Ghostpoint (Marvel's Flashpoint) - Part 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Johnny Blaze wakes up in an altered timeline in which Goldheart is the world's greatest hero, Crash Simpson is alive, Roxanne Simpson was killed in a terrorist attack, and Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and The Avengers do not exist.

In Manhattan, Spider-Man throws a criminal off a building before being confronted by Forge. Forge and Spider-Man have a conference with a group of superheroes to discuss how the battle between Namor's Atlanteans and Thor's Asgardians has caused massive death and destruction in Western Europe (sunk by the Atlanteans, except for the United Kingdom, which was conquered by the Asgardians), with America similarly endangered. The heroes cannot cooperate to find a solution, and the meeting is disbanded.

Johnny Blaze drives to Manhattan, where Spider-Man, who is revealed to be Ben Parker, attacks him — his son, Peter, has died in his place in this timeline.

In the flooded remains of Paris, Deadpool captains a pirate ship in search of his girlfriend, Outlaw. Emperor Namor, who stabs Deadpool in the chest, attacks him and his crew (Hate-Monger, Lady Deathstrike, and Sandman). Hate-Monger is able to remove a piece of the sword from Deadpool's chest and heal him.

Back in Manhattan, Johnny tries to explain to Ben about his secret identity as the Ghost Rider and his relationship to Peter Parker. Johnny's memory begins to spontaneously realign itself to the altered timeline and Johnny realizes that the world of Ghostpoint is not an alternate dimension, but his own. Johnny's motorcycle suddenly resembles the motorcycle of Michael Balidino, a.k.a. Vengeance, and causes Johnny to believe that his enemy is responsible for changing history. Johnny decides to recreate his origin in a bid to undo the damage caused by Balidino, but his initial attempt leaves him badly burned.

In London, Jane Foster is waiting for a meeting with Pepper Potts but is attacked by Thor and the Asgardians. Thor catches her by the neck with his "lightning lasso" and begins interrogating her. She explains that she was sent to confront Potts and bring her to New Asgard because she had to gather information on the Asgardians for Forge. The U.S. President informs Forge that Jane Foster sent a signal to the Resistance but was intercepted because of a traitor among the heroes that Forge tried to recruit. Forge is relieved of duty as She-Thing sneaks into the headquarters. Meanwhile in New Asgard, Potts encounters the Resistance.

A second attempt restores Blaze's powers and health. He concludes that the Vengeance changed history to prevent the formation of the Avengers. He also learns that Tony Stark was taken by Project: Iron Man. Ghost Rider, Spider-Man and Forge join the cause to stop Thor and Namor. The three find a pale, weakened Iron Man at the Project. Iron Man flies off in the midst of a battle with the guards, leaving the three in the sewers to be rescued by She-Thing. Ghost Rider's memories continue to change.

The president announces Forge's failure to unite the world's superheroes and the U.S. entry into the Atlantean/Asgardian war. Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Forge and She-Thing break down the door in need of the Guardians of the Galaxy's help and Spider-Man asks Quasar to use his cosmic abilities to prevent Ghost Rider's memories from changing even further. Quasar sees the memories of his Marvel Universe counterpart. The group hears of the failed air assault on England due to the Asgardians' magical weapons. Steve Rogers is the first casualty, and a giant Atlantean-generated tidal wave threatens the rest of New Asgard. Ghost Rider tells Spider-Man that if he fails to stop the war, the world will destroy itself. Despite reservations, Spider-Man joins Ghost Rider as the group heads off to New Asgard. Petra joins them en route. Thor and Namor are fighting one-on-one until Ghost Rider and his team arrives. To be continued...

Disclaimer

DC came up with Flashpoint. I just did a Marvel version of Flashpoint with Ghost Rider. I made this purely for fun and do not think I'm stealing any ideas.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Epic!

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

Epic!

You would think that....

after all you stole some of the ideas......

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheCannon said:

Epic!

You would think that....

after all you stole some of the ideas......

I didn't steal anything.

besides, you stole everything form DC's Flashpoint.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon: If I stole it then so did you.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GR2Blackout

@BlueLantern1995 said:

That's enough arguing...break it up would ya!

Yeah!

I already made a thread for people to argue on instead of derailing somebody else's thread. If you wanna keep arguing go there. It's on the off-topic board.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout said:

Johnny Blaze wakes up in an altered timeline. (Why? How?)

Goldheart is the world's greatest hero (who???)

Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and The Avengers do not exist (Why?)

In Mahattan, Spider-Man throws a criminal off a building before being confronted by Forge (why does Forge confront him? Why does Spider-Man throw someone off a building? Where is Mahattan or did you mean Manhattan?)

Forge and Spider-Man have a conference with a group of superheroes to discuss how the battle between Namor's Atlanteans and Thor's Asgardians has caused massive death and destruction in Western Europe (sunk by the Atlanteans, except for the United Kingdom, which was conquered by the Asgardians), with America similarly endangered. (This is just a retweaked Flashpoint idea)

Okay the rest, which is a bit hard on the eyes because you haven’t spaced it out. The idea seems okay

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

@batkevin74 said:

@GR2Blackout said:

In Mahattan, Spider-Man throws a criminal off a building before being confronted by Forge (why does Forge confront him? Why does Spider-Man throw someone off a building? Where is Mahattan or did you mean Manhattan?)

Forge and Spider-Man have a conference with a group of superheroes to discuss how the battle between Namor's Atlanteans and Thor's Asgardians has caused massive death and destruction in Western Europe (sunk by the Atlanteans, except for the United Kingdom, which was conquered by the Asgardians), with America similarly endangered. (This is just a retweaked Flashpoint idea)

Okay the rest, which is a bit hard on the eyes because you haven’t spaced it out. The idea seems okay

• He'll find that out later
  • A heroic Blackheart
  • Time has been altered
  • Spider-Man, in this universe, doesn't have a no killing rule. Forge has confronted him and other heroes for a meeting. I meant Manhattan.
  • Yes. This whole thing is a retweaked Flashpoint idea.
  • I haven't spaced it out?
andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#9  Edited By andrewtheking

nice

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

@GR2Blackout said:

@batkevin74 said:

@GR2Blackout said:

• A heroic Blackheart
  • Time has been altered
  • Spider-Man, in this universe, doesn't have a no killing rule. Forge has confronted him and other heroes for a meeting. I meant Manhattan.

what he's saying is you're throwing out a lot of new information here without any set up so it may be hard for some to follow

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By feebadger

@joshmightbe said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@batkevin74 said:

@GR2Blackout said:

• A heroic Blackheart
  • Time has been altered

what he's saying is you're throwing out a lot of new information here without any set up so it may be hard for some to follow

I agree with this. I don't really like these new , 'point by point' stories on fan fic. I think if you can't really flesh out the idea beyond point form then hold on to it for a bit until you're ready. These are just ideas, not really a story or anything.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@GR2Blackout: Did you ever write this?

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GR2Blackout

@4donkeyjohnson said:

@GR2Blackout: Did you ever write this?

???

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By thespideyguy

Good job.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

This is just a synopsis, an outline of what you're planning to do, along the lines of Flashpoint, but did you ever write the first chapter @GR2Blackout: ??? Is there a part 2 that expands your initial point plan or was this it? That's what I meant

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheCannon

This needs to be locked.

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#17  Edited By andrewtheking

@TheCannon:

true

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#18  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TheCannon: @andrewtheking: Not that I don't see the reason, but such a case as this needs more than flag to indicate what is going on. It is not often fan fic get flagged.