Gothams Darkest Knight (FR18)

JimmyBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JimmyBones

It was around midnight and most of the city had slinked away to do their beds or to do their buisiness behind closed doors. the two figures stared at each other, steam from the buildings air vents curling around their legs. The moon hid with the stars behind a long curtain of black cloud.
The first figure, a legendary shape in the night prepared to face the grinning monster which stood before him.
"So you ARE real?" The monster tipped its head slightly to the side, his massive jaw slammed open and shut and his voice sounded as if there were two people talking at once. "We thought you were just a comic book character"
Batman didn't answer, his cape fluttered slightly in the breeze, his eyes were locked firmly onto the monsters huge jagged white eyes"
"Who or what are you?" Growled Batman, as he began to circle the monster.
"We are the darkness which protects the light, we are the avengers or the innocent....we are Venom" The monster hissed in reply, he gestured towards the sprawling city behind him. "We are pleased to meet you...Batman."
"What the hell do you want in Gotham?" snarled Batman, he had stopped circling the monster and now stood nose to nose with it ready to fight.
"We did followed a murdering scum here...but then we noticed you and had an idea" Venom's fang filled mouth closed and his lips curled into what could be described as a smile.
"I'll handle the killer, if there is one, you crawl back into whatever pit you came from and stay there".
Venoms mouth turned swiftly from smile, to frown. The wind stopped blowing as hard and the huge black clouds let their bellies burst to wash the landscape below.
"We won't be doing that" Venom lunged but seemed to stop himself. His body twisted and bent unnaturally. Batman stepped back and watched as the beast smashed himseld back into a chimney sehttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/new-topic-form/8/nding it crumbling to one side.
"No, don't leave me!" screamed the monster, tendrils flailing around him.
Suddenly the sleek black skin tore its self from its host and flew at Batman engulfing him before he could react.
"No!, what the fuck is this?"
"Dont be afraid Bruce, together we can rid the world of scum"
Suddenly Bruce Wayne's mind was filled with visions from other worlds, heroes battling villains on an epic scale, Gods fighting alongside Mortals and all manner of amazing events seen by the symbiote and its hosts.
"No, get out of my mind!"
"Bruce...nobody could stand against us if we became one...is Super Man real? I suppose must be if you are, I never liked him...goodie two shoes....not even Superman could beat us Bruce, i know you want to be that powerful deep down...you told me"
The two minds fought for what seemed to Bruce like hours until finally the black shape rested over Batmans body, revealing what looked like a new suit. The gloves scallops were elongated drastically, as were the ears. The whole suit was now completly black, save for the bat symbol on its chest which was now white and now Venom's eyes had replaced Bruce's on the cowl and his mouth covered.
Gothams Darkest Knight stood staring the unconsious man at his feet. Mac Gargan was naked, his eyes had rolled back into his head and he was deathly pale.
"Let us deliver him to the infirmary, it's the least we can do, he was useful for a while. 

This is unfinished, I'm going to finish it ASAP but i wanted to find out what people thought of my idea and see if anyone had any idea's for the mad adventure Gothams Dakest Knight is bound to get into.  I decided to use the Mac Gargan Venom because i really don't like him lol.
I'm also attempting to draw my idea of the new Venom/Batman suit, which i'll post depending on how painfully poor it turns out.

Batman, gotham etc belong to DC comics 
Venom, Mac Gargan etc belong to Marvel Comics

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CaptainCockblock

COOL! suggestion, seeing as that it's a crossover universe, do whatever the hell you want, have Gotham's Darkest Knight kill the Joker even! I know that would cause a lot of guilt on Bruce's end, create some conflict between him and the symbiote. GOOD WORK MAN! KEEP IT UP!

JimmyBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JimmyBones

Bruce picked Gargan up, he was amazed at how easy it was, Gargan felt lighter than paper.
Batman walked to the egde of the building and gave into the desire to leap from this one to the next. He dived, his cape flapped behind him, Bruce's heart nearly stopped when suddenly his cape split up the middle and stretched out like a pair of bat wings and he began to fly. He flew over Gotham scanning the vast city as he went, the symbiote had enhanced his aleready excellent eye sight along with every other aspect of Batman's highly trained body.
Batman climbed through a window on the top floor of the Hospital. The room was empty, he flicked the light switch and put Gargan in one of the beds before pressing the alarm button for the nurse. He waited for a few minutes when a young nurse came through the door looking confused as to why the alarm was going off in an un-used room.
"Oh my God!" she screamed when she saw Batman "Jesus Christ, Batman!"
"Treat him for severe shock and monitor his brain" Batman ordered gently.
"What happened to him?" replied the nurse but it was too late, the Dark Knight had vanished
Batman travelled across the city using his newly acuired wings, his mind was full of thoughts of revenge, of finally ridding Gotham of its villains, only the Venom side of their newly bonded mind knew how they would do it.
They conversed mentally.
"Let us find the clown and deal with him" Whispered the Symbiote.
"No" Replied bruce "I want to "deal" with someone else first" Batman snarled.
The symbiote grew exited at the rage he could feel growing in Bruce, its influence was growing...

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CaptainCockblock

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Gjelaj212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gjelaj212

awesome i say keep going with this, it could become a pretty awesome series and i would definatley follow it.
sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By sweatboy

WHAT IF?.... the man among gods, Bruce Wayne, who trained himself to the limits, in martial arts, criminal justice, possibly the most well rounded superhero COUPLED with all the money he needs,.... get even more power? he KNOWS how to do it, and now he CAN do it,..... niiiiiiiice. The only mistake if i was so annoying to pick one would be "Accuire is spelled with 2 'c's", in other words, i dont think this story could have been written better, kudos (from a level 1 wannabe)