Gotham Knight - My Animated Batman TV Show Dream

Prometheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Prometheus_

Hello writers! I come from a mystical play pretend land called the "RP Section"! I've come here because believe it or not I like to write stories too, just i'm used to playing a specific character. Either this is due to my general laziness or my lack of actual talent and motivation to write an entire roster of characters >_>. Whatever the case may be I actually did "try" to get involved with the Fan-Fiction section but while writing my terrible Hellblazer series I gained inspiration and quickly dashed back to the RP section to share my ideas! Actually I just got in over my head for a first attempt and got overwhelmed, I get overwhelmed way too easily. ANY WHO I guess I should get down to business with my new and possibly final Fan-Fic endeavor!

Basically I want an animated Batman TV show on Adult Swim that doesn't suck. Of course no right minded producer would go for this (although they tried with the less brooding characters from the X-Men) so I created a layout for my own series that would never get published ^.^ leaving me to share it on here in Fan-Fic form with my fellow writers. Although I will never compare myself to you, my superiors... I plan on writing the first "episode" tonight! So please criticize my work so I don't humiliate myself too much when I start posting :D. Go check out "Gotham Knight." when you see it posted if you like!

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FalconPuuunch

Sounds awesome! I would love to see a Batman show on Adult Swim as well as a Deadpool one.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

Cool beans.