Eric and Emmit: Brothers Babel

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Two brothers, twins, Eric and Emmit, grew up in suburban Virginia in the 1970s-1980s. By the time it was 1992, Eric and Emmit were both students at Princeton University. Eric was studying anthropology, while Emmit was studying chemistry.

Eric and Emmit fell in love with the same girl, a Princeton college student named Ursa. Eric won the contest, but Emmit was crushed. Later, Eric found out Ursa was cheating on him with another Princeton student. Eric lost his cool.

Eric and Emmit had a dark secret from their past. Their alcoholic father, who was killed in a drunk-driving accident when they were very young, was very abusive to them and kept saying things like, "You have to be wealthy!" This scarred both brothers.

Eric was frustrated at his failures with Ursa and thought about his drunk and abusive father. Eric decided to wear a creepy plain-white mask and mechanic's outfit for Halloween and stalk Princeton students. Meanwhile, Emmit had secretly started dating Ursa without telling Emmit; however, Emmit also discovered that Ursa was cheating on him, and this made Emmit insane.

Emmit decided to fashion a mask made out of the skin of a dead corpse he dug out of the Princeton cemetery and carry a chainsaw as a weapon for Halloween. Emmit was walking around as the ghoul when he noticed another strange fellow, wearing a plain-white mask and mechanic's outfit and carrying a rather realistic-looking machete.

Emmit ran at this fellow with his chainsaw and began swinging his weapon around at the masked stranger. The stranger swung back with his machete and within a few minutes of freakish combat, the two were both lying bloody and dying. Emmit took the stranger's mask off and realized it was his brother Eric. "Why did you dress up like this, Eric?" he asked his brother, "I couldn't take the memory of our dad anymore. Anyway, maybe I did this so I'd run into someone dressed up like you. Hey, we can tell dad that our fantastic Halloween prank went awry." Emmit smiled and said, "They'll probably make a movie about us," and the two brothers died, laying on a specious 'horror-art field of honor.'

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@abishai100: Interesting idea of Meyers and Leatherface being related. With the "Two Brothers" picture, I was expecting the story to be set during the Civil War.