oliver's like 'Oh, that's what this place is called) so I would like to apologize for that. Every chapter is posted on Saturday and you can check here or on my page to find the link.

All and all, I would really like to thank everyone who's given me feedback on this series and I hope to several other stories like this in the future.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

Thanks for making this! I'll try to catch up on it all by tomorrow.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@dngn4774: Soon, I'm just loaded down with stuff right now to write but I'll get it done eventually.