Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

"Isn't Gotham absolutely beautiful when it is on fire Harold?" The robed man asked his protege. He had finally hit the city of wealth and sin with a deadly blow. One that would resonate with it's citizens for quite some time. It was a necessary attack, one that he knew would not be understood. Not yet at least. But it would all become clearer. He just had to open their eyes.

No Caption Provided

"I thought you said we were going to help the city, not burn it down. I thought we were going to do good. But... this is just evil." The last words were merely an whisper of wind as they left the shorter man's lips. His eyes which held back tears glowed like sapphire in the surrounding flame as he glanced out at the smoldering city. When Anarky approached him at his small apartment, he had come proclaiming good deeds. That the bombs were merely a threat to get the money that was promised to be used for charity.

But. Had he known people were going to be hurt he never would have agreed to this!

"Oh, my dear Harold, don't be so short sighted. We've done good! You don't see it. They don't see it! But you will, and so will they," Anarky turned towards the exit of the roof they stood on. Leaving to continue his preparations for what was to come." We're on the move my friend. It is finally time for you to see."

Harold turned towards the ominous figure and asked tiredly, "See what?"

Anarky stopped at the roofs entrance; wearing a wide smile on his face, "I'm going to show you something beautiful!"

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bumping