Gambit - La Fin

benjum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By benjum

1. A badly beaten Gambit is slumped on his knees, in the middle of rubble.   His face bruised, swollen and bloody.   His fingers and hands are visibly broken.

2. A tighter shot of Gambit’s face as a large hand grabs him by the throat.   He doesn’t try to resist.

3.   Apocalypse is holding Gambit in front of him, effortlessly.   He is staring at Gambit with a look of curiosity, even though an evil smirk lines his face.   Gambit appears limp in Apocalypse’s grasp.

APOCALYPSE

Now, allow me show you what it means to bring death

GAMBIT (in a weak voice – he’s obviously dying)

Oh, I remember.   *cough*

4.   We are looking at Gambit’s face, with Apocalypse’s hand visible has t chokes the remaining life from Gambit.   Gambit has a smile on his almost unrecognisable face, his clothes having a light pink shade to them.

GAMBIT

Je suit mort.   I am now dead...

5.   Back to the framing of panel 3, however Gambit now has both hands around the wrist of Apocalypse.   Gambit’s clothes is now glowing a bright pink, as he charges them with kinetic energy, as is the metal body armour of Apocalypse.

GAMBIT

...and so are you.

6.   A mostly white panel, with the etched outline of both Gambit and Apocalypse being torn apart by the explosion.