God, Man & King: Chapter 7

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Edited By castleking

I make my way out from the Lodge and leave the soulless Elders behind, I can feel the fear permeating the village stretching out to the fields where the travelers have settled. I run with the speed of the wind that is mine to command to Hummingbird's home to make sure she is save and conscious as i arrive and enter her home i already know something is wrong. As i enter i feel the shadows come alive in her home as it slides back from my presence, Its alive another Demon has followed us back to the land of the living. I clutch Hummingbird as the shadow leaves her home and i hear it whisper.

Tlacauepan: oh, so very close.........

I sense despair calling out to me as i close my eyes and see huddled children crying before the grotesque Old Man figure as he approaches them, the children did not drink of the wine and were spared the horror of the Underworld. I make sure that Hummingbird is save and light her home with my light to ward off any who wish to harm her, bee wax candles light up with my light  they will not burn out nor melt or waver.

Hummingbird:you cant go...its all real...

yes, it is all real and the children need me.. stay here where you will be save.
i promise to return.

I feel the children crying as it strikes a chord within me their fear enrages me as i transmute into living lightning as my body sparks with electricity before i vanish into a flash of light and crack of thunder...... I glimpse below me and  see another Old Man shuffling through the village market before i arrive at my destination near the fields in the village settlement. I crash down like lightning upon the ground between the Old Man and the Children, staring at him i see him back up the children covering their ears and closing their eyes behind me...

you will not harm these children..

Titlacauan:
i see you are back, i think you should thank me.
perhaps the children?

He smiles at me with his grotesque crooked teeth as he turns his head and stretches his bony arm with worms writhing beneath his flesh.

the answer is no, foul demon.

i raise my hand and  release a blast which strikes him as he raises his arms in defense. It grinds its teeth as it skids back and finally lifted off its feet and send tumbling back. I walk toward the creature before realizing the shadow upon the ground slowly spreading toward the children, i halt myself turn to the children who look at me in awe as i raise my hand and create a light bubble around them... the shadow falls back and dissipates in response.

stay within the light and no harm will come to you..

The children answer back in mumbling voices..

Children: yessir...yes.. 

I turn back to face the Old Man only to find him gone having vanished leaving behind a smoking area, I look around and train my senses hoping to locate him before he can bring harm to others. I hear him laughing hiding behind the Tepees, trees and tall grass... he goats me forcing me to walk away from the children.  I see the other  Old Man who had walked through the market place shuffling toward the field in his slow pace. I squint my eyes and peer through the veil of glamor to see him for what he is a demon.

I hear them chatter talking to each other in their own demonic language whispers on the wind, the voices all around me.. The Old Man finally arrives before me and stares at me, he does not smile or speak but simply removes his blanket exposing himself in his wretched form. I stare at him neither of us talking and i see the other Old Man that i had blasted moments ago come out from behind the Tepees as he makes his way to his companion his body still smoking from my blast.

Titlacauan:
I like you to meet my brother, we are very close not like you and yours.

The Old man smiles at me as he speaks, his brother simply peers at me unmoving. i grow tired of them as i approach to kill them i am stopped by what i see next both beings begin to meld together their flesh binding and twisting their bony forms begins to grow in length like a thin tree. I hear their groan of pain as their flesh tears and re knits creating disgusting sound, bones crunching before their transformation is complete..  i look behind me and brace myself for battle,  I feel the shadow on the ground spreading toward the demon as it moves around me as it passes by, the shadow like dark living water grips the grotesque creature legs and crawls up its body giving it's bony frame mass and strength to its otherwise  scrawny frame.  It looks at me with its burning eyes and dark massive body, it size like a large bear on its hind legs as it steps forward... it speaks to me in a guttural voice.

Now we can play.... Little Prince of Light.

We are:Uitzilopichti, Titlacauan, and Tlacauepan
Fear... Pain...Sorrow............
Discord.. Strife... Lust.......... we are....

I listen to them speak before growing tired of their self glorification already knowing who they are.

yes, i know who you are no need to tell me...

annoyed it looks at me as it lunges forwardgalloping like a wild animal the ground shakes at its massive size.

we are your Death!

It slams against me as i hold my ground bracing myself against it as i slide back before coming to a halt my feet having dug into the soft ground.. It immediately breaks away as we exchange high impact blows among each other. it's large fist strike with  power enough to shatter mountains.. the impact creates loud thunder claps and vibrates the ground in which we stand on.. My shield protecting the Children will keep them save from the effects of our battle  but it will do nothing for those soulless bodies, i must take the battle away from here.

He strikes me with sufficient force to sink me into the ground, i brace myself with my hands and knees as he strikes against my cheek.. i feel the blow against my helm as it slams and my teeth grind from the force of the blow.. i strain to respond in same form as my muscles dense up and prepare to act, lightning sparks from my  body as it travels up my arms.  Pushing off the ground i slam into the Demon Beast with lightning speed wrapping my arms against its waist as i slam into him i  knockthe wind from him.Immediately i propel us away from the area  into the skythe Demon already  recovered pounds on my backwith his fistas i strain to remain in the air, each blow knocking me off course till i have no choice but to release him  as we both crash into an isolated desert. 

The Demon getting up before me runs through the desert sand as it kicks me across the face as i strain to rise knocking me into a sand dune and being buried beneath it. I lay there buried in the sand and hear his guttural voice as he screams for me..

Come out, Prince! you cannot hide from me! I will find you!

I see the sand falling apart and the moon shining as two large grotesque hands  reach for me and lift me up by the neck....

ah, there you are little Lord of Light..
were you hiding?

I grip his hands and pull back his thumbs and strain to speak ...

umm.. no... just thinking....of the best way to kill you....

hahaha!  truly you will be fun to torture and kill little one

I'm glad you find my comment humorous perhaps you will find this too!

I kick him beneath the chin with all my strength and snap his thumbs back as they crack forcing him to release me as i drop back to the ground and punch him across the face with multiple blows.  He growls and staggers back but responds with a back fist sending me hurling back once more.  I've only enraged him as i shake my head and come to my senses shaking off the blow, i see him standing in the moon light as he cracks his thumbs back in place  while he drools in pain and rage  and  comes toward me..

He melds taking a liquid shadow form and blends in with the desert darkness. I cautiously walk about keeping my senses focused straining them to lock onto him but somehow it is able to remain hidden from me. I turn to look for it and barely register a coming attack coming from nowhere, i turn away only to narrowly be missed by a flying tomahawk as it flies past my face and dissipates back to the shadows from whence it came. I begin to doubt my own abilities could this Demon Beast be moving faster than my ability to see?

Arrghh!!

Something cuts me as i grab my arm and feel my blood pouring out.. i turn to look for my assailant only to see nothing, this is more than mere speed.. no matter how fast he moves i should still be able to see him with my godly sight.. perhaps it is glamour or he is hiding within the shadows but again I would be able to see or sense him moving, no something else is at play...

out of nowhere an obsidian black knife materializes as it rakes me across  my helm covered face mt helm protecting me from the worse of the attack.  Instinctively i reach for the knife handle and the hand behind it as i pull and flip the Demon from its hiding place. He enters back to my visual sight as if he were crossing a waterfall as reality opens up and allows him back in.. He lands crashing hard on the ground, i have his knife only for it to turn to ash within my grasp..

hahaha! good little prince you are as fast as ever! but, you were only lucky to catch us. you will not do so again...

He gets up and begins to fade, i run after him only to be too late as my hands go through him as he fades away.. My eyes glow as i see past illusions and Glamor only for him to be gone no matter where i look.. When i grabbed him earlier and pulled him reality around him shimmered like a waterfall as he entered this realm. he is hiding in another realm outside this one.

I focus and harness my energies and step out from the realm of mortals to what the gods refer to God Time as i step in I see the Demon in front of me smiling as the world around us comes to a halt frozen in time........................

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

There are no tricks here nowhere to hide as i charge at him and punch him across the face followed by a gut punch, he retaliates as he swings at me forcing me to duck beneath his blow as i counter with a straight punch to the crotch. he bends down to instinctively to grab himself as i follow it up with an uppercut in a swift movement i grab his head before he can fully fall back and bring him back toward my knee as i jump up to connect upon his chin... He falls back as he roars in contempt, i press my attack as i follow him to the ground and punch him relentlessly only to realize too late his strength and physical might surpasses my own. he punches me with such force my armor helm dents beneath his fist,  his second blow does more harm as i feel my ribs crack beneath my armor as i am struck.. I retaliate by double fist hammer punching him on the bridge of his nose breaking it with the force of my blow which creates a large cracking sound. He bleeds but not blood instead a dark ebony liquid pours out..

he takes me by surprise as he flips me off him with such force that i am force to dig my fingers upon the ground to halt myself. He's angry as he charges at me. I look at him with contempt as i stand and run toward him and take off my helm, he swings at me, i duck beneath him and with all my strength and energy i can summon i swing my helm with both hands as i connect with him sending him flying out of God Time.

He breaks through the barrier as it splashes around him as he flies through it  i run to follow him, i see him frozen in the desert in mid air. I cross over  in the space of the moment of exiting the God Time  my senses are overwhelmed with the stimuli of the mortal reality if only for  the space of a blink. i reach for the Demon's foot but miss it as he flies into the desert sand.  I feel my energy returning to me no longer requiring to remain focused inside God Time, i can cut loose.. Too bad that the same can be said for the Demon who rises off the ground as his eyes fire up and he roars.

he summons a shadow construct Tomahawk in one hand and in the other an obsidian warrior fiery blade .  I respond by focusing my remaining stores of energy to summon a light construct Spear as it materializes in my hand and hardens once it has taken shape along with talon clawed armor gloves for battle.

the flames from his sword drips unto the ground as we face off before finally attacking each other. He swings down his sword as i raise my spear to block it from crashing down upon my head. He brings his tomahawk axe hoping to strike my mid section with his other hand, I twist my spear bringing the butt of it down to block the tomahawk axe.  With each attack we both speed up our reaction till we are finally moving too fast for any creature to see us and the slamming of our weapons ripples through the air.

My eyes begin to spark as lightning travels through by body dancing over the surface as i move with the speed  of lightning itself. The Demons eyes fiery red as fire begins to appear about him contrasted with his  shadow form. Even in the land of mortals and my abilities returned i am still overwhelmed by his strength so much so that my spear shatters upon impact, The blinding light released knocks us both back and  temporarily stuns us. i come to my senses, in this battle respite can get you killed. The release of energy was less agreeable to him and his Demonic Dark form as i see it trying to maintain its form as it twist and turns.. it will only take it a second to reconstitute itself so i explode from the ground kicking back sand as my speed disrupts the air around me, i appear in front of him grab him around the neck and propel myself skyward all before he solidifies and comes to his senses. I leave behind a trail of light and electricity in my wake and a a crack of thunder  as we exit Mother Earth for the darkness of space. 

Here i am recharged the stars and even the moon feed me only problem, it seems to do the same to the Demon due to the Darkness and nothingness. These Demons combined may just be too powerful for me, It makes a motion as it releases a fiery blast with darkness at its core. I brace myself for the impact and erect a shield made of light as his power and mine slam together, in the emptiness my shields begin to crack i can see its fissures. Our powers seem to weaken each other it is simply a matter of  who falters 1st..

He continues to blast at me as he moves forward leaving behind a unique trail of fire and shadow.  His attack pressing into my shield forcing me back his strength too much to overcome leaving me no choice as i side step his blast as it flies past me. I dissipate my shield as i refocus on an attack and fire my own light blast backed by the power of the stars with sufficient heat to equal the  heart of the sun. The Demon  braces himself too little to late not enough time to focus as my blast shatters his meager defenses striking him in the core of his body..The heat is not what hurts him but the divinity in my blast. It screams in the empty void in pain were i not a god i would not hear his scream as clearly as i do in my mind.

i  release my attack and charge at the Demon slamming  into its body with tremendous force that it creates a shock wave even in this void due to the interaction of our respective powers.. I fly him to the moon as we enter it's orbit we slam upon the surface creating a large mushroom like cloud and causes the moon to shake. The Demon struggling to recover from my attack it moans as it begs for mercy as i rise and stand before him.. i raise my hands and create a golden spear a light construct, it raises its hands to block my attack its face deformed as it melts and shifts unable to reform it..

I slam the spear into its chest and channel my power into the Demon deep within its form.. It screams in agony with such rage and pain that even i feel it's death cry within the shores of my consciousness as it slams against it. I grit my teeth as blood pours from my nose refusing to let up as i resist the psychic pull of his death cry. i twist and push the spear further into his body my eyes glowing as electricity and all my divine might travels to the tip of the spear.  The Demon begins to spasm and shake before it explodes in fire and shadow back into the void.

Exhausted i look at the earth a small orb in the darkness a beacon of light,  hope and life.. I drop the spear on the moon surface as the light softens and fades away. I take a few steps forward and leave behind glowing foot prints on the surface of the moon as i jump off its surface and head back to space and home. As i leave the Moon behind my godly senses tell me i was being watched, i sense her presence standing on the Moon watching me leave. She doesnt speak nor do i have any wish to speak to her, Tlazoteotl. she stands there in her white gown on her moon, i ignore her and dont look back as i summon the light that is mine to command and speed back to Mother Earth, Tonantzin.