G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

The final chapter of G'bandit :D 

Everything will be explained here. Hope you guys enjoy my fan fic as much as you have enjoy the others :D 

Here we go :)  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Characters Info:

Elian Allen: CEO of Allen companies, Leader of Silverland. 
G'bandit: Band Lone, G'bandit 3 
Taluas: One of the world's most powerful psychics and owner of G'bandit 3, The ten eyes of Horus and the red brotherhood of mutants.
Albany and P. Rain: G'bandit 3's two sexy teammates and best friends 
Silverland: Elian's wrecking crew.

Giving up?

After nearly six years of service under the rule of the ten eyes of Horus the mercenary of greatness had grown tired of the situation and had apparently decided to take extreme measures to accomplish his mission. The mission? To finally achieve his goal of capturing the originalG’bandit and earn his freedom from Talus’ mind rape tactics of persuasion.  

A pair sword suddenly are dropped  to the floor clanking against the concrete next to a pair black boot that connected to the bottom of a black and crimson skin tight ankle.  
Everything I’ve tried. From exposing myself to joining a team and making myself an easy target to reach, yet nothing. Its just too frustrating that me world’s most wanted mercenary was not in the original G’bandit’s interest.  Is it that he’s scared of me? Is he just too frighten to face me? Or is he just playing games with my mind as well?

The crimson gloves of the merc then reach for his belt as he unbuckles his gun straps and let the ammo fall to the ground along with his famous thermal blasters, bombs, and knives, everything was been dropped to the pavement by the merc.

No matter what is the game he is playing on me. I got a theory which I trust will succeed in luring out the real king of the mercenaries.

New York city:

Bandit, P. Rain and Albany were vandalizing the streets in the middle of the night, setting up posters with a logo of the mercenary’s trademark mask and the words: [My reflection, is our reflection.] on the bottom of each poster. Albany and P. Rain seem to run out of the posters right before they hurry to their van and flee the scene.

Last time I had an advertisement in new York city, it brought unwanted company, but at the same it had served its purpose. The first G’bandit was there, so close I could literally feel his presence calling to me before he teleported away into the nothingness.

The mercenary got down in one knee and undoes the dagger that was wrapped around his right ankle and lets it drop against the floor, he then does the same with the dagger wrapped around his left leg right before he stands.

It wont happen again.

Two days later:

It is unusual for CNN to report on something as simple as vandalism since in new York city vandalism is something very common and not important. But this time it drew their attention, the logo of the notorious mercenary, G’bandit, was on a poster with a message. In the whole wide world the word: [G’bandit] equals television ratings.

A network anchorman was sitting down with the chief of police as they discuss the situation. The question of the day “Was it really, G’bandit? And what is the expert’s theory on what this message [ My reflection is our reflection.] means?”  to what the chief responded “So far we can’t confirm that it was actually the notorious mercenary, G’bandit, for the reason that we have no proof that it is the same man in the costume. But, we do have confirmation that the suit been worn by the man in this video matches  the identification of the mercenary.” The chief accommodates himself on the chair and the continues with his statement “Now, our detectives and expert have no clue of what this character meant with the message but it is been taken under consideration as there could be more clues coming up in the near future.” 

Allen Co. empire building:

As the chief of police concludes his statement the television is seen fading away in the distance as the view of an office building is revealed. In this office sitting in his executive chair with the view of new York on his background and the jingling of the ice inside a glass of scotch filling the room with its almost musical tune, Elian Allen, the CEO of Allen companies and director of Silverland sits back alone as he thinks about the current situation developing in his city.

“What are you planning..?” he wondered as he drives the top of the glass of scotch to his lips and tilt it to be able to drink the fine alcoholic drink. 
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Dangerous:

In the middle of the cold dark windy night the large van that was commandeered by P. Rain and Albany pulls over before a building in construction. Each door of the van opens and from them the deadly broads emerge “I hope he knows what he is doing.” said Albany with concern in her voice while she fix her hair waiting for her companion. “Don’t worry, is not like he’ll be in real danger. If anything goes wrong we go in. Simple.” confirmed P. Rain as she dematerialized the chains of the construction site gate and walk in as she looks up to the amazing building been constructed.

Looking up at the stars, sitting on the ledge of an very large iron bar lied a naked-face Band Lone wearing the GB armor. A bag of peanuts to his side, his hand is seen reaching into the bag as in the background P. Rain and Albany are walking towards the weaponless mercenary. Albany notice the merc's weapons were lying on the floors. “You’re really going through with this, aren’t you?” Band with a hand full of peanuts he fill his mouth and responds while chewing “I have no choice.” he swallows and continues. “How long have I been working, chasing after this guy? Too long. Specially for a unstoppable speedster.” he declares. “I’m a goddamn unstoppable force. No one can stop me! There is nothing I can’t see through. There is no barrier I can’t go through and there is no one, or nothing, faster than I am out there. Yet, I can’t find this f*cker!” filling his hand with more peanuts Band shoves the handful in his mouth. Albany and P. Rain sit next to him and take the bag of peanuts away from him. “I didn’t realize that you eat when you’re upset.” said Albany with a smile.

P. Rain then stands back on her feet and looks down to the far away ground as she grabs a phone from her utility belt and speed dials a number. “Well kiddies. Get your game face on, time to play.”

NYPD:

At the police station beyond the sights of several cuffed toughs and swaggering cops bragging on their arrest with coffee or doughnuts within their grasp as they laugh their ass off over an inner joke. At the far back of the room in a cubicle sits a young handsome man, Black latino complex, glasses, black dreadlocks, dressed in casual clothing sitting before a pile of paperwork on his desk. A young woman the brings in to his desk a even larger pile of files and sit them next to the other mountain of paperwork. She looks at the boy and she tussle his hair with a smile. “Cheer up, Cruz. We all commit mistakes. The cargo ship was not really your fault. It Torero who gave you the bad lead.” The boy sighing he responds. “Yeah- Thanks for that Val. Now how about you try and convince the chief otherwise? He looks at me like If I had deflowered his daughter or something.”  he continues. “This stinks.” concludes the boy. Valery then left his side. The young boy lets out a mild sigh and grabs a pen placing it in his mouth. He chewed the end of it as he thought of what to do when suddenly his phone rang.  He grabbed it and answered it with a not very spirited voice. “Yeah, what?” the person in the line then answered with a anonymity device that clouds the voice. “If you want the mercenary [G’bandit] turn on your TV in channel 56. Ten minutes.” the phone then died and Cruz was curious of what had just happened. He stands from his chair and jumps over his cubicle running toward the television. “Whoever got the remote turn the channel to channel 56!” he barked out.

“What the hell got into that boy?” wondered a Texan accent agent ass he mocked Cruz’s actions along with his partners. “I just received an anonymous call. It said turn the channel to channel 56. Hurry up!” The whole department were laughing at Cruz for he had lost the respect of his comrades after a failure case and had become the laughing stock of the department.  “Are you trying to get back on the field Cruz? Or do you want to sink another stuffed animals cargo?” The department all laugh at the boy but from the back Valery grabbed the remote and switched the channel to channel 56.” Cruz looks over to Valery who winks at him and the little Romeo sends her a kiss before turning around to view the large screen which is suddenly interrupted by the flag of the red brotherhood. The group which G’bandit leads. After the symbol rested on the screen for several minutes suddenly it fades to show the dark but lighted city of new York on the background.  The camera is rolling steady just focusing on the city when all the sudden a blur just flashes before the camera and the mercenary appears standing before it. “As all of you are aware of unless you're living under a rock: I am the mercenary known as G’bandit. You are all probably wondering what I meant with the message in the poster that read: “My reflection is our reflection.” Well that message goes directly toward one man. You want to know who I am talking about? I’ll show you.”  

As the merc's words fades, the screens all over the country show s a footage from a security camera showing the once machine known as Warman battling with a masked man that resembled G’bandit’s uniform. The voice of G’bandit is heard on the background while the images are shown. “Here is when it happened.”  Said the merc while in the screen the mercenary resembling his uniform is thrown against a wall. The man had a deep wound which was pouring out a pool of blood and from said blood a humanoid figured began growing till it reaches adulthood and is dressed in a way that resembles the mercenary itself. The image is frozen at that very moment, the two mercenaries are both in the same spot. The original was lying on the ground and the clone standing facing Warsman protecting its progenitor. The screen then suddenly blacks out and returns to the talking mercenary who is suddenly waving his arms into the air squealing in a happy tone: “YES! We’re twinsies!” The camera began shaking as Albany laughed at the random taunt of the mercenary.

Allen empire building:

In the farthest side of new York inside the office building of the Allen companies the CEO couldn’t be more shocked in realization as his eyes widen and the glass of scotch just drops from his hand and shattered on the hard floors spilling the drink on the floors. “This is it. This is what it is all about!” he gasped before adding “The bastard got me.” Elian then reaches his phone and speed dial a number. “Sammy, this is an emergency! I want all Silverland units to be available at once! I want Adam, I want Gabriel Lee, I want Howler, I want Alexanders H. Kings- Mathews Romes- Everyone to be ready at once!” The CEO hangs up as the closes emotion toward fear made his skin crawl. He couldn’t feel more threaten for if the secret of his past is revealed his new life is in jeopardy forever. “I should of ripped out his heart in new York.” said the real king of mercenaries before he teleports away.

Back on the police station:

Everyone in the police department is watching as the mercenary on the tube fallows up with his show which he called [GBTV]. “-If I were that one person I’m talking about I’ll be pissed! But moving on with the show. I would like to extend an invitation toward the authorities because I am giving up! I want to hang my gloves. Or better yet! I’m taking my MASK off! Yes! Just as you are hearing. The mercenary which has been your top priority in the past years is giving up and I want to be arrested and shown to the public eye. No tricks. So.. Anyone interested in taking yours-truly to jail and be immortalized in my legend forever. I’m standing at the very top of the construction site in 3rd and main. Come and get me.” The signal then wears off and the normal television programing of channel 56 starts running.

The chips are down. A video shows a record that turns Elian Allen’s suave life around in a split of a second as he realize the man holding his identity is not a simple poser but a mirror image clone spawned from his own flesh and blood that threatens to reveal the real face Elian Allen.

32:23 "Be sure that your sins will find you out."

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster

Nice GB. :D

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Legacy_

This is a must read which means I should start reading XD

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By G'bandit

Downtown, new York:Silverland secret division

Willed by the orders of the director of Silverland, the special forces arrived at the headquarters. Among the ones present were: Former Veritas inc. member: The wondering Spider along with his partner: Sammy--Now assistant to Elian-- Exxo, a former agent of a special division called DEADEND. Alexander H. Kings, a son of a gun former world wide agent, now working for Silverland. Mathews Rome (The blue devil), A incredible acrobat, fighter, and hunter. Those filled the Silverland division, and were waiting on the office for their director. Although the list was quite impressive itself, the truth is that Elian couldn’t risk to underestimate this new G’bandit and the extend of the merc’s skills and knowledge. 

Walking through the butter-cream marble hallway towards the end of the hall, Elian -- wearing a long black trench coat, dark shades, dark greasy hair combed backwards-- is headed to the office division of Silverland been accompanied by two other men.

The director of the Silverland division and his two additional comrades walk into the room. Silverland was mostly a team- A unit that worked within them and them, alone. But this was a special occasion. There is so much at stake. Elian keeping silent he walks across the room right through the mentioned members of Silverland all the way to his desk while been fallowed by these two additional men. Adam --The Wondering Spider-- saw the play as the three men just pass the team by and thought of it been wrong. “Ooh, nice! And here I thought we were a secret.” gossiped the sarcastic spider as he turns his attention to his Silverland comrades. “Anyone else going to say it?” asked the comedic spider to the other member but they kept silent regardless on how much disagreement they felt over the two goons accompanying Elian. “Fine, then, I’ll say it. Elian I demand a raise! You can't fire me- I quit!” Elian couldn’t be more confused as he sat on his chair. The two men accompanying him post themselves behind the director as if they were his bodyguards. Elian then addresses Adam. “What in the world are you trying to say, Adam?” Adam quickly responds. “Bet you like to know- Wouldn’t you?! Fine, I’ll tell you.” Adam stands before the director’s desk as he makes his point clear. “ I speak for everyone here when I make the observation that these two dumb-dumbs behind you are not in the Silverland personnel record. Who are they, and what are they doing here in this "so call" SECRET facility?”

The two boys on the back don’t seem to like the lack of respect coming from the spider as a growling is heard coming from the large man and the right and a mild raging glare is seen in the eyes of the Asian youngster on Adam’s left. Elian raises both his arms trying to keep them calm. “Easy boys. Like me, he’s just a comedian.” on the foreground Adam is seen taunting the two newcomers making boxing taunts towards them. “Well, Adam, these two boy behind me, lets say, they are my personal bodyguards.” said Elian.

Elian had never revealed to Silverland that he was a super-powered being and slept under the pretend of been just a leader who employs meta-humans to work for him. The original mercenary of greatness then goes to introduce the so-called [bodyguards] “To the right I present to you Randy “The Howler” Drake.” - Ex- cage ultimate fighting champion and a self controlled lycanthrope-- Elian then continues presenting the second man on his left. “To my left is Gabe Willis Li.” --Powerful kinetic force meta-human. The second man to ever wear the mantel of G’bandit, and one of the best underground kumite champions; able to kill giant with a single fist... As a child.--  Elian proceeded. “They are here as collateral toward our situation. End of story. We got a menace to catch in the streets of new York. By now you’ve all heard of it, G’bandit is in town and I want you to get him for me before the authorities get to him- I don’t care what you do just do your jobs. Whatever it takes.” The Silverland team all nodded and turned around toward the exit. Adam stood behind as he was the only one who dare express his opinion. Sighing as he hangs his head the spider mumbles: “From a world wide sensation to a delivery-boy. Got’ta love my life.” said the spider before turning toward the exit.

Once the cost is clear Elian stands from his chair, Howler and Gabe put their hands on his shoulder and Elian uses his teleportation ability- Vanishing in a peak of a second.  

Construction site:

Standing at the edge of the building the merc was already able to hear the sirens and helicopters in the distance as they approach his location. “Show time.” he mumbles and at that very moment P. Rain and Albany become airborne and leave the mercenary’s side. The blood crimson mercenary then grabbed his mask and straps it to his head as the flashing blue and red lights emerge in the foreground flashing the streets as they approach at high speed. The voice of P. Rain is heard by the merc who was wearing a communicator. "Ooh, look GB! A whole SWAT team just for you." The mercenary couldn't help to laugh as he responds "Ooh, they shouldn't have! Is not even my birthday- I'm so flattered."  suddenly four helicopters emerged from the airspace on the side building to the Bandit's attention. The helicopter before him flashed its spot light on the mercenary while the second helicopter hovered above the building and dropped several SWAT members.  The pilot's voice is heard loud over the megaphone. "G'bandit, this is the NYPD! Drop to your knees- Put put your hands behind your head or we'll open fire." 

Bandit taunting the helicopter he placed his hand on the side of his head taunting as if he was deft "You said something?!" The SWAT team reached the Bandit and surround him while aiming their M-16'ns as they made the arrest with no resistance from the mercenary at all. 

Not far away from the construction site in the rooftop of a building next to the mentioned area a wormhole opens and Elian --Now wearing his red and black G'bandit uniform-- he emerged along with Gabriel and Howler. The three --R.O.R mercs--  stand on the sidelines watching the show.  

On the streets under the police arrived along with the SWAT team. The SWAT team leader looked up and ordered his team to comb the building, but he also seemed to be confuse. "Why are there four helicopters up there?" to his side the chief seemed to notice the same awkwardness but has not clue. "I don't know one is ours the other two are yours-" The SWAT leader interrupts barking out "Who the hell commands the fourth helicopter?!"

At the top of another building Elian then gave the order to his team to attack: "Kings, Mathews, Adam, Now!" 

At the peak of the order from the fourth helicopter emerged the Silverland strike team. Mathews Rome the daredevil and manipulator of darkness leaped off the fourth helicopter as he created a pitch black fume that blocked the vision of the other three helicopters, meanwhile TWS created a giant web-net underneath the building with unknown purpose. "King is your turn!" Then from the other side of the building Alexander H. King aimed what seemed to be a canon and shot three times at the helicopters rotors. The containment in the cannon was a strange substance that caused a reaction and became a powerful adhesive, so strong, it stopped the flight-plant's rotors in mid-strike. The pilot realize the helicopters are malfunctioning as they were all the sudden in a nose dive. "OH SH!T!" "No-No-NO!" "AAAAAAHHHH! F#CK-AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" yelled the three pilots simultaneously as the helicopters lost altitude and dropped from the sky but are then saved by TWS' massive net. 

Elian celebrated the first victory cheering from the other side, he then grabbed the communicator and gave the orders to his team. "Good job gents, now phase two! Get the Bandit!" ordered Elian to Silverand, then he gave orders to Howler and Gabe. "You two take care of the SWAT teams in the lower floors. No lethal force." Nodding silently Howler and Gabe then leaped into action using their grappling hooks to swing over to the building in construction and start sweeping the SWAT teams on the lower floors. 

Bandit was still been held by the several SWAT agent in middle of the pitch-black mist as it was their job not to quit. But contrary to expectation the mercenary was not blind at all as he was using his X-ray vision to watch the whole show. "Now the game begins." mumbled the merc as he notice Silverland regrouping getting ready for phase two.
Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Soldier-Boy

Very nice, GB.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G'bandit

Phase two: The tables are turned.

The bandit was in the hands of the SWAT team in the middle of a pitch black fume on top of the building in construction. Silverland had taken down the helicopters while the R.O.R agents --Howler and Gabe-- took care of the SWAT team members coming up from the stairs. The roof was clear, all that was left was to take down the handful of SWAT surrounding the package and the phase one would be completed. But that was a minor disruption, it could be taken care off easily. Elian decided to go to phase two.

The pitch black fog all the sudden is lifted by Mathews Rome. The mercenary was been held by the SWATS, but for how long? For they were being stalked by the Silverland members all over the surrounding buildings. “Adam, go in.” ordered Elian to the arachnid. The spider cast his webs and swings over to the local landing precisely on the ledge of the building after performing his mid-air acrobatics. The SWAT teams were frighten as they were calling in backup from the department through their communicators, but the help was been taken out by Howler and Gabe in the lower floors. They were alone. Realizing the help was not arriving the special tactics team kept tight and were relaying on their M-16s. “Back away, Spider-man!” cried out one of the unstable SWAT members at Adam. The member then tried once again to call in backup: “This is Sergeant. Castle, NYPD-SWAT, requesting back-up immediately!” Adam then stands to his feet and takes a step forward, the SWAT all aim their guns at Adam: “Hey-Hey! Back away, Spidey! Not one step closer!”  The arachnid then notice one of the SWAT members morphing into a gigantic creature. "Oh, I was wondering were you were.." said the spider as he slowly lift up his chin watching the morphing of the "SWAT member". Adam the spider after shrugging his shoulders he raises his hands and places them behind his head. “Well guys- I tried it the nice way.” before gesturing by nodding his head at the creature. 

The SWAT team all the sudden are started when a loud demonic growling trembles the foreground causing the SWAT to tremble in panic. They turn around just to gaze upon a demonic being with fierce green glowing eyes that popped out of the darkness. "What the f*ck is that?!” cried panicked one of the SWAT members before opening fire at the large creature fallowed by the other members. While the SWAT teams were busy soiling their pants as they empty their weapons trying to kill the large creature. TWS casts a web at the mercenary trying to stick the bandit to take him away, but, the web just goes right through the chest of the crimson ghost. Adam’s eyes widens in disbelieve as the mercenary is heard chuckling in the foreground. “Did you really think it would be that easy, spider-boy?” said the mercenary addressing the wandering spider.

The large creature fighting the SWAT at that very moment it seemed to tire of been shot at. The bullets were useless as they just bounced off the large creature's hard exoskeleton. The SWAT's magazine seem to finally wore out. The large demonic creature in response it clutches both his hands together raise them high above and with all of its strength he swing his laced hands down crashing them against the floor causing a tremor which makes the floor collapse caving-in dropping the SWAT team against the lower floor.

Adam couldn’t believe what he had gotten into and was now wondering How can I stop a freaking ghost?The webs went right through him! The mercenary in the other hand he was confident as he just kept walking forward with the worse intentions on his mind. But Adam had a sudden theory in his mind, and was willing to test it rather than dying. “Stay back!” The spider yelled at the mercenary feinting fear. Band in this case he scoffs at the request of the spider. “Oh, I love when this happens. All my victims are the same. They try their best weapon on me, and then, when thy realize that it does not work they start pouring those old lines. [Please I got children.] [I got a dog.] [My grandma is sick,] and so forth; Pardon my french, but to be honest, I don't give a f#ck." The merc seemed incredibly confident.. In fact, too confident, he was unable to realize he fell for the spider’s trick right when he responded when the arachnid was pretending to panic. “Thank you for participating in my drill, merc. Sound is my ally.” The Bandit didn’t quite understood what the spider meant, but then it all becomes clear as Adam performs his sonic cry which affected the mercenary causing him to become solid as he reach cover his ears from the infernal high pitch sound-waves. While G’bandit was struggling in pain against the sound-waves. Adam aimed his hand to the mercenary and cast his most resistant webbing wrapping the target.

The communicators then roar with victory, but Adam knew far more than that after he experienced the mercenary’s ability. “Don’t celebrate just yet!” Warned his comrades the spider as he looks at Exxo and points his finger at a large iron bar laying on the ground. The wondering spider realize that unconsciousness would be the only way to capture the king of mercenaries. “Crash the iron bar against his skull, Exxo.” Exxo as ordered seek the iron bar and the second he grabs it within his hand a bullet goes right though his palms. “GRAAAAAHHH!” cried out Exxo while dropping the iron bar to the floor. Adam then looks at the distance as well as Kings and the others before crying out: “We got company!” Alexanders then looks through his binoculars and lays eyes on P. Rain and Albany holding their rifles.“Sharpshooters at 5 o’clock!” confirmed the renegade Silverland soldier.

Knowing the team would get their handful Elian then reached to his communicator. “Leave them to me, just take care of the package!” Ordered Elian. Adam curious at what he just heard he returns his attention over to Elian’s position just to notice the director of Silverland wearing a combat uniform similar to G'bandit's. “What the hell is going on here?” Exclaimed the spider right before he witness Elian teleporting into action.

The original king of the mercenary was now active and ready to roam the earth once again for one night only as he reach to eliminate the sharpshooters aiding G'bandit.

While Adam was still shocked at finding out that Elian was a meta, the merc phased through the spider-web cocoon. Waking up from the day dream the spider returns from his shock noticing the merc had escaped. “Did you miss me?” swaggered the mercenary addressing the spider. Adam couldn’t find the words for a decent comeback as he was worried about his own hide. “Shit..Can’t we just get along?” The spider then cast his webs at the mercenary, but misses, as in a red blur the speedster suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Adam in a blink of an eye. The spider's spider-sense activated as Adam's eyes widen realizing the speeding mercenary was now behind him. “Crap..” He mumbled. Then the mercenary placed both his hands on the spider’s back and phased his body halfway down to the waste into the floor as Adam had no alternative but to look and listen to the words of the mercenary. “You ever heard the theory that says: Two solid objects cannot occupy the same space at once?” Adam was struggling to grab himself to something solid but it was futile as his hands just phased through, he was in full control of the mercenary at the moment. Exxo feeling the call of duty to save his fellow comrade he took a few steps running toward G’bandit, but the mercenary warned him of the consequences. “Not a step closer! If I take my hands off him he will become solid once again and he will be crushed within the walls of solid matter.” Having no other choice,Exxo stopped his rampage and became nothing but an spectator to the possible mayhem of the wandering spider.

Pulling out the spider’s mask while gazing into the eyes of the arachnid the merc seemed to speak his last words to the hero as he gets ready to finish him:

“Are you ready to die… Spider?”

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Legacy_

Adam is in this!! 

This is a must read for those tied to TWS XD

Chad Dylan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chad Dylan.

Awesome dude
<------Younger version of Soldier-Boy

Banjee Wylde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Banjee Wylde

Nice work Gb.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By G'bandit

The cross of Calvary:

The tension raises in the ambient as The Wondering Spider’s life was at the hands of a mass murdering mercenary as the Silverland agents became spectators having nothing any of them could do about it. “Any last words?” Chuckled the merc as he was getting ready to let go of the arachnid. But then in the foreground the voice of Elian reaches the merc’s ears. “Dee!” that was the name that escaped Elian’s mouth once, and again “Dee!” The mercenary, GB, almost as it was divine intervention, he widen his eyes and turns his head looking over his shoulders to the far reaches of his sight and focus his attention as he saw a man wearing a similar uniform as his own. “You.” mumbled G’bandit when he realize the original had finally decided to face the music..

Elian was standing on the ledge of the next building wearing the original G’bandit suit, he once again addresses the late mercenary. “Let the Spider go, Dee. You know more than anyone that he means you no harm.” implied Elian to the merc addressing G’bandit with that name [Dee] once again. Band Lone was holding on to the spider as an insurance policy to avoid been attacked by Exxo or any of the others from the Silverland agency surrounding him. “So.. After so long you finally decided to show yourself.” said GB while still holding Adam whom was hanging phased halfway down through the floor. “Let him go now, Dee. This is between you and me.” implied Elian as he stands with a glare on the ledge of the building across. “Oh but you’re wrong “G’bandit” [Elian] this involves all of us. The spider sealed his fate the minute he cross my path. Isn’t that the way we use to do it in the old days? Isn’t it, master?” claim the mercenary. “Master?” wondered within struggles the Spider, although it was obvious that there was much more going on with Elian, denial is a perfect tool of investigation and Adam was aware of it. “Why are you calling Elian, master? He’s nothing but the chairman.” he assured. “Sorry, but, really spidey. What's the benefit in explaining something to a dead-man?” explained G’bandit to the spider as an arrogant smirk was drawn in the fabrics of his mask.

If there was someone in this world that Elian Allen knew best, that was himself. The millionaire realizing that the Bandit was ready to let go of Adam to crush him within the floors. But the near demi-god seemed to have one more ace in his sleeves. “Dee, I forgot to tell you.” explained Elian to G’bandit getting the attention of the mercenary once again as he wondered what Elian had in mind. Elian then fallows on his statement by revealing the find of something important to the merc. “Look what I found not far away from here.” declared Elian and at that very moment he uses his abilities to create and manipulate organic crystal. Not far away sitting a few feet behind him trapped in crystal boxes were P. Rain and Albany struggling to break free. They were locked in a type of crystal cube that kept zapping them and  -literally- torturing their soul.

Bandit couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw his teammates in pain withing the boxes.. Once again the tables seemed to have turned. Elian was in control as he fallows up with iconic words of apparent victory. “When you set this up you forgot one important thing, Dee. I was already conquering the world before been a mercenary was cool.” G’bandit was still holding on to Adam's upper body, it was the reason he was still alive at this moment. Bandit was processing his chances and narrowed his options to the lowest possibility. Band had two choices: Give up and be at the mercy of Silverland, or fallow the old code “Every man for himself” and ditch his best friends and his soul mate to die. The mercenary of greatness weighted his options hard for a moment before he then lowers his head and closes his eyes reflecting on the situation. The breathing of the merc was suddenly heavier. The pain began to affect his vision as tears were filling his eyes. A flash backs of the moments between him, P. Rain and Albany began flooding his conscience. No doubt, there was something hard fabricating in G’bandit’s mind. A hard decision to make.. A sacrifice.

Then from the mouth behind the Bandit's mask escaped the words: “What do I care?” alleged the Bandit to Elian referring to his teammates’ apprehension. “They are nothing but speed-bumps in my way. Nothing special. Just two foolish girls blinded by my powers of persuasion whom never figured it out. I was using them for my benefit.” declared the mercenary. Albany and P. Rain seemed to have been touched by the merc’s words. Even if its true that their relationship began as duty searching for Band’s freedom, but after so long they really believed they had some sort of bond. A brotherhood and maybe even more. “They served their purpose," continued the cold hearted mercenary: "They brought me to you and because of their foolish feelings towards me.. Now they will die." Concluded the merc reassuring that he did not feel any kind of remorse toward Albany and P, Rain. "Isn’t that the way you taught me to do thing master?” questioned the Bandit to Elian as he seemed to finally have finished his speech as he seemed to be sacrificing his teammates to save his own neck.

Elian after hearing the words of the masked assassin he stood silent for several seconds. The flashing lights from the two crystal boxes torturing the incarcerated sharpshooters of the mercenary were providing flashes of lights as if it was lightning roaming through the background. Finally, Elian came to and reached a decision. Reaching for the spandex on his mask and stretching it before pulling the mask off his face, Elian reveals himself to his enemies. Albany and P. Rain looking at Elian they are awed by the resemblance of Elian with Band Lone aka: G’bandit. “ You know. For a second there you got me fooled, Bandit. I thought you and I were just alike in every aspect. But I see now.. That you are different.” declared Elian as he turned around and walk off the ledge onto the roof’s surface and walked over to the crystal prison holding Albany and P. Rain. The director of Silverlad then continued. “I see that you are not tamed by your love ones… As am I. I see that people mean nothing to you and I see that I taught you well when I created you from my own DNA.” declared the man while he placed his left hand on the surface of Albany’s crystal box and his right hand on Purple Rain’s box. “You’re right, you know.. I’ve always said that teammates are nothing but crosses to bear.” confirmed Elian and then he lift his right hand and gestures as if he was grabbing a weapon as he created a crystal stake that fit right into his hand.

Elian then rest the large crystal stake on the surface of the right box that contained P. Rain. “So.. Bandit. We got 3 people in our hands of whom we don’t give a rat’s ass about. Correct? You hold the Spider withing your hands and I hold your two sexy ladies. Lets do this our way in the name of the old days. Tell me, mercenary. Which of them shall go first? Huh? Adam? Or...” Elian then with all the mal-intentions he swiftly impaled the stake right through the crystal box which goes right through stabbing P. Rain’s shoulder bolting her against the front wall on the box. The cries of agony filled the heavens as the blood of the purple mistress flowed down the surface of the crystal box. The soldier tried and tried to hold in the pain as she was taught, but the tears gave her away as she gasped from suffering.

Elian then turned his face over to Albany as he reach into her box and grabbed her by the hairs pulling her head back making her chin be upward revealing her naked throat. The seemly old-school Elian then continues as he places the crystal stake against her throat, “Or should it be this beautiful red head to go first, Bandit? C'mon lets play." 

Battles of egos between Bandits. In the red corner Band Lone -the current G'bandit- holds The wanderings Spider a soldier for Silverland withing a wall of solid matter. While in the Green corner Elian holds G'bandit's two best of friends.

Bandit vs Bandit: The battle of the kings begin.

Excuse my writing if any mistake, is 10 am and I didn't sleep last night at all..
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass

About to read (I'm hoping Adam doesn't die but I never get what I want) -_-

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Soldier-Boy

Ohhh nice :D

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By G'bandit

Child's play:

Love.. a dreadful bond, and double edge sword. Hard to believe that something so beautiful and divine can at the same time be so powerful against the love ones that it could dragged the greatest most powerful domain into the grasp of defeat. Yes. Like when Helen of Sparta became Helen of Troy due to her love for Paris. Their love drove the entire Greek army to the very walls of the mention land bringing chaos to the Trojans’ very doormat.. For love.  Tonight it was different. Tonight the damsel is caught within the hands of a legendary assassin whom seems to shares no weakness whatsoever. “So What’s it going to be, Bandit? Is it your turn to show me what you are made off.” Cackled the man holding Bandit’s damsel at hand. “Or is it that you think I’m bluffing? Tell me. Do you need a better example than one of your girlfriends bleeding to death right next to me?” continued Elian challenging the mercenary. “Go on! My arm is getting itchy. Kill the spider so it be my turn to play.”

The Bandit was still holding Adam’s upper body as the spider’s body is still crossed through the matter of the floor. Adam couldn’t be more worried about these sudden games that both assassins were playing with his life at stake, but is not like he had much of a choice.

The background was silent and lighted by the large skyscrapers in the city of new York as the eyes of the mercenary narrowed reaching a conclusion. Truth was.. Band Lone, -The latest G’bandit- lived up to the reputation of the mantel. In fact, some even consider him to be even a bigger threat than the original as he is literally unstoppable. But he is seemed to have made the mistake that the first never did, he became vulnerable to the warmth of friendship and dug his own grave.  “Fine…” The merc whispered. “You win. Just. Do not hurt them no more.” declare the Bandit as he lets out a long sigh of defeat. Once again the mercenary was defeated by a higher power through his friends. “Very well. Relinquish the spider if you be so kind and I shall not harm your little princess.”  Assured Elian with a sly smirk on his face.

Band then turned to the spider and whispered to the arachnid’s ear. “I want you to remember this moment, the way it could of gone, yet it didn’t…. For the next time you cross my path.” With those words Bandit then pulled the spider from the trap that would of cause instant death to the arachnid, and cast him aside against the solid concrete. Bandit then looks over to the other building where Elian is still pulling Albany by the hair. “Good boy. Very smart.......Or incredibly stupid.” Band wondered what Elian meant with those last words, but then he gasped and watched as the cold hearted Elian impaled Albany through the neck with a crystal stake. The bandit was shocked as his eyes widen with a gasp before thundering to the very heavens “NOOOOOO!” as he watches his beloved been murdered by the assassin right before his very eyes. Elian grabbing on to the limb dead body of Albany within his arms, he smirks at the mercenary from the distance.

“YOU ARE ALL DEAD!” thundered out the sorrowed mercenary as he rips out the mask that covered his face. 

“Oh lighten up Bandit. They were nothing but speed bumps in your way anyway.”  clacked Elian from the distance mocking the mercenary. The first mercenary of greatness then grabbed the dead body of Albany and grabbed her by her jaw. “But If it makes you feel better I’ll give her that last kiss from you.” Elian the lean his head forth as he feinted to give a kiss to the dead Albany.

“Don’t you touch her!”

With rage blinding his judgment, as well as tears blurring his sight, in a blink of an eyes the merc raced toward the edge of the building turning into a red blur  jumping off the ledge and across the skies headed toward Elian. Even if Band knew Elian quite well, the truth is that the pain of lost blinds even the most sighted at times, specially against a master manipulator like Elian whom enjoys to mess with people's minds. “Fool” Mumbled the first mercenary of greatness as he drops Albany’s body and raises both his arms summoning a great wall of crystal in the path of the incoming speed demon. But it was not as easy to stop an unstoppable force as G’bandit, he was able to phase right through the wall with ease. “DIE!” Barked Band as he came with his first yanked back and vibrating with the speed force for a deadlier attack, yet as Bandit kept coming forward headed straight to Elian with his first ready to attack. Elian did not mind to even move as he suddenly disappears in a flash of light and leaves behind a crystal clone of himself. Bandit gasp in mid air as he realizes but it was too late to react and he crashes against the crystals that shattered at impact, and like a symbiote of shattered glass, it became attracted to Bandit as it overcame his body.

The mercenary was completely covered in this kind of crystal, he struggled and struggled trying to move, dust it off and finally he intent to phased his arm right through it, but with a strange after effect. Band could see his arm but it became numb and his arm in spirit form was left behind inside the crystal shell. “The crystal you are in is not from this world.. Or the next.. Or the next beyond it.” revealed Elian who was now behind the G’bandit statue after teleporting. “It was forged in the tenth underworld, and in its power there is this little ability to manipulate the soul of its captives. Your body can escape through phasing, but your soul will be left behind under my control.” assured Elian. The mercenary of greatness seen that he had no choice he recalled his arm into the shell. “Do what you want with me.. But I assure you; I will get out of this and when I do--” “Sorry to interrupt, but you are not getting out unless I will it. Just like your pretty girlfriend and your concubine wont escape.” Elian then teleported to the building across the street and joined Silverland. “Mission accomplished gentlemen.”

Bandit kept struggling to escape from the crystal but it was futile, no power could ever break free from the crystal forged to hold demons, gods and sorceress alike. Finally giving up Band then lowers his head as he had failed, but then something caught his attention.  Albany’s body began to shatter like crystal until it became pure dust. Band couldn’t believe his eyes, he realized that he had been tricked by Elian, the first G’bandit, used a clone made of colored crystal that resembled Albany in every-way.

“Son of a b!tch! I fell right into his trap!”  

At the conclusion of the Bandit’s words, the box in which he was been captive suddenly disappeared out of sight in a blinding light. Elian has proven why he is consider a world wide legend.
Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Soldier-Boy

Awesome.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Legacy_

WHAT!! 

G'bandit is to....whats the word (smexy) to be trapped.  My heart is damaged

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G'bandit

R.O.R base/ Unknown location:

From the building construction site after disappearing in a flash of light the Bandit is teleported and suddenly appears still inside the crystal but the location was a gray hallway with reinforce doors. Band looks around the area after activating his X-ray vision and quickly analyzed the premises processing with his ability to see answers in an instant: Band was now aware of escape routs, security personnel in the area and weaponry in less than an instant. But it was unnecessary. Regardless of knowing how to escape and having the awareness of weaponry wont help him escape the underworld crystal in which he was framed.

From the door at his immediate right Band then hears a hissing sound before the door slides open. The knocking from high heels colliding against the pavement filled the foreground before a female voice filled ears of the mercenary. “So. You are the infamous G’bandit I‘ve been hearing about.” Band then turns his head just to reach the presence of a red head wearing a odd tiara and several ornaments on her body. But Band could not care less about introductions. With rage on his eyes he strikes the underworld crystal box several times. “Where are Albany and Rain?!” He demanded. Narrowing his eyes with a deadly glare he then added. “I swear if something happened to them I will sever your head off!” Concluded his threat the unmasked crimson devil.

Fallowing conclusion the foreground suddenly flashes bright and from it Elian is brought to the hallway. “I see you met our impostor, eh, dear sister? What do you think of him so far?” Wondered Elian as he stands watching Band inside the crystal. Elian’s sister (Elisa Allen) responded after a chuckle. “He’s a cutie. He already offered to kill me and everything.” Elian taunting the mercenary he hold his chin looking up as he acts to wonder. “ Strange, he already did? Normally they do that after we’re done with them.. What do you say, sis, should we start with the penile removal?” With great timing the sister responded. “Na, I think we should start with the anal probe.” The Allen pair laugh their asses off mocking the mercenary while a furious Band Lone reacts by punching the inner surface of the crystal box trying to break free. After a mild scoff Elian looks at Band. “Don’t waste your time, me-wannabe.” Elian the reaches the crystal box and places his open hand on its surface. “Now is when the real fun starts.” Clicking his tongue and flying a wink Elian then sends a current of a dark energy across the crystal that ends up shocking Band inside the box till suddenly the world just seems to fade away when the Bandit’s eyes go blank and his body falls into unconsciousness.

Two months later:

For two months the Bandit had been missing from all radars. For two months he had been vanished and for two months he had been inside a small silo chamber been fed by aiding tubes and contained in a artificial coma provided by several Iv injections. From that containment chamber he was constantly moved to a second room where he was tempered with by scientists.
Looking through faded eyes the capture Bandit from time to time opened his eyes and saw a different person wearing blue clothes doing some type of job on his physic.

Only one thing he was sure of, he was still anesthetized, which meant he could do nothing to prevent his current fate.

The voices of strangers filled his head daily, but not like today for finally he heard some good news. “OK, we are done. Bring in Demoni to work on his mind. After that some good rest and he should be back on his feet in no time.”

The eyes of the merc once again sealed shut as he was still under the anesthesia. When the eyes of the mercenary opened once again he gazed upon a creature that appeared to be of amphibian origins. By the time the eyes of the Bandit opened for a fourth time the amphibian after several hours he had finally moved away from the mercenary’s face. The fish-man looked toward the east while announcing.  “Task accomplished, milady.” After slightly bowing to his mistress the amphibian being then was removed from the room. Band was not able to see but he was still able to hear quite well. With his heighten senses he heard the voices of his captors in the distance.

Elian- “Demoni said he saw the base of the ten eyes of Horus in Dee’s head. Dee was apparently working for them but not by his will. According to Demoni they torture him psychically and emotionally into becoming G'bandit. A bait to attract me.”  

Elisa- “So he is as much of a victim as you were with Eva. I wonder. What do they want with you? Didn’t they already have a Bandit? I mean, Dee was literally unstoppable. Why would they want you?”  

Elian- “I hope is not another child support case.”

Elisa- “Elian, this is serious. Who is this Talus, and what does she want?”

Elian- “I am serious. It would be the third one this month. Anyway. I don't know, but look. We’ll give Dee some time while the anesthesia wears-out and when it does I’ll ask him myself. Knowing myself as I know myself I bet he wont refuse my offer.”

Recovery room:

Body is numb, eyes are heavy, mouth is dry and thoughts are faded. What did they do to me?
The mercenary finally awakes after so long. The first thing his eyes lay upon are the light panel on the ceiling. Moving his numb head to the side he notice he was in a hospital room of some sort. Tightening his lips forcing himself the merc then tried to move his upper body, but without control he rolled over and crashed hard against the cold floor. “I didn’t feel that.” He mumbled almost laughing since the anesthesia was still in his system which prevented him from feeling the damage. 

Realizing that to be able to escape he had to be able to function the merc began by trying to stand to his feet on his own. Easier said than done.  But after some time, with a lot of struggle, he manage to obtain enough strength, sharpness, balance and even recovered sensation and manage to stand to his feet. “The  anesthetic is slowly clearing out of my system.. Anesthesia normally clears out in four hours I don't have much time before that douche-bag comes to talk to me.” He said to himself. Bandit then after sighing trying to relax he tried his first step. Then a second step. A third, and another until he finally reached the door. 

Trying to catch his breath the merc leaned against the door and looks out through the crystal window noticing two guards on each side of the door. “Crap.” He said to himself. I hope I can control myself enough to do this.  The mercenary then tried phasing his right hand through the door. But the hand just knocked against the door surface, it didn't work. “What the-? What’s going on?”  Band wondering he then tried to activate his X-ray vision and just like with his ability to phase, the intent was futile. Band then looks at his own hands wondering. “What’s going on here?"

What happened to Band's powers? What hold the future for the mercenary of greatness?

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster

HA!

Stryke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stryke

awesome.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit

Recovery room: R.O.R base.

After several attempts to use his different abilities, Band Lone had given up. It was clear the fact that he had apparently been tempered with so badly that his abilities were in time out once again. “I need to get out of here.” He said to himself as he realize time was running out. Band then looked out the window on the hard steel door and notice there were two sentinels just outside the doors. “This calls for a little improvisation.”

The crimson comedian then bend his knees and dropped backwards sitting on the floor just a few feet away from the door. Bending his knee high up to his chest for a stronger impact Band then proceeded to kick the door, hard, to attract the guards’ attention.  Task accomplished. The guards heard the impact and turn around looking inside through the window just to gaze upon a trembling Band Lone. The bandit was pretending to have a seizure. Realizing the patient was of importance the two guards slipped the access card on the door. The door opens and with a push the two guards walked in and drop to their knees trying to keep Band from hurting himself. The second guard reached for his communicator. “Code Blue! We have an emergency in the recovery room! I repeat Code blue in the recovery room!” The two guards keep an eye on Band holding his head as his body kept trembling. But then Band’s body stopped feinting the seizure and his eyes just strike open into a glare. “What the-?” Gasped one of the guards before the assassin wrapped his legs on the guard’s  head using a triangle choke hold to break his neck.

The second guard stands as he whimpers if fear frighten by the bone snapping sound coming from his comrade’s neck. Bandit finally unwrapped his legs from the guard and in a menacing sharp turn of his head he narrowed his eyes in a glare and gazed upon the second guard. “P-Please! Don’t hurt me.” Begged the guard of the facility. Band stood to his feet and realized that there was something missing in the picture. “A guard with no weapon.. but a knife?” Said Band as he process the situation, as he does, Band creeps forward gaining on the skittish guard. He continues: “And the guard is so much of a chicken that he don’t even know how to react to a threat.” Band reached near the guard and was even able to grab the knife from the guard’s own holster with ease. “Am I to believe that you are suppose to guard one of the most wanted assassins in the world… With just this knife? This is nothing but an insult.” claimed the Bandit.

The eyes for a second drifted away from the guard to the knife at his own hand. A smirk crossed on Band’s face. He then shifted his eyes to the guard’s very own and claims: “I can smell that cheap cologne of yours from a mile away.” The guard’s fearful expression all the sudden turn into a cat smile. Band’s suspicions were correct. Band swiftly dashed over and sent a uppercut strike holding the knife at hand. But the he stops the knife just inches away from the guard’s under chin area. Band scoffs as a clicking sound fills the room. The guard just as fast had drawn a gun from out of nowhere and had it pointblank to Band’s chin as well. “You’re as fast as I am.” Said the guard. “Give me a medal.” Retaliated Band. “I rather give you a job.” Fired back the guard. “I don’t belong to you anymore… Bandit.” Responded Band to the guard. The guard still holding the gun to the chin of Band he suddenly morphs shifting his appearance and is turned back into Elian Allen. The original G’bandit was a shape-shifter and a good actor as well.

Band looks as Elian’s face and realized that just as he had speculated, their faces were as if they were looking at their own reflection in a mirror. The simple difference within the two was that Elian was taller and the hair was black, not red. “So.” Inquired Band. “What are you waiting for? I’m not working for you. Aren’t you suppose to be pulling the trigger by now?” A mild chuckle escaped Elian before he responds, for they know each other too well. “Well, aren’t you suppose to do something stupid? Like, trying to cut my hand off with the knife and trying to find your girlfriends in the base?” Band narrow his sight as it collided with Elian’s. But then, a mild sigh escapes him as he realize that he is out of options. He was no longer a speedster and Elian was a light speed teleport.  By the time he tries to shove the knife into Elian’s throat, he’d teleport away and shoot him down. “Fine.” Said Band before dropping the knife to the floor. He continues: “What do you want for them?” Asked the Bandit referring to Albany and P. Rain. Elian been a calm suave guy he turns around and takes a few steps away from Band as he speaks. “Technically, I got what I need upstairs in a file. You see. I have a powerful telepath upstairs that was able to tear through your  mind barriers and collect information for me.” Divulge Elian to the mercenary.

Could it be true?  Could it be possible that there is a more powerful telepath than Talus in this world?
Those were the thoughts that roamed trough Band’s head. Band stood silent as Elian continued. “But. I have to admit that I have kind taken a shine to you. You know me better than anyone as well as I know you better than anyone. We are like brothers, Dee. And I am willing to threat you as such. Starting by releasing your girlfriends and setting you free from all debs in the world. A new chance to start over. But it will only happen if you cooperate.” Regardless of his ego and how much he loves to be a legend. A life of peace is a treat that not many assassins are given. A chance to repent. A chance to live. Truly. No more chases, no more hiding. Just freedom.

After thinking it thoroughly the mercenary all the sudden he chins up and with small nods and a mild chuckle that draws a smile he wonders. “I know this will be a hell of a mission….When do we start?”  

The door then opens and the R.O.R walks into the room, Howler, Gabe, Mishiko, Demoni and others along with Elisa. “We have enough time for that. We wish to use you in the field while you adjust yourselves to your original forgotten abilities.” Responded Elisa to the Bandit. Elisa then grabs a envelope and along with it she hands Band a access card. “Welcome to the Rogue of Redemption, Band Lone.” 

Band looks at the R.O.R card and with a cat smile on his face he looks at the lot and asks: "Any of you have a camera?"

Ten Eyes of Horus: HQ:

Several months and nothing. Not a words in the news not a whisper in the radio. It was as if Bandit and the Red Brotherhood had just disappeared from existence. Anger filled the soul of Talus as she felt threaten by the situation. Not only G'bandit was gone but also her base was as stake along with her reputation. If her HQ was uncover along with her experiments and torture chamber, Talus would be facing several years in prison. 

Thinking on the situation behind her large desk the master telepath couldn't do her job without thinking in damnation. "Damn it, Band. Where did you go?" She ask herself "Could it be possible that the original G'bandit is so powerful that he manage to beat you?" She wonder. As the woman speculates the fax machine at her desk then began printing a picture. "Uh? What's this?" She ask herself as she was not aware of any contracts at all. The woman then reach the printer and grabbed the picture. Her eyes widen as a mild gasp filled her mouth. "No!" Exclaimed the telepath frightened. "This can't be!" She cried out before flicking the picture away before running away from the office.. The image was flowing on the slow air currents and when it hits the floors it reveals it contain. In the picture was G'bandit, Band Lone and the red brotherhood Albany and P.Rain were together in a same picture posing as if they were shooting at Talus. 

At the very bottom of the picture, a simple message was given:

PREPARE FOR WAR!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, that's it! Hope you enjoyed it. I was writing the whole thing here but I decided not to bother. If I ever get my readers back it probably be a future Fan fic.. Maybe...

Hope you enjoyed my fan fic :D