Exiles Mimic's Resurrection - Short Story

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mimic12

This is a short story that I wrote about one of my faverite characters Exiles Mimic. I was mad when marvel killed him off so I dessided to bring him back my way so without further adieu let the story begin. Chapter 1 of 3.     Our story begins in Earth 3470 the grownd is rumbling sound of gunfire can be heard in the back as we get closer we see Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird fighting a group of Sentinels one after another they swarm like fly after a couple of minutes the Sentinels stop. Blink looks around wondering why did they stop attacking then a mysterious figure shows up and it turns out to be this words version of X-Man with his team The Brotherhood of Evil members including Vulcan, Havok and Cyclops. X-Man is controlling the Sentinels he tells Blink and the others to join his team are die. Blink tells him to go take a long walk of a short cliff and that they will never join his team so X-Man orders the Sentinels to attack At that moment all of the Sentinels exploded dust and smoke everywere. Blink looks to the right were she can see a familiar figure in the distance his eyes growing red his hands glowing yellow his skin shining as he comes out of the dust tears come down her eyes then she says Cal is that you? He replys yes Clarice its me im back. Well thats the end of part one so tell me what you think and if a nuff people like it I will do part 2 and 3.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mimic12

Heres part 2.    He replys yes Clarice its me im back. Blink asks how are you back? I was at your funeral. Mimic looked at Blink and said well its a long story. let me finish this and I will tell you everything. Now take Nocturne and T-Bird and go find someplays to hide. X-Man getting inpatient and says to Mimic what are you wating for fight us. Mimic's hand starts to glow yellow and fires a blast of hot plasma at X-Man Cyclops blocks the blast and tells Mimic nice try but I am immune to havok's powers. After that X-Man, Vulcan, Havok and Cyclops start to surround Mimic and X-Man asks Mimic do you have eney last words? Mimic smiles and says not yet. Just then The Brotherhood feal a pain in there necks Then Four more Mimic's appeared behind them each holding a syringe after that The Brotherhood fall to the grownd outcold. Then the four other Mimic's disappeard into the first one. Blink asked Mimic what were in the syringes? Mimic said that was a serum made to suppress the Mutant X gene. Blink repyed so that lost there powers? Mimic says yes but only for 24 hours that should give us time to take then to the void. Hours later Mimic, Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird arrive at the home of Heather Hudson Blink is the first one in the door Heather greats them and is shocked to see Mimic Heather asks How are you still alive? Mimic repys well its a long story. Sorry buts thats the end of part 2 stay tund for part 3.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mike28
mimic12 said:
"Heres part 2.    He replys yes Clarice its me im back. Blink asks how are you back? I was at your funeral. Mimic looked at Blink and said well its a long story. let me finish this and I will tell you everything. Now take Nocturne and T-Bird and go find someplays to hide. X-Man getting inpatient and says to Mimic what are you wating for fight us. Mimic's hand starts to glow yellow and fires a blast of hot plasma at X-Man Cyclops blocks the blast and tells Mimic nice try but I am immune to havok's powers. After that X-Man, Vulcan, Havok and Cyclops start to surround Mimic and X-Man asks Mimic do you have eney last words? Mimic smiles and says not yet. Just then The Brotherhood feal a pain in there necks Then Four more Mimic's appeared behind them each holding a syringe after that The Brotherhood fall to the grownd outcold. Then the four other Mimic's disappeard into the first one. Blink asked Mimic what were in the syringes? Mimic said that was a serum made to suppress the Mutant X gene. Blink repyed so that lost there powers? Mimic says yes but only for 24 hours that should give us time to take then to the void. Hours later Mimic, Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird arrive at the home of Heather Hudson Blink is the first one in the door Heather greats them and is shocked to see Mimic Heather asks How are you still alive? Mimic repys well its a long story. Sorry buts thats the end of part 2 stay tund for part 3."
You know thats not a bad story but I think it was a little short and mimic defeated the brotherhood to fast. There was not that much going on but like I said before its not a bad story. So when is part 3 coming out?
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mimic12

Heres part 3.   Heather Hudson looks at Mimic and asks "Cal how are you still alive?" Blink, Nocturne and T-Bird also wondering how Mimic lives and Mimic tells them how he cam back. "Well it started a couple of weeks after my funeral I woke up in the X Mansion it turns out I never died my body was put into suspended animation and because I copied the powers of both Wolverine an Deadpool my body regenerated itself" Blink replys "That amazing Cal so why dident the Professor tell me about this?" Mimic looked Blink in the eyes and said "Because he did not want to get your hopes up just in case I did not come back". Nocturne looked at Mimic and said "So Cal that stuff that beat the Brotherhood where did you get it?" Mimic replyed "From Earth - 9252 in that world they made a serum that stop the mutant x gen so I grabed a couple of viles and took them with me" T-Bird asked Mimic "By the way Cal what powers do you have now? Because you used some I never seen before on the Brotherhood". Mimic says "Well right now I have the powers of Colossus, Madrox, Havok, Cyclops and Sue Storm... But when I battled the Brotherhood I trade Colossus's powers for X-Man and Cyclop powers for Vulcan". T-Bird replys "OH thats cool". Hours latter after talking and getting up to speed the Exile members Blink, Nocturne, T-Bird and Mimic returne to the Crystal Palace for adventures yet untold.  The End. Well thats my story so what do you think?

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mike28

Well I read part 3 and it was avrege I mean you ended it ok but there a lot of unancerd questions like were did Mimic copy the powers of Madrox, Sue Storm and Havok and I thought it took Mimic a couple of hours to copy a power so how long did the battle last and how did Mimic get to Earth - 9252 and then to Earth - 3470. But its ok for a first timer.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mimic12
Mike28 said:
"Well I read part 3 and it was avrege I mean you ended it ok but there a lot of unancerd questions like were did Mimic copy the powers of Madrox, Sue Storm and Havok and I thought it took Mimic a couple of hours to copy a power so how long did the battle last and how did Mimic get to Earth - 9252 and then to Earth - 3470. But its ok for a first timer."

Well I am right now working on a rewrite. It will be the same story but it will have a different title and it will have more to it but thanks for the info eneyway.
dodgersdbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dodgersdbolts

i liked it

RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RamsesII
@mimic12 said:
"Mike28 said:
"Well I read part 3 and it was avrege I mean you ended it ok but there a lot of unancerd questions like were did Mimic copy the powers of Madrox, Sue Storm and Havok and I thought it took Mimic a couple of hours to copy a power so how long did the battle last and how did Mimic get to Earth - 9252 and then to Earth - 3470. But its ok for a first timer."
Well I am right now working on a rewrite. It will be the same story but it will have a different title and it will have more to it but thanks for the info eneyway. "

I LOVED IT  
i love mimic (its an awsome name to begin with) 
he has an awsome power 
and i loved him when he was in the animated series in the 90s 
keep up the good work