Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Boken

This is just a one shot story trying to play with a new character  that i created in my head after watching the passion of the Christ the other day.

"You don't know me, yet anyways. Lets begin as we begin all things, in the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

Those were the only words that were recorded after the disappearance of drug lord Mocchi Xander.  The reports were of a man wearing a long black and red trench coat with a Celtic Cross on the back. All of the body guards Mocchi hired all were left for dead in a massive pool filled with entrails and their own blood. Mocchi was being dragged by his long ponytail down three flights of stairs, where his captor grabbed his hands and handcuffed him to a pillar. Mocchi's left eye was completely swollen shut.  he could barely stand up. His captor came over to him. He reached down and ripped off his shirt. His Captor turned on the lights and spoke to his.

"Mocchi Xander, You have Broken one of the lords laws and as his only true Disciple left on earth it is my duty to punish the sinners."

Mocchi's captor swung at him with a whip made out of leather, it had nearly 100 leather straps at the ends of which either had a piece of sharp metal, or broken glass or even animal teeth. The ends of the whip dug deep into his side . His captor then ripped the whip out of his side showing no remorse. The flesh of Mocchi was ripped clean off of his body, blood began pouring out of him. The man who held him captive knelt down in front of him.

"Mocchi, Do you know who I am?"

Mocchi was in too much pain he couldn't answer him even if he knew the answer.

"My name is Azrael, and you my friend are scum."

Azreal coughed up a lugi and spat right in Mocchi's face. As Azrael began to rise he placed a crown of thorns on the head of Mocchi.

"Your scum Mocchi who thought himself king of the drug trade, For that the only suitable sentence that i can pass is death."

Azrael raised his left Boot on the heel of his boot was a cross fashioned out of nine nails. Five in a row top to bottom while two on either side of the third one. He kicked the thorns deeper into the brow of Mocchi, rendering him unconscious.

"Now to leave my mark."

Areal removed the glove on his right hand. in the middle of his right hand was a Stigmata, one of the holy wounds of Christ. Azrael walked over to the wall where lied a spear, no this wasn't the Spear of Destiny, but it was indeed on of the three holy Lances. He had The lance of Antioch. A spear which was under the earth during the crusades but was shown to Peter Bartholomew by St. Andrew. This spear lead Peter to many victories now is in the hands of a man who is as he puts the Lord's Assassin. Azrael Took the spear and jammed it into the chest of Mocchi. He slowly carved the letters A Z R E A and finally the L. The wounds were deep enough for Azrael to dip his right hand into Mocchi's chest in the line where the two legs of the R meet in the middle of his chest. He then continued to punch open his rib cage and send rib fragments into his heart and lungs Azrael grabbed Mocchi's heart and ripped it out of his chest. Blood covered Azrael's face and jacket. Azrael began to laugh when he looked and the rib fragmented filled heart which lay in his hand. He crushed it and the heart began to slowly fall out of his Stigmata. When the heart was finally out of his hand he ran his blood covered fingers through his hair, using it like Hair gel. he then continued to bring Mocchi's corpse back to his home. He Crucified Mocchi to a 15 foot cross. once the cross was completely raised he knelt down again to say a decade of the rosary. The rosaries which he carried around were not complete. once the decade was finished he jumped up and removed a rib from Mocchi. 

"This will do nicely as a new decade for my rosary."

You see he collects pieces of his victims. He claims to be cleansing the world of evil one at a time, but even if your doing wrong in the name of the lord, does it make it right, According to Azrael it does. 

"Ah The Magdelena doesn't have the guts to do what needs to be done, but thats ok i still have some of Christ's blood in my veins as well Soon the world will respect the name John Baptista, and fear the name Azrael.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

Haha what a coincidence ;P

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boken

whats the coicidence

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Even though I am not a big fan of religious based stories I have to say good job.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Constantine

agreed