Forsaken: story of a fallen angel. chapter 3

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

Satan: d..........don't even bring that thing NEAR me.
*the fallen one has true fear on his face, never did he think someone find this box.*
Forsaken: why is this? Do you not want to see your own creation? it took me a while to find this you know.
*Forsaken lifts his hand and moves to the lid of the box*
Satan: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!
*Forsaken stop and smiles at little horn, he pulls his hand away*
Forsaken: now.....................let me tell you what it is i want you to do, first i want to enter hell and find the eye of hate, then i want you to give me a army, understand?
*Satan looks at Forsaken with fire in his eyes, his lip curls into a sneer as he looks at the box*
Satan: how do i even know that you know what this box does? i think your bluffing.
*satan leans back into his chair and smiles, thinking he has this fallen angel figured out*
Forsaken: This box i know very well little horn, this box if opened near you will suck you in, it will tear your soul apart for the rest of time, you made this box before you fell out of good graces with god, you wanted to show him that out of all the angels YOU alone were ready to make yourself hurt if you betrayed him, i know that when you fell you had one of your spy's get the box and bring it here, you then had it hidden in the middle of the place known as Bermuda triangle, you knew that god had no idea were it was since you placed certain black spells to hid it...........but every damned soul has there price, i made one of your demons talk before i killed him, then i went and found it in case you did not like the plan i told you.
*forsaken smiles as he lights up a cigarette, Satan looks at him with true fearful eyes*
Satan: So you think you have me do you? do you FORGET WHERE YOU ARE!!!
*At this 10 demons break the door open, forsaken turns around to see a fist coming at his face, he is able to duck out of the way and take out a cross, he shoves it into the head of the demon making it shiver and fall to the ground, as two more come from behind him he grabs a vile of pure death and smashes it into them, they are gone in seconds, he then takes out a vile of holy water before the others can reach him and makes a cross symbol on the ground, one demon is to late to to stop and is burned as he sets foot onto the area, then forsaken turns to Satan.*
''you always have to do it the HARD way don't you little horn'' Forsaken says as he takes the box and is about to open it.
Satan:ALRIGHT, i will do as you ask.........................i will let you enter hell and try to find the eye, but know this Forsaken, you WILL fail to find it, and i shall not protect you once inside, now be gone you Fallen angel of god.
*At this Satan opens a portal to his realm, the the fire is felt on Forsaken's face as he step closer to it, he knows that the easy part is over.
end of chapter three

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

noice :p

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points