Forsaken: story of a fallen angel. chapter 2

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

Forsaken: So...................it has come to this has it.....i have to go to this place with the smell of evil so strong that it burns my soul............that is if i still had one.
*Forsaken walks up to the door of a club not seen by mortals of earth and knocks on the door*
Unknown voice: who is it......................
*the voice is dank with the smell off the fallen one*
''it's forsaken.......i am here to see him about a.........................deal.'' says forsaken lighting up a cigarette.
*the door and the voice is shown to be what seem to mortals as a normal man...............but to forsaken it is a demon with fire in his eyes and wings of evil*
Demon: ahhhhhh, he is.....waiting for you...please come in.
*forsaken walks in as the door shuts behind him, he can feel the evil as if it was a tube of water filling up to his neck......the words on his face burn*
Demon: let me take your coat...........
*before the demon has time to move forsaken take out a vile of what seems to be a black liquid*
Forsaken: ''do you know what this is..........filth...............this is something beyond holy water.....this is pure death.........this will not send you back to hell.....but will END you stupid life.........now let go of my arm.''
*the demon sneers as he goes back to the door, the curse that god put on him did not seem to apply to supernatural beings...........only those who still have a soul to lose. As forsaken walked around he sees sights that would have made him kill them where they were............perverted creators bathing in the blood of clean souls that they find on the street, but he was here for other reasons.....he was here to see someone who was not like these low level sinners.......he was here to see him.
A powerful voice: ''please come in, i have been waiting.''
*Forsaken opens the door and sees little horn sitting in a chair behind a desk, the evil that comes off of him is much more powerful then he thought it was but still he had to press on....only he can help him do what needs to be done.*
Forsaken: Lucifer, how many years has it been since you were cast down but ''god'' now, ten, fifteen thousand?''
Lucifer: oh time does not seem impotent to one who does not age hmmhmhmhmm, but you did not come here for a history lesson did you.........fallen one?''
*at the sound of that name forsaken had to use all his will power not to attack the vile one....he hated being called that....HE was not the fallen one GOD was, but he just smiled and kept his calm as the Lucifer spoke more.*
Lucifer: So you were cast down............hmm just like me, but one would think you would never show your face here.....most beings like you live out the rest of there immortal life in the slums of this PATHETIC world..........not being in gods good graces anymore will do that to you, so why have you come?
Forsaken: for starters i am not like other casts outs, i have been given the worst curse there is to be given...........i am not mortal nor am i immortal......i am death to these beings with a soul i am the one that there parents tell then will find them at night, but that is another story best saved for later, right now i want to make a deal with you lucifer.
*the devil then tilts his head back a bit and gives forsaken a odd look as if to say ''you ARE a strange one''*
Lucifer: and what is this, i heared about you little ''mistake in heaven......
*Forsaken cuts him off*
''IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE, I HAD TO DO IT I WAS CAST DOWN FOR TRYING TO SAVE THE REALM BUT AT THE COST OF SOMETHING HE COULD NOT PART WITH!!''
*lucifer looks at forsaken as the words begin to burn on his face*
Lucifer: thats what i was looking for............................you seem to think you would make a better god then him don't you........remeber when i tried that, this is what HAPPENED TO ME!!''
*lucifers rage shakes the room as forsaken sits there and stares, horns begin to show and his eyes become red with hells with and evil''
lucifer: WHAT MAKES YOUR PLAN ANY BETTER FALLEN ONE!!!!''
*forsaken goes into his pocket slowly and pulls out what seem to be a black box with the words ''he who finds and opens this box will be shown power beyond there dreams.......but at a cost to there life.'' Lucifer falls back into his chair.
lucifer: ho..............how.............did you find that..............
Forsaken smiles ''lets see what happens when i open it in front of the one who made it''

end of chapter two

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow... Thats Some Hot Sh!t There
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points