FURY Blood of war: Origins part 1

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Thunderstone

In the year 1984, Scientist Alaistor Crown proposed a new theory on human evolution to the science community calling it ’Ascension’. Although his theory was rejected, Dr. Alaistor was accepted into MIT as one of the University’s head scientists. In 1987, Alaistor Crown began research on accelerated enzyme release at the institute of MIT’s advance science division. In 1989 Dr. Alaistor was approached by Aion Biotech representatives offering him full funds along with any necessary needs to begin immediate research on a classified project code named ‘FURY’. In 1990 Alaistor, along with fellow scientists, succeeded in cloning a single prime ape chromosome.

Within hours after being engineered the cloned chromosome died. This event would hold back research for the team as they began research on extending cellular lifespan. Through the use of several genetic steroids scientists were able to extend a new clone cell’s lifespan from hours to days. This lead scientists to begin using direct cellular injection in which the scientist would directly inject steroid enzymes into the nucleus of the cell in question.

Within weeks scientists are able to create a cell life span identical to the average human lifespan; progress proceeds. Having now steadied the cellular lifespan Dr. Alaistor directly reports to the head of the science division of Aion Biotech. There he is given the green light to begin active research in engineering and programming human chromosomes. It takes approximately 3 and half years, but on November 7, 1994, Alaistor and his team manage to clone an active Chromosome. By now, having become experienced in the art of engineering life, this Chromosome’s lifespan is four times that of the average human lifespan, leaving few factors to risk.

This Chromosome is effectively twice as potent as any natural chromosome found in nature. Having lead the research Alaistor names this new achievement in the field of science ‘Darwin’ as it is the most fit chromosome in the human gene pool. Through the creation of ’Darwin’ Dr. Alaistor becomes Aion Biotech’s most valued scientist and researcher, a feat that would later prove short lived.

On September 11, 1997 Dr. Alaistor Crown is diagnosed with terminal cancer to the heart, his time is short knowing this he volunteers to accelerate all research related to the FURY project. He spends twice as many hours in the lab as he did before, promising himself to complete FURY as his final performance on earth, proving God isn’t the only one capable of cheating nature. His arrogance towards his work is only matched by his skill in the lab.

Wasting as little time as possible, on March 14, 1999 at exactly 10:00 pm, Alaistor succeeds in cracking the genetic code finally being able to freely program the ’Darwin’ gene. He is given strict orders by Aion himself to Darwin’s exact programming. Following orders directly like a good agent of the company Alaistor finishes Darwin’s genetic programming on January 1, 2000. He inspects his finished product and, to his shock he finally realizes the entire picture that is Darwin, seeing that he has in fact created spare chromosome one programmed to enhance all the body’s functions on a cellular level from the synapses of the brain to the muscle movement, he gazes upon his hands thinking to himself “Have I created the God cell, and if so then am I the father of God on Earth!?” He goes directly to Aion himself, there he asks Aion what the second part of FURY is as the Darwin chromosome is symbiotic in nature in order to maintain the cell’s lifespan and thus needs to bond with another enzyme or protein or die within a 48 hour period unless contained within cryotemperatures.

Aion then proceeds to explain that the second part of the FURY sequence is actually an aggression activating enzyme designed to cause spontaneous cerebral output. He explains the whole point behind the FURY project was to prove Alaistor’s Evolution Ascension theory, that every single human being holds the potential within their genetic structure to ascend into a mutant, provided the necessary requirement’s are made.

Alaistor then comes to the realization that FURY’s sole purpose is to trigger the brain’s necessary function aggression in order to activate Evolution Ascension. However the ascension process is messy to say the least, taking on a heavy toll on the body, this is where Darwin came in using the chromosome as super steroid the body would now be able to handle the strain of the ascension process.

“My god Aion, all this time I’ve been helping you wipe off the human race from the face the earth” Alaistor exclaimed in fear and shock.

Aion then assures Alaistor that he has no plans of making everyone ‘special’ that with FURY Aion Biotech will select the few, the privileged to ascend into godliness so that in the end these few, these special may teach the human race to live, to exist. He then goes further to explain these special will be gods while the human race will be the people of worship to them, that without Alaistor’s brain none of this would have been possible. For this Alaistor will be remembered as the grandfather of Evolution.

Fearful of the future made by his own hands Alaistor threatens to destroy all his research or even report Aion to the police. Aion exclaims that Alaistor doesn’t have much time left. That each day the cancer has accelerated its growth through his body all thanks to Aion. Alaistor then remembers that it was one of Aion’s assistant’s that brought him coffee every morning. Aion explains that he quickly realized only Alaistor could undo the process of FURY and so near the end of the project Aion poisoned Alaistor giving him his terminal cancer to his heart. Aion then explains that Alaistor’s time is up pulling out a company pistol shooting Alaistor in the heart to end his cancer and his life.

With his dying breath Alaistor says “I may have cheated a god in life but I failed to cheat him in death.” He closes his eyes and dies.

In the meantime Aion calls for a clean up crew through his desk phone he then dials a mysterious number on his I phone.

On the other line a mysterious voice asks, “is everything ready?”

Aion responds to this voice saying “yes everything is ready teacher.”    

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Thunderstone

this is a remake of the original FURY serum origins hope you like part 2 will take place soon afterwards
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

is this what you were telling me about...I like it
Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers