Enigma Corp, the Fox Hunt Incident.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Authors notes, this takes place in the Punky & June universe Punky & June, Monster Hunter's I had the idea for an organization that dealt with weird, but never got around to writing more in the universe.

No Caption Provided

This information contained in this report is for level 3 or higher personnel only. Infraction of this rule will result in termination. No warnings will be given.

Date of incident: June 19, 20 ██

Location: One sheep breeding farm in northern █████ farm previously owned by Mrs Irene McCullver. Currently property of Enigma Corp pending sterilization and declassification of incident.

All information presented here is based off eyewitnesses acounts, veterinary files, and Enigma Corp field personnel.

A male member of the sheep family Ovis aries (Hereafter referred to as subject zero)began to to show odd symptoms over a period of ██ days. Symptoms recorded included loss of wool, lack of appetite, projectile vomiting of a yellow, viscus fluid, and open draining sores all over subjects body. Antibiotics provided ineffective. Subject zero was reportedly terminated by Mrs McCullver at subject zero twenty hours by a close range gunshot to the head.

Given infection rate data, it has been calculated that at approximately 21 hours, the remains of subject zero reanimated. An uncontrolled pattern of infection began, with subject zero infecting six other sheep before attacking, and killing Mrs McCullver. A farm hand named ███ █████ saw the incident, and called the local authorities.

The infected sheep began to eat the remains of Mrs McCullver, and were engaged in the act of consumption at the arrival of Enigma Corp agents, acting under the guise of CDC personnel.

Infected subjects were determined to pose a Class 9 infection threat, and were terminated via flame thrower. Seven more confirmed cases of McCullver's plaque were confirmed within the next eight hour.

The cause of the infection, and what caused the incubation period to shorten so drastically, is currently being investigated.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Okay! So these weird case files do have a unifying theme! Excellent. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm...just one question: why is this called "the Fox Hunt incident," when it's about sheep?

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RichGenX

Enigma Corperation, huh. Haven't seen that name for a few years.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop said:

Ummm...just one question: why is this called "the Fox Hunt incident," when it's about sheep?

Its a code name. How dumb would "The zombie sheep incident" sound?

@richgenx said:

Enigma Corperation, huh. Haven't seen that name for a few years.

Gah! I thought I was being original.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: Riddle me this. What's a good read about farmyard animals becoming infected monstrosities?

MisterAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

@impurestcheese: The United States Senate Subcommittee on Livestock Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security annual report for 1969. The cheese? Totally pure. The herd of tic-infested minotaurs born from a diet of toxic waste-soaked barley completely redefines "mad cow disease."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

@impurestcheese: Not at your expense. I yearn for the day when any Senate report is good reading, though. Adolescent mutated rampage cattle would definitely spice it up, one has to admit. Especially if they had a mentor from another species, like a field mouse or something. Hmm... this sounds familiar. Say, has anyone done this already, like in an urban setting...? ;)

Fantastic Four Annual #17 - Legacy is the only book I can think of that might satisfy your criteria. Two words: "Skrull milk." Seriously.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misteranderson: Not the first time I've seen the word Skrull Mill today. Life has gotten that weird.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By RichGenX

@wildvine: Sorry vine. The Animal Planet series Lost Tapes introduced them in the last season.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@cbishop said:

Its a code name. How dumb would "The zombie sheep incident" sound?

I had a feeling you were going to give an answer like that. But really? "The zombie sheep incident" is an epic title. lol