Gotham City 21: Chapter #4~Ghost Rider

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Johnny Blaze awoke underneath a tent in what appeared to be a great desert. The last thing that he remembered was fighting countless hordes of the Regime's thugs as the Rider. He had been given visions by the Archangel Michael that a great evil would be embraced by the nation, and naturally oppossed the regime before it began. Unlike Boy Scout Rogers though, he did his actions more discreetly. His name was only a terrifying rumor among his enemies. As he stood, he saw that his normally black leather jacket and black pants clothes had been changed to yellow and black. Hearing a humming sound, he lifted his hand to reveal that he was wearing what appeared to be some kind of yellow ring.

"You've got about five seconds to explain before I break every bone in your creepy body!"

Johnny Blaze turned around to see the mutated face of Emil Blonsky. A.K.A, Abomination. However, he was altered in appearence. His normally green skin was now yellow, his purple cape and loincloth now black. "What makes you think I have the answers? And if I were you, I'd back off with that tone of yours, I'm patience is already pretty goddamned thin." Blonsky growled, clenching his fists. "I'm not a monster Blaze. You know I've tried to make a change despite what you may think of me. I was hoping I could make some allies out of heroes like you...But if you will not accept my allegiance..." Blaze shifted into Ghost Rider with a returned low growl. Before he could take a step, the two were seperated by what appeared to be a mass of yellow light. From above the skies landed what appeared to be a purple skinned alien, covered in yellow and black armor and a yellow helmet. This was Sinestro. Beside him was what appeared to be an assassin, a sight on one eye and covered in armor. Two pistols were at his sides. This was Deadshot, a new member of Sinestro's Corps of fear.

"Settle down children. If you keep fighting you won't be able to play with your new toys." chuckled Sinestro. Ghost Rider crossed his arms. "Guessing your one of them new metas?" Abomination pushed Ghost Rider aside. "What do you want?"

Sinestro shot a hologram out of his ring, portraying events as he narrated them. "I am Sinestro. I speak the truth when I say that when the universes merged, I had originally intended on siding with the new Regime. Fear had always seemed the greatest way to bring order. But the savagery and cruelty of this new Regime made me realize that this new order was an abomination. I turned on the Regime, barely escaping with my life until I returned here to Qward. I never was hesitant to bloodshed...But it was always for a purpose. As is your recruitment into my prestigious team...The Sinestro Corps. With the ability to instill great fear, you will bring terror to the hearts of the unjust."

Ghost Rider smiled, well, about as well as a skeleton would be able to smile. "Alright Sinestro, this is all very generous? But do you really think that four men can make a difference?"

"I hope to recruit more members of your new universe into my Corps over time, as well as aligning myself to others pure of heart who may not be fit..."

Suddenly, a thundering roar was heard. A portal had been opened in the middle of the sky, from it jumped a gargantuan monster covered in rock and stone. This was Doomsday, brainwashed by The Regime to destroy all it's enemies.

"This one of your old buddies Blonsky?"

"Never seen him in my life..."

Doomsday charged the two heroes in a fit of rage, lifting them by their throats and launching them forward. As Sinestro dived down to attack, Doomsday swatted him away. Deadshot called out to Abomination and Ghost Rider

"Blonsky, Blaze, get off your asses and use your constructs!"

"What?"

"Your Sinestro Corps rings give you the ability to create any weapon or item imaginable. Quick, Doomsday's not waiting!"

Deadshot spoke the truth. Doomsday began to charge the two, his fist held outright. Ghost Rider fired an energy beam from his ring as it reflected off a light construct shield created by Abomination, striking Doomsday in the face. The monster screamed in pain, holding his face in pain. Abomination summoned a series of gigantic jets to bomb Doomsday out of the sky, as Ghost Rider flew up and threw Doomsday even farther with an energy powered chain. When they both landed to the ground, Deadshot had opened a portal using his ring.

"Why do we have to leave? We kicked that things ass!" Ghost Rider questioned with a look of amusement at Doomsday's defeat.

"Doomsday would not be beaten to easily...All you did was delay him. He'll come back, uglier, stronger and even more pissed."

With that, a distant scream was heard, Doomsday had jumped several hundred miles towards the two. Quickly, the four Yellow Lanterns dove into the portal, closing it immediately.

To Be Continued in Gotham City 21: Gorilla Grodd

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@spideyivydaredevilfan26

Bad notes, Doomsday went down faster then a blind roofer. Next time make the fight more grueling and desperate. GR and Abominations conversation is confusing at first. Good notes, Your writing is a lot better. This was a pretty good read. Waiting for next chapter.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bystander

BUMP, I can't post Groddy's chapter until I get more comments here.

@wildvine@cyberwarrior@tommythehitman

To the rescue!!

Well, a new nice chapter is posted, and even if it might be my least favorite one of them (Ghost Rider - Abomination team up with fear rings is a bit cheesy, and this is just an opinion anyway), I still liked it.

Can't wait for Moon Knight's appearence!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

BUMP, I can't post Groddy's chapter until I get more comments here.

@wildvine@cyberwarrior@tommythehitman

To the rescue!!

Well, a new nice chapter is posted, and even if it might be my least favorite one of them (Ghost Rider - Abomination team up with fear rings is a bit cheesy, and this is just an opinion anyway), I still liked it.

Can't wait for Moon Knight's appearence!

Yeah, I plan on having Grodd next (Which will also have Spider-Man), then Harley (Which will have Ivy, Harley, Spidey and Grodd) and THEN Moon Knight (Which will have all mentioned.