Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheCheeseStabber

My story starts like many great stories start, except my story is far greater than theirs.

It was a Dark and stormy night...

The Maid Screamed.

"THADDEUS! WHAT IS THAT THING ON YOUR FACE!?"

"What, you don't enjoy my mustache Karen?" Asked the tall gentlemen standing in front of her, his dark blue fatigues smelling of jet fuel and sweat.

"Thad, in all honesty it looks like a dead squirrel." Replied Karen, her eyes melted his soul with a deep pool of purity in the the swamp of mystery that was his life.

Thad's hand reached up to his face and stroked the newly developed mustache, its bristle under his fingers relaxed him. He smoothed it with his fingers, each stroke calming him more then the first. In his head he imagined that the hair was purring. Yes purring and soothing him with kind words....

"Umm Ross, honey,what are you doing?"

Ross opened his eyes and put his hand down away from his mustache that he had been stroking excessively for the past thirty seconds.

"Oh ummm, nothing nothing sweetie, just having a flashback is all....So whats for dinner?"

She looked at that the man she loved; he was back for the weekend, but after this he was off to fly away in another plane. Then she would spend so many sleepless nights waiting for this man to come home and hold her.

She stepped closer to him and embraced him in a kiss, one that caught him by surprise, after all he was still thinking about dinner.

When their lips touched the mustache seemed to prickle her, it tickled at first but as the kiss grew longer and hungrier the hairs seemed to start sticking into her face. It was painful almost, she tried to break the kiss but the mustache seemed like it was connecting to her face. Worst of all Ross didn't even seem notice, until Karen began it ended, the bristles that poked out fell back into the mustache.

She looked at him in fear and disgust.

"Ross, what are you?" She managed to squeak out.

Ross looked down at the mustache, I don;'t know Karen!

Suddenly the Mustache shot out a series of long tendrils into Karens face. She screamed as pain shot through her face and the tendrils began pulling her closer to him.

"Ross! Do something!!!!!" Karen looked over at Ross, his eyes had gone black and thick tendrils were pushing up like living veins through his body. Slowly his jaw went slack and his mouth hung open and a guttural growl escaped his throat. The growl was slowly forming words, they were growling and hard to make out it sounded like her lovers voice if it was played through a broken speaker on high blast.

"I apologize, for having to do thissssssssss....Karen, is it?"

"Y-Y-Yes, what are you?" She stammered out, he mind close to breaking as she was now inches from the monstrous appeal to Thads face.

"Nothing for you to worry about, this will be over soon." The voice said in a calm warm voice that oddly filled her with comfort.

"Just relax." Then she closed her eyes and allowed the tendrils to do their work.

"The DNA I extracted from them both should be enough." The mustache said, looking up at the blue hologram of the Nick Fury floating in front of him.

"You sure you wanna use this vessel? We have a smarter man named Banner who can probably help in your mission?"

"No, I enjoy Ross, he has sense of power I enjoy using."

"Alright then, just be careful out there we can't have Operation Long Run fail now."

"Yes Sir."

"Fury out."

The mustache looked around at all he had, his first assignment almost failed spectacularly. What would his father think if he saw him almost ruin the mission. The mission needed absolute focus, patience, and thought, SHIELD was to get agents on tons of high profile leaders, scientists and other things. They could never be detected, unless they made themselves known.

He put started downloading more dopamine into their bodies, keeping them tranquil and numb. He moved walked them into the bed and had them undress before laying down. Then he gave them false memories in which they made love before retracting his tendrils into itself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They woke up three hours later, both naked in bed with each other. The memories implanted in their heads made them think that the kiss they shared lead to something more heavy. They didn't remember the mustache and what it did.

They got up and ate and went back to bed and made love once again. They didn't speak much they felt so enjoyed with each other they didn't need too. That was the last weekend they would ever have together, just the two of them. A seed was planted within Karen, by who Ross or the 'Stache, well you'll have to find out.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HumanRocket

Wow that freaking stache and Ross in need with a woman can't imagine that lol.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:3

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thecheesestabber: I've gotta say, I'm disturbed, entertained, and intrigued. My kind of fic. Can't wait for part 2.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, nice

:D

The next one is gonna be about a His first meeting with Banner, and its gonna have a lot of Action after Ross's plane crashes behind enemy lines and The Mustache Takes over, the series is going to lead up to his transformation into Red Hulk, then the next 7 are gonna be all Stand Alone Missions he Goes on, the Last 7 are gonna be a Huge Interlocked story with Rulk

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@thecheesestabber: Lmao! xD This truly made my day. Possibly my week! Absolutely love this and laughing so much. xD You have such a unique yet a gifted style when it comes to writing. Who knew a mustache could be so seductive! 0.0 It may even surpass the epicness of beards. =O

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: But beards make everything better! Beards! (Quoting people is fun)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@thecheesestabber: Gonna read your next part shortly by the way!

@samimista: But beards make everything better! Beards! (Quoting people is fun)

Hehe! =D Tis where I got it from. Good old Fuchi! ^__^

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@samimista: I havent written part 2 But I let the scripts out for my Plays

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista: Yeah. I think she actually might have said that before I joined. I just read it afterwards