Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Fall of the Roman Empire-Part Four

Batman drove toward the Falcone house, almost lighting the road on fire with the friction. Have to make it in time. He thought. Have to save a life...have to...

The Mutant Leader started creeping up from behind the men, stabbing one bodyguard from the back, Carmine Falcone spun around to see a crushing blow to the face, as his other bodyguard's neck was snapped.

"The Roman" came to to find The Mutant Leader standing over him. "So much for Gotham City's 'untouchable' crime lord." he jeered, smacking his fist into his face. "I can touch you pretty good. I want this to last..."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT."

"The crazies will pay big money for you dead, and even more if you suffer..." he moved in closer. "Let's have some fun..."

WHAMM! Batman crashed through the window, kicking the mutant leader in the face. He blocked the next blow, and sent one of his own at him. "Gonna take a lot more than that to catch me off guard." he said. BAM! Another blow was struck. He savagely beat Batman, as he tried in vain to pick up a defense. Suddenly, BANG! A gunshot went off, and the mutant leader clutched the center of his chest. "Heh," he smiled licking the blood off his fingers. "Tasted good."

With a crunching sound, Batman kicked his boot into the Mutant Leader's bullet wound. He quickly noticed Falcone had freed himself, and thanked him with a batarang to the head. Batman ran to him, but The Mutant Leader deflected his blow and slashed him across the chest, maniacally ripping at his body, tearing him to shreds. Batman finally managed to stuck The Mutant Leader with a batarang, which stopped him momentarily. "Ain't nothing that hurts me, old man." he said, happily, beating Batman.

"I'll take that bet." Batman grabbed his arm as he want for another punch, and broke it at the elbow, the bone broke through his skin and he cried out in pain. Batman palm struck the man in the face, sending him reeling back. "I win." He said, grinning.

With a final kick, the Mutant Leader fell out the balcony and crashed to the ground below, unconscious.

Batman turned his attention to Carmine, who he found dead, with a bullet hole through his head. Someone had snuck in and killed him during the fight. All part of a bigger plan. He said, and now the Roman is dead....the crazies rule Gotham...

The Roman Empire has fallen.

The End?

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#1  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@primepower53: cool. look forward to seeing this next story...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

Nice violent story, looking forward to your next one

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points